These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

2013 expansion - a decade after

Author
Nariya Kentaya
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#21 - 2013-02-25 23:38:41 UTC
Hopefully shoes that arent heels, boobies that move instead of being like chiseled granite glued to a chest.

removing space camo in favor of something that doesnt make people's eyes bleed, lots of faction ships in Iridescent black with neon red highlights.

also, the first steps toward a modlar POS system and non-borked corp roles so WH's arent as much of hell as they are now.
Nexus Day
Lustrevik Trade and Travel Bureau
#22 - 2013-02-25 23:43:44 UTC
Theme based expansions...

Pirate ships....

Hmmmm.
Skeln Thargensen
Doomheim
#23 - 2013-02-25 23:45:35 UTC
a shiny new d-scan and drone interface.

recompile in something slightly faster than python (anything)

nah, it's got to be station walking. to come back on that fail with win would be a coup.

forums.  serious business.

4-AcO-DMT
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#24 - 2013-02-28 16:57:17 UTC
of small things i would like CCP to add icons to each options when rightclicking in space, stations, stargates, asteroic belts, warp to etc cuz im a visual. and it could be colorful.

also a new drone interface. this one is unconvenient
Ginger Barbarella
#25 - 2013-02-28 17:16:05 UTC
4-AcO-DMT wrote:
what do you think CCP is going to introduce in the next expansion ? it must be special for them - 10th anniversary of EVE

I'm hoping for some bug fixes for both new and ANCIENT bugs. Smile

"Blow it all on Quafe and strippers." --- Sorlac

TheButcherPete
NaCl For Sale
Deepwater Hooligans
#26 - 2013-02-28 17:20:56 UTC
I want another Apocrypha-level expansion. But Dominion ruined that .

If CCP doesn't beat their arguably best expansion in Summer of 2013... that kinda speaks leagues for if the game will survive another 10 years.

[b]THE KING OF EVE RADIO

If EVE is real, does that mean all of us are RMTrs?[/b]

Sol Weinstein
Lunatic Warfare Federation
#27 - 2013-02-28 17:32:20 UTC
Personally, my 10 year anniversary dream would be to see them RE-enable the automatic station spinning option in the menu.

I miss it so much. If they ONLY made this change, I would feel it would be the best expansion ever.

Thank you.

Respect the EVE.
Ginger Barbarella
#28 - 2013-02-28 17:42:07 UTC
TheButcherPete wrote:
I want another Apocrypha-level expansion. But Dominion ruined that .

If CCP doesn't beat their arguably best expansion in Summer of 2013... that kinda speaks leagues for if the game will survive another 10 years.

I sense a failquitter in the tall grass... P

"Blow it all on Quafe and strippers." --- Sorlac

Sable Moran
Moran Light Industries
#29 - 2013-02-28 17:46:54 UTC
Montevius Williams wrote:
5. Custom ship pain jobs

+1

There's never enough pain.

Sable's Ammo Shop at Alentene V - Moon 4 - Duvolle Labs Factory. Hybrid charges, Projectile ammo, Missiles, Drones, Ships, Need'em? We have'em, at affordable prices. Pop in at our Ammo Shop in sunny Alentene.

ctx2007
Industrial Mining and Mayhem HS
Brave United
#30 - 2013-02-28 19:39:39 UTC
A long sword +2/+4 vs Undead oops that's D&D Blink

You only realise you life has been a waste of time, when you wake up dead.

Notorious Fellon
#31 - 2013-02-28 19:41:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Notorious Fellon
ctx2007 wrote:
A long sword +2/+4 vs Undead oops that's D&D Blink

Have a look at the Broadsword. Similar damage. Also: works wonders on Forsaken Hubs.

Crime, it is not a "career", it is a lifestyle.

Fredfredbug4
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#32 - 2013-02-28 20:18:55 UTC
I really hope the lore gets a big update. This constant back and forth between the empires gets old after a while. Make someone get assassinated, have a huge battle that we can influence, I don't know. Just make the lore more interesting beyond "Caldari VS Gallente" and "Amarr vs Minmatar"

Can the Jove get in on some action too? I'm not asking to have them as a playable race, just more involved, even if the Empires don't know it.

Watch_ Fred Fred Frederation_ and stop [u]cryptozoologist[/u]! Fight against the brutal genocide of fictional creatures across New Eden! Is that a metaphor? Probably not, but the fru-fru- people will sure love it!

4-AcO-DMT
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#33 - 2013-03-03 21:15:27 UTC  |  Edited by: 4-AcO-DMT
make directional scan refresh automatically every 1 sec with the option to turn it on and off. like a radar
Iminent Penance
Your Mom's Boyfriends
#34 - 2013-03-03 21:18:00 UTC
All subcap ships will gain a 1000% damage bonus against capitals and can no longer be targeted by capitals.

They will probably also release a new battlecruiser.

Again.
Abrazzar
Vardaugas Family
#35 - 2013-03-03 21:53:27 UTC
Only thing I want is for Amarr ship getting a lens flare on their hulls so they can bling properly in space.
Reicine Ceer
Aurora Empire
Brotherhood of Spacers
#36 - 2013-03-04 00:57:35 UTC
Ring mining. For all the reasons.

FW "pitched battles" that you can join in with, and perform useful actions within subsets of the npc fleets; actually fighting to take control of areas. I want to whizz between charging battlecruisers in my navy frigate, spewing clusters of rockets as shells larger than my ship fly past at unimaginable speeds. I want to perform bombing runs in squads of Stealth Bombers against dreadnaughts or carriers and help decide the fate of entire systems over gloriously detailed backdrops, like in the videos (see above)

A fully-integrated Pirate Expansion, allowing players to fully join a pirate NPC corp,or start their own. Abilities like removing your ship transponder and replacing it with than of an NPC's, so you could patrol an asteroid belt (or portion of a planetary ring - see above) and guard players mining for, say, the Guristas. Other Gurista NPCs would no longer shoot you, but aid you in battle. Other players would only know you as a real player if they hit "Show Info" on you, or checked you out visually with their camera drone. This expansion would of course boost Bounty Hunting and encourage a massive influx of players to hang around lowsec, living the pirate life. Yarr.
(This would also go nicely with the proposed FW change, specifically the concept of glorious, epic-scale space combat encompassing all manner of action in the style of Homeworld 2, though with the odd pirate sneakily harvesting the wrecks, getting bounties and such.)

POS stuff: Modular, and fun to work with. In fact, CCP could use some of the same mechanics used for PI for setting up personally owned or corporate POS. Alliance structures would look somewhat intimidating i should imagine.

And tons more.
Sentamon
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#37 - 2013-03-04 01:01:37 UTC
nothing! Twisted

~ Professional Forum Alt  ~

Terranid Meester
Tactical Assault and Recon Unit
#38 - 2013-03-04 01:02:08 UTC
I honestly don't know what CCP are up to. They probably don't know either Lol
Landrae
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#39 - 2013-03-04 01:10:00 UTC
While I would wish it would be Jove as a playable race, I rather doubt it. I would think it might be reasonable to introduce Jove as the 5th race perhaps in an npc capactiy. For example reconnect Jove space to new eden and make them in some capacity like Amarr, Minmatar, Gallente, Caldari etc...
Mina Sebiestar
Minmatar Inner Space Conglomerate
#40 - 2013-03-04 01:12:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Mina Sebiestar
Sadly i would pay RL money to remove cows skin from my angel ships and jungle como from rest of my internet space ships.

So i hope if not custom paint big time at least few paint options would be good.

I don't hold my breath for any Apocrypha stile expansion though.

You choke behind a smile a fake behind the fear

Because >>I is too hard

Previous page123Next page