These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

A Gripe about C4 combat sites

Author
Rek Seven
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#21 - 2013-01-19 01:44:01 UTC
Please tell me more about your first world problems.
Ossirrus
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#22 - 2013-01-19 05:41:21 UTC
It's actually pretty simple why the sites keep you moving around.

It makes it more difficult for the cloaky scout to get a decent warp in on you for his gank fleet.
Svodola Darkfury
Cloak and Daggers
The Initiative.
#23 - 2013-01-19 10:43:49 UTC
Rek Seven wrote:
Please tell me more about your first world problems.

That was pretty much it :)

The last guys who tried to jump us hit us with Proteus, Onyx, 4 Tengus, and left with 4 Tengus and no kills.

We haven't been jumped since then because we're more careful now.

Svo.

Director of Frozen Corpse Industries.

Krops Vont
#24 - 2013-01-20 06:04:09 UTC
With the micro jump drive. (for battleships)
for more practical ways. use amarrian beam weaponry this so called range can be swapped instantly Smile

Amarr Battleship Skill Bonus: 10% bonus to Large Energy Turret capacitor use and 7.5% bonus to Large Energy Turret optimal range per level.

one other solution is warp to every stie at 100km. if you are near 200k warp to one of the sentry guns.... argos and then blast away

--==Services==--

Propaganda/Art/Media

Wormhole Finding & Selling

o/ Play for fun

Derath Ellecon
ATRAX.
Shadow Cartel
#25 - 2013-01-20 06:14:18 UTC
Lin Gerie wrote:
It would be nice if they at least changed it up a bit. Give us an ambush site like in C1 WHs where they all spawn about 20km away and in relatively the same spot. Not necessarily for ease but for fun and to mix it up a bit.

It's called a Sleeper Information Sanctum.
Blodhgarm Dethahal
8 Sins of Man
Stray Dogs.
#26 - 2013-01-26 16:28:26 UTC
I have 2 accounts, one armor, one shield. I'd agree the ranges on the spawns are a little crazy, but we usually just fit an AB / Prop Subsystem and we get in range no problem before the HML nerf we just stayed still and used TP's instead of AB's. But if we are feeling lazy and don't feel like moving I use my Armor character and we use 2 Guardians and 2 Apocs with Beams, works pretty well, for maybe just a lil less ISk/hour (but who cares about ISK P).
Previous page12