These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

EVE Online: Retribution 1.1 Issues

First post First post
Author
Glave Drogo
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#21 - 2013-02-19 13:14:32 UTC
Since the Patch went online, everything is lagging. Walking in Station, typing and highlight over Menu Icons as well. Its very extreme. I didn´t undock, but I don´t expect that to work either. Today, before the Patch everything was fine. Somebody told me to clear the cache, but that didn´t work. I have no idea what to do.
I use the PC client.
Thur Barbek
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#22 - 2013-02-19 13:22:31 UTC
In space, hovering over something in space no longer brings info up. Ex. Hovering over a wreck or enemy ship does nothing until you click to select it now.
Evert Smid
The Unholy Legion Of DarkStar
#23 - 2013-02-19 13:23:44 UTC
Cargo-loot wont open, keeps saying i must be within 2500m.. While im bumping into it, so close i am...
Darod Zyree
Doomheim
#24 - 2013-02-19 13:34:19 UTC
sleepers warp off now?

13:31:42 Notify Interference from Sleepless Upholder's warp prevents your sensors from locking the target.
Keko Khaan
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#25 - 2013-02-19 13:40:50 UTC
Attack battlecruiser and blockade runners wont show in overview after patch. They are unchecked in settings at default. When i docked in station both my ship hnagar and item hangar showed empty. When i closed them and reopened from neocom it opened only my ships empty cargobay as shiphangar so i had to use the tree to get my actual ship and item hangars open.
CCP Navigator
C C P
C C P Alliance
#26 - 2013-02-19 13:43:26 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Navigator
Tier 3 Battlecruisers (Tornado, Talos, Naga and Oracle) and Blockade Runners (Crane Prorator, Viator and Prowler) cannot currently be manufactured. This will be fixed during downtime on Wednesday, February 20.
Peter Moonlight
Suddenly Carebears
#27 - 2013-02-19 13:47:51 UTC
While on the POS, the Ship Maintenance Array and Corporate Hangar Array no longer shows distance next to their name.

Ex: Ship Maintenance Array (2742m)
Corporate Hangar Array (3072m)
Nimrodion
Xanthium Prime
#28 - 2013-02-19 13:49:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Nimrodion
While using F10 star map and probing, the view resets to sun when I try to use right-click to move the view.

Using PC client.
Witchking Angmar
Perkele.
#29 - 2013-02-19 13:50:03 UTC
Hovering mouse on an bracket in space no longer shows it's name and other information selected in overview settings. (alliance ticker, corp ticker, et cetera)

The circular selection bracket no longer shows on some items such as wrecks and stations.

By default attack battlecruiser and blockade runner are ticked off in overview settings.
Haifisch Zahne
Hraka Manufacture GmbH
#30 - 2013-02-19 13:53:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Haifisch Zahne
It sounds as though only one weapon that hits your ship makes a sound at any one time.

The result is a sudden cut-off of any weapon sound that was playing. This causes sharp clipping and the overall effect is jarring.

Will continue to listen. (Hadn't thought this message was posted, so not positive yet. Heard it once with autocannons and missiles together.) PC.

And, please, you have to change the sound of medium hybrids (if you haven't already). It sounds like you are in a Pachinko arcade.
Witchking Angmar
Perkele.
#31 - 2013-02-19 13:57:44 UTC
Nimrodion wrote:
While using F10 star map and probing, the view resets to sun when I try to use right-click to move the view.

Using PC client.

Only seems to happen on the first right click though, so at least it's not game breaking. Still annoying of course.
Sol Oman
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#32 - 2013-02-19 14:00:48 UTC
Nimrodion wrote:

Using PC client.

THIS

makes scaning a pita....
Borlag Crendraven
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#33 - 2013-02-19 14:07:51 UTC
Witchking Angmar wrote:
Nimrodion wrote:

Using PC client.

Only seems to happen on the first right click though, so at least it's not game breaking. Still annoying of course.

Can also overcome this with double clicking the name of a probe or celestial, doesn't give the exact same functionality of course but still helps in centering your probes where you want them (usually anyway).
Pans Exual
Tackled In Belt
#34 - 2013-02-19 14:09:13 UTC
My application to a corp has disappeared.

Does this mean I have to re-apply or will it still show in their corp?
Nimrodion
Xanthium Prime
#35 - 2013-02-19 14:10:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Nimrodion
Also, I've been probing for the past 2h and all I found were apparently old signatures that were present before DT (WHs, magnets and some drone plexes). I've found no new signatures.

It could be just my bad luck, but did you remember to activate sig respawns after patch?

UPDATE: Fixed now.
CCP Prism X
C C P
C C P Alliance
#36 - 2013-02-19 14:12:02 UTC
I'm looking at the Corporation Applications issue.
Djana Libra
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#37 - 2013-02-19 14:13:46 UTC
CCP Navigator wrote:
Tier 3 Battlecruisers (Tornado, Talos, Naga and Oracle) and Blockade Runners (Crane Prorator, Viator and Prowler) cannot currently be manufactured. This will be fixed during downtime on Wednesday, February 20.

Really you think thats an issue that can wait for that long???
Sol Oman
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#38 - 2013-02-19 14:13:50 UTC
Borlag Crendraven wrote:
Witchking Angmar wrote:
Nimrodion wrote:

Using PC client.

Can also overcome this with double clicking the name of a probe or celestial, doesn't give the exact same functionality of course but still helps in centering your probes where you want them (usually anyway).

if you doubleclick a celestial the view will center to that celestial, yes. however the next time you use the right mouse to drag the map, the view will re-center to the sun.
annoying as hell...
david bigstick
scrubdila
Knights Errant.
#39 - 2013-02-19 14:26:46 UTC
Client data is corrupted. Starting the application through the EVE Launcher will attempt to repair the data. A new installation must be downloaded manually if the issue persists.

so i deleted the whole eve folder and downloaded again. still dont work...
Leo Xhausa
Doomheim
#40 - 2013-02-19 14:37:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Leo Xhausa
Cannot start the game after dld.
After lounching the client, in the initial page where I type in my password, it's telling me that Tranquillity status is unknown and I am stuck there.
I run PC client, I do have normal internet connection, then ?

I tryed cleaning chache but still not working...

Also tryed running the repair tool but didn't work, made some fatal error and stopped there QuestionQuestionQuestion