These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

James 315 - An Apology and an Appeal

Author
Markku Laaksonen
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#21 - 2013-02-14 18:08:24 UTC
That someone posted between parts 5 and 6 is intolerable. Lock the thread, please.

DUST 514 Recruit Code - https://dust514.com/recruit/zluCyb/

EVE Buddy Invite - https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=047203f1-4124-42a1-b36f-39ca8ae5d6e2&action=buddy

baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#22 - 2013-02-14 18:09:14 UTC
Complex Potential wrote:
Confirming that threads about James315 are started by loonies these days.

There was a time they wern't?
Mai Khumm
#23 - 2013-02-14 18:09:26 UTC
Stopped reading after "THE APOL....."
Mc Scam
Doomheim
#24 - 2013-02-14 18:10:25 UTC
I read it, now I'm 87 years old.

Nah srsly I'll bookmark this egg for later.
Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#25 - 2013-02-14 18:11:08 UTC
What is so good about Bumping a Miner?

FREEZE! Drop the LIKES AND WALK AWAY! - Currenly rebuilding gaming machine, I will Return.

silens vesica
Corsair Cartel
#26 - 2013-02-14 18:13:55 UTC
Markku Laaksonen wrote:
That someone posted between parts 5 and 6 is intolerable. Lock the thread, please.

Thread, ganked.
Cool

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in Esperanto, because life is also terrifying and confusing.

Didn't vote? Then you voted for NulBloc

John E Normus
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#27 - 2013-02-14 18:15:36 UTC
Welcome aboard and thank you for sharing.

+1

Between Ignorance and Wisdom

Orbital Dyke
Doomheim
#28 - 2013-02-14 18:16:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Orbital Dyke
good read

also: funny reading other peoples responses to this thread what the fack are those letters am i supposed to interprate those to form comprehensible words and ultimately sentences CCP lock dis fred INIT!!!!
Gianna Thirostin
Doomheim
#29 - 2013-02-14 18:19:03 UTC
I for one hope James doesnt make CSM, if only for the reason that poses and gameplay outside hi-sec needs a look at. With his bleating clogging up the CSM, other much more worthwhile viewpoints from Eve wouldnt be heard. "Saving hi-sec" can and should wait
Beckie DeLey
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#30 - 2013-02-14 18:24:11 UTC
Gianna Thirostin wrote:
I for one hope James doesnt make CSM, if only for the reason that poses and gameplay outside hi-sec needs a look at. With his bleating clogging up the CSM, other much more worthwhile viewpoints from Eve wouldnt be heard. "Saving hi-sec" can and should wait

Meh, i might give him my third vote, if nobody else turns up. I already know who to give my first two votes, might as well make the third one the joke option.

My siren's name is Brick and she is the prettiest.

Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#31 - 2013-02-14 18:27:00 UTC
Alice Saki wrote:

The tears?

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Jake Warbird
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#32 - 2013-02-14 18:31:00 UTC
Sariah Kion
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#33 - 2013-02-14 18:31:39 UTC
What is hilarious is to me is that people are taking this "movement" this serious. Its an incredible troll job honestly.

This whole thing boiled down is just a bunch of goons alts that are bored but also goons trying to impact the ability for some to make isk in high sec to fund low and null sec pvp.

The sheeple that are lining up because they think this is some valiant and honest effort to "save the game" is quite honestly one of the funniest things I have seen in a while in Eve.

Well done Goons, well done

Pirate

[b]Librarian and Exotic Dancer Extraordinaire Champion of the Working Men and Women of Empire Space Anti-Null Sec Opium Den Movement President[/b] Not the woman high sec wants but the Woman high sec needs. [u]A modern girl for a modern world.[/u]

Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#34 - 2013-02-14 18:32:04 UTC
Alice Saki wrote:

The tears. Miners seem to believe that bumping them is worse than awoxing or ganking them.

This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal, proud member of the popular gay hookup site somethingawful.com, Spelling Bee, Grammar Gestapo & #1 Official Gevlon Goblin Fanclub member.

Verfanny
Brave Empire Inc.
Brave United
#35 - 2013-02-14 18:36:06 UTC
Alice Saki wrote:

What's so good about Bumping a Miner
All it does is make you cry
Well if bumpin' causes grief
Bumping a Miner can break your heart
Jake Warbird
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#36 - 2013-02-14 18:38:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Jake Warbird
Yeah, Goons really need alts to make something like this happen...

e: tbh I don't even think they would care for bumping really...
Estella Osoka
Cranky Bitches Who PMS
#37 - 2013-02-14 18:39:53 UTC
TL;DR Version:

If you don't want EVE going the way of Ultima Online, then support James 315.
FeralShadow
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#38 - 2013-02-14 18:47:33 UTC
Well spoken OP. I agree with most of what you say. The amount of ignorance and shortsightedness on the part of most of your responders is frankly sad.

One of the bitter points of a good bittervet is the realisation that all those SP don't really do much, and that the newbie is having much more fun with what little he has. - Tippia

Arronicus
State War Academy
Caldari State
#39 - 2013-02-14 19:00:08 UTC
Posting in a James 315 alt thread where he type 6 or 7 walls of text to try to help people 'understand' him.
Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#40 - 2013-02-14 19:01:23 UTC
Sariah Kion wrote:
What is hilarious is to me is that people are taking this "movement" this serious. Its an incredible troll job honestly.

This whole thing boiled down is just a bunch of goons alts that are bored but also goons trying to impact the ability for some to make isk in high sec to fund low and null sec pvp.

The sheeple that are lining up because they think this is some valiant and honest effort to "save the game" is quite honestly one of the funniest things I have seen in a while in Eve.

Well done Goons, well done

Pirate

Weirdly enough I'd say a majority of the bumpers aren't goon alts at all. Goons just plain wouldn't tolerate the amount of reformed carebears pubbies involved.

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack