These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[CSM8] Ripard Teg for CSM8

First post First post
Author
mynnna
State War Academy
Caldari State
#401 - 2013-04-22 01:20:46 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
I would still like to see "I voted" banners on peoples portraits here on the forums.

It would raise peoples awareness of the CSM as well as giving us hard data on whether most of the people who whine, do not vote.

This is another one of your broken clock moments.

Member of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal

Frying Doom
#402 - 2013-04-22 01:46:57 UTC
mynnna wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:
I would still like to see "I voted" banners on peoples portraits here on the forums.

It would raise peoples awareness of the CSM as well as giving us hard data on whether most of the people who whine, do not vote.

I will take that as a compliment Cool

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Alekseyev Karrde
Noir.
Templis CALSF
#403 - 2013-04-22 01:51:07 UTC
mynnna wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:

Requested this year, hopefully delivered next year if CSM8 sticks on it. It'd be fantastic on so many levels.

Alek the Kidnapper, Hero of the CSM

Frying Doom
#404 - 2013-04-22 01:56:06 UTC
Alekseyev Karrde wrote:
mynnna wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:

Requested this year, hopefully delivered next year if CSM8 sticks on it. It'd be fantastic on so many levels.

I must go outside and make sure the world is not about to end.

We agree on something Lol

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Frying Doom
#405 - 2013-04-27 23:02:14 UTC
Congratulations Ripard.

Kyshonuba
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#406 - 2013-04-28 01:27:45 UTC
Congratulation Ripard.
You made the 2. Permanent Attendee ? ...... thats seems like an amazing amount of #1 votes