These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

[WTS] - 62.7m SP TENGU Pilot and PVPer and HULK!!

Author
Evezeline Bender
The Northerners
Pandemic Horde
#21 - 2013-02-10 16:42:23 UTC
nimmers wrote:
Evezeline Bender wrote:
18 Bill Buyout Ready Now

BO accepted, please send isk to me and I will begin transfer (mail me in game the account name to transfer to)

(I will be checking in periodically today)

18bil sent to nimmers. Please transfer account to RelicXay. I will be watching thread for progress...
nimmers
Tradors'R'us
IChooseYou Alliance
#22 - 2013-02-10 16:48:57 UTC
Evezeline Bender wrote:
nimmers wrote:
Evezeline Bender wrote:
18 Bill Buyout Ready Now

BO accepted, please send isk to me and I will begin transfer (mail me in game the account name to transfer to)

(I will be checking in periodically today)

18bil sent to nimmers. Please transfer account to RelicXay. I will be watching thread for progress...

Initiating transfer now.....will post when completed.
nimmers
Tradors'R'us
IChooseYou Alliance
#23 - 2013-02-10 16:58:02 UTC
You have chosen to transfer the character nimmers to the account named RelicXay.We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.If you did not initiate this character transfer, please file a petition to Customer Support.If you have any questions, you may browse the EVE Knowledgebase or email support@eve-online.com and one of our customer support representatives will be happy to assist you.
Evezeline Bender
The Northerners
Pandemic Horde
#24 - 2013-02-10 16:59:38 UTC
nimmers wrote:
You have chosen to transfer the character nimmers to the account named RelicXay.We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.If you did not initiate this character transfer, please file a petition to Customer Support.If you have any questions, you may browse the EVE Knowledgebase or email support@eve-online.com and one of our customer support representatives will be happy to assist you.

Thanks,
I will let you know if there is any issues.
Previous page12