These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Recall Roden

Author
snake driver
Ningishzida Research and Enterprises
#81 - 2011-10-18 22:02:47 UTC
Andreus Ixiris wrote:
Alain Octirant wrote:
Such a pity, General Ixiris, and I had such high hopes for us.

We agree that the Amarr people and culture are a severe threat to the stability of the cluster. After that, our paths fork so damn wildly we're travelling in pretty much opposite directions. I've got some pretty strong views, but you? Not only are you objectively wrong most of the time, you drive away both extant and potential allies from the Federal cause simply by opening your mouth.

Your close-mindedness is disgusting and antiquated and I want nothing to do with you. If you want to make a friend of me, there's going to need to be a sea change in your ****-poor attitude.

Mr Octirant, you were just called closed-minded by Andreus Ixiris. That's not a good sign.

It is, however, damned funny. Thank you both.
snake driver
Ningishzida Research and Enterprises
#82 - 2011-10-18 22:02:58 UTC  |  Edited by: snake driver
[ random double post while evegate claimed it was down ftl :( ]
Paul J Keating
The Light on the Hill
#83 - 2011-10-18 22:42:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Paul J Keating
snake driver wrote:

Mr Octirant, you were just called closed-minded by Andreus Ixiris. That's not a good sign.

Mr. Ocirant already knows he's a close-minded scum sucker, that's actually the party line.
Andreus Ixiris
Duty.
SE7EN-SINS
#84 - 2011-10-19 00:10:35 UTC
snake driver wrote:

I'm very open-minded. Notice that I openly support peace and closer ties between the Federation and the State, I have friends in the Guristas and the Intaki Seperatist movements (both not exactly friends of the Federation) and I enjoy a wide variety of foreign music, art, cuisine, literature and multimedia. I just happen to have strong opinions on the Amarrians, and they have a victim complex about it.

Andreus Ixiris > A Civire without a chin is barely a Civire at all.

Pieter Tuulinen > He'd be Civirely disadvantaged, Andreus.

Andreus Ixiris > ...

Andreus Ixiris > This is why we're at war.

Alain Octirant
Doomheim
#85 - 2011-10-19 01:20:24 UTC
Andreus Ixiris wrote:

We agree that the Amarr people and culture are a severe threat to the stability of the cluster.

Truer words, as the saying goes.

Andreus Ixiris wrote:
.Your close-mindedness is disgusting and antiquated and I want nothing to do with you. If you want to make a friend of me, there's going to need to be a sea change in your ****-poor attitude.

Ah, the bullish impetuous misunderstanding of youth!
Andreus Ixiris
Duty.
SE7EN-SINS
#86 - 2011-10-19 01:29:50 UTC
The Federation is not so great that it could not be improved by outside influence, nor so mighty that we would not benefit from amicable relationships with other nations, rather than wars.

Andreus Ixiris > A Civire without a chin is barely a Civire at all.

Pieter Tuulinen > He'd be Civirely disadvantaged, Andreus.

Andreus Ixiris > ...

Andreus Ixiris > This is why we're at war.