These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
First pagePrevious page8910

Does anyone think the male portraits turn out so much better than the female ones?

First post
Author
Angelique Duchemin
Team Evil
#181 - 2013-02-25 06:36:02 UTC
Rain6637 wrote:
i like being able to see the chest from the back, and the butt from the front. LolLolLol

I guess now we know where the Charisma implants go huh.

The very sun of heaven seemed distorted when viewed through the polarising miasma welling out from this sea-soaked perversion, and twisted menace and suspense lurked leeringly in those crazily elusive angles of carven rock where a second glance shewed concavity after the first shewed convexity.

Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#182 - 2013-02-25 06:44:25 UTC
EVE women are much more attractive than real women. Then again, I like my women like this:
http://1.cdn.tapcdn.com/images/thumbs/taps/2012/08/i-heart-chaos-cyberpunk-nipple-less-dreadlocked-lady-of-the-ebbf7cba-sz500x400.jpg

FT Diomedes: "Reaver, sometimes I wonder what you are thinking when you sit down to post."

Frostys Virpio: "We have to give it to him that he does put more effort than the vast majority in his idea but damn does it sometime come out of nowhere."

Kendala Ciistu
Outcast Brotherhood
#183 - 2013-02-25 07:11:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Kendala Ciistu
With this character, I set out to create an attractive appearance that you might see in real life as opposed to someone who's perfectly beautiful. I don't know if I succeeded or not, and I *do* know I may have gone a bit overboard on the chest, though.

You'll probably need to load the larger version of the portrait to see her face properly, though.
Katya Timonov
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#184 - 2013-02-25 07:15:15 UTC
Same with this one as far as the looks go.
Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#185 - 2013-02-25 07:21:34 UTC
Kendala Ciistu wrote:
With this character, I set out to create an attractive appearance that you might see in real life as opposed to someone who's perfectly beautiful. I don't know if I succeeded or not, and I *do* know I may have gone a bit overboard on the chest, though.

You'll probably need to load the larger version of the portrait to see her face properly, though.
I think you did a fairly good job making her look realistic. Don't worry about the chest too much. Real chests come in all shapes and sizes. 95% of the chests people say are too big to be real are smaller than a lot of the real ones I've seen. Same could be said for how small they get, except I don't see people claiming that a small chest isn't real.

P.S. hers is rather medium.

FT Diomedes: "Reaver, sometimes I wonder what you are thinking when you sit down to post."

Frostys Virpio: "We have to give it to him that he does put more effort than the vast majority in his idea but damn does it sometime come out of nowhere."

Angelique Duchemin
Team Evil
#186 - 2013-02-25 09:10:17 UTC
Kendala Ciistu wrote:

Kendala looks great really.

The very sun of heaven seemed distorted when viewed through the polarising miasma welling out from this sea-soaked perversion, and twisted menace and suspense lurked leeringly in those crazily elusive angles of carven rock where a second glance shewed concavity after the first shewed convexity.

rareden
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#187 - 2013-02-25 09:25:24 UTC
eeeyuuuppp
just look at this awesome smug face
<--------------------------------------------
Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#188 - 2013-02-25 10:18:44 UTC
Screw faces, goggles are where its at.
Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#189 - 2013-02-25 11:01:42 UTC
I swear, those goggles were designed specifically for you.

Doris Dragonbreath
StarHunt
Mordus Angels
#190 - 2013-02-25 13:07:51 UTC
Both can have quite good amount of character. In my opinion with auto generate the females tend to come out a bit better on average, however, putting em at the good angle is pretty much manual work, I think.
Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#191 - 2013-02-25 19:41:22 UTC
I know, that's what I'm sayi....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyuuugh!!!!!!!! O.O

First pagePrevious page8910