These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

EVE Online: Retribution 1.1 Issues

First post First post
Author
CCP Prism X
C C P
C C P Alliance
#41 - 2013-02-19 14:40:21 UTC
Pans Exual wrote:
My application to a corp has disappeared.

Does this mean I have to re-apply or will it still show in their corp?

Nah the data seems good. It's just some noob mistakes on my part that prevent you and GMs from fetching them.
Vincent Athena
Photosynth
#42 - 2013-02-19 14:45:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Vincent Athena
Moving multiple stacks seems to be broken.

Select several stacks.
Move them into a container too small to take all of them, but big enough to take at least one
Result: none move
Expected result: As many as possible are moved, starting with the smallest stack
So far only tested in space, moving ore into a fleet hangar of an orca, or between bays in the orca.

Edit: The session change sound burst is still there.

Know a Frozen fan? Check this out

Frozen fanfiction

CCP RubberBAND
CCP Engineering Corp
#43 - 2013-02-19 14:47:13 UTC
The issues that we have defects for and are investigating:

• Right click not allowing users to drag the solar system map (pan view)
  • Show route in space not displaying correctly in space
  • Inventory window opening to ship cargo instead of the desired location (covers multiple scenarios)
  • Brackets not displaying correctly

Feel free to poke me on: Twitter

CCP RubberBAND
CCP Engineering Corp
#44 - 2013-02-19 14:47:56 UTC
Vincent Athena wrote:

Select several stacks.
Move them into a container too small to take all of them, but big enough to take at least one
Expected result: As many as possible are moved, starting with the smallest stack
So far only tested in space, moving ore into a fleet hangar of an orca, or between bays in the orca.

This is by design, not a new issue. We cannot choose which items to move or what stack to move.

BiggGene
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#45 - 2013-02-19 14:51:51 UTC
I cant get passed the launcher. It says " The EVE Online Launcher cannot updates a directory from which processes are running. Please close the following process: eve.exe ". It's not even on Question
Vincent Athena
Photosynth
#46 - 2013-02-19 14:55:12 UTC
CCP RubberBAND wrote:
Vincent Athena wrote:

Select several stacks.

This is by design, not a new issue. We cannot choose which items to move or what stack to move.

Wait a minute. It had what I described as the "expected result" yesterday. It would select which stacks to move by starting with the smallest in volume. And right now it does work that way when moving stuff to containers, like a small standard container. Its just broken with moving stuff into ship cargo bays.

Check again please.

Frozen fanfiction

Cyerus
TEMPLAR.
The Initiative.
#47 - 2013-02-19 14:59:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Cyerus
I'm having a different scanning issue.

1. Using Solar System view, I'm not able to doubleclick on the probes name to center them anymore (mouse pointer is also the targetting square instead of arrow).
  2. While holding the right mouse button and dragging moves the solarsystem in the direction (as before), but makes the blue probe sheres disppear, until I close and reopen the map.
Neelz
Backwater Redux
Tactical Narcotics Team
#48 - 2013-02-19 15:05:04 UTC
Thur Barbek wrote:
In space, hovering over something in space no longer brings info up. Ex. Hovering over a wreck or enemy ship does nothing until you click to select it now.
Indeed. Single objects or celestials no longer popup their full name/description when you mouse over them. It still does for clustered celestials / closely grouped modules.
Liandra Aele
Karna Space Explorers
#49 - 2013-02-19 15:09:57 UTC
my launcher dosen´t start at all now and repair don´t work
CCP RubberBAND
CCP Engineering Corp
#50 - 2013-02-19 15:16:23 UTC
Vincent Athena wrote:

Wait a minute. It had what I described as the "expected result" yesterday. It would select which stacks to move by starting with the smallest in volume. And right now it does work that way when moving stuff to containers, like a small standard container. Its just broken with moving stuff into ship cargo bays.

Check again please.

Hi, I followed up on this and investigated a bit more and you are correct, my apologies for this. Created a defect. It appears we may have changed this as a result of another fix.

Sir Johnathon Testeron
meeepzz
#51 - 2013-02-19 15:17:42 UTC
Perhaps it is something I haven't found yet, but my corp channel as well as intel channels no longer show how many people are in the channel. On member list settings I have "Show Member List (Immediate)" checked. Even when someone types, the number does not appear. Local appears to be working fine, but not the other channels.
Witchking Angmar
Perkele.
#52 - 2013-02-19 15:19:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Witchking Angmar
CCP RubberBAND wrote:
Vincent Athena wrote:

Select several stacks.

Hold on just a minute, this is completely assbackwards ********, pardon my French. Not being able to move multiple stacks at a time?

EDIT:
CCP RubberBAND wrote:
Vincent Athena wrote:

Check again please.

Hi, I followed up on this and investigated a bit more and you are correct, my apologies for this. Created a defect. It appears we may have changed this as a result of another fix.

Thank you.
crazy0146
The Federation of assorted candy
#53 - 2013-02-19 15:23:13 UTC  |  Edited by: crazy0146
Are sleepers supposed to warp out now?

Running a C5 anom and the trigger warped out before finishing the site
Vincent Athena
Photosynth
#54 - 2013-02-19 15:23:16 UTC
CCP RubberBAND wrote:
Vincent Athena wrote:

Check again please.

Thank You!

Frozen fanfiction

Alexey Polotsky
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#55 - 2013-02-19 15:29:47 UTC
"Take all" again don't work correctly...
For example: Velator - Cargo 135m3. In Cargo Container - 136m3 (a lot small items)
Before update "Take All"= taking some of the items<=135m3. Now - only alert message.
Masgon
Galactic Special Forces
#56 - 2013-02-19 15:39:46 UTC
I don't know if this is a bug or feature, but there's no info on mouseover in space anymore. I have to click the ship/whatever object to see what it is. Really annoying.
Nimrodion
Xanthium Prime
#57 - 2013-02-19 15:41:00 UTC
Did a couple of Radar sites and rats in them are de-spawning as soon as I kill several. Also, those sites seem to dissapear from scan results as soon as I enter them - it's not possible to scan them down afterwards.
Twariner Galden
Stella-Polaris
#58 - 2013-02-19 15:42:44 UTC
When you try to optimize your route with lots of waypoints (more than twelve) you don`t get a warning message like before but nothing happens.
Galmas
United System's Commonwealth
#59 - 2013-02-19 15:43:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Galmas
Centering the view on probes in the "solar system map" is not working.

Double-clicking the probe names does nothing.

I managed to make it work once but now cannot figure again how i did that.

Please fix this (again). And maybe this time in a way that the probe names dont vanish when you hover over for the first time for a set of probes (like it was before the 1.1 patch).

BTW there have been quite some post about the issue with centering view on probes in the solar system map after the release of retribution 1. Nothing happened till now. Now it is even more broken. Thats a bit disappointing.

This is a quite crucial feature in regards to scanning.

Windows 7 64bit
latest Nvidia drivers, GTX 560Ti
TravelBuoy
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#60 - 2013-02-19 15:45:30 UTC
CCP RubberBAND wrote:
Vincent Athena wrote:

Check again please.

+1
Finally a developer who stand corrected if did a mistake.