These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Gallente Strategy for Total Warzone Domination Revealed

First post First post
Author
Bad Messenger
Rehabilitation Clinic
#141 - 2013-01-26 15:35:37 UTC
X Gallentius wrote:
Bad Messenger wrote:
Problem is that current system puts all isk grinding farmers to one side, ...

This is not a problem because all the farmers run plexes for the Gallente. It will only be an issue for FW if and when they switch sides and run plexes for Caldari. At that point we'll have the devs adjust the mechanics so they come back to our side.


Can you explain why you hired alliance to take systems for caldari, what is idea behind this master plan?
chatgris
Quantum Cats Syndicate
Dock Workers
#142 - 2013-01-26 18:05:02 UTC  |  Edited by: chatgris
Bad Messenger wrote:
X Gallentius wrote:
Bad Messenger wrote:
Problem is that current system puts all isk grinding farmers to one side, ...

This is not a problem because all the farmers run plexes for the Gallente. It will only be an issue for FW if and when they switch sides and run plexes for Caldari. At that point we'll have the devs adjust the mechanics so they come back to our side.


Can you explain why you hired alliance to take systems for caldari, what is idea behind this master plan?


If the Gallente were to dominate for too long, Internal Affairs may start investigating CCP employees especially given the tactics outlined in the OP. We had to get someone to take systems for the Caldari, at least temporarily, to make it look like the current system is still balanced and the system is not hopelessly rigged against the Caldari.

Thankfully, given the vast sums of ISK we were able to make with our domination of the warzone, it was a negligible sum to hire an alliance for a few months.

In a similar vein, we have commanded Super Chair to return to the Caldari warzone. So the Caldari should have a temporary resurgence until our stockpiled Gallente LP rises in value and we can employ the tactics outlined in the OP again to start the cycle of dominance all over again.

((I think Super Chair is coming back, if not, whoops :). But the saga must continue! ))
marketjacker
Mr. Clean Corp..
Pandemic Horde
#143 - 2013-01-26 19:44:29 UTC
Please shut down FW, too many semi decent pilots being pulled back into it all the time by the derping mass of fail that comprises it's core.
X Gallentius
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#144 - 2013-01-26 23:45:32 UTC
chatgris wrote:
((I think Super Chair is coming back, if not, whoops :). But the saga must continue! ))

Confirming we have recalled Super Chair back to Hykanima.
Squatdog
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#145 - 2013-01-27 00:02:05 UTC
Strategy for Total Warzone Domination:

Lose systems hand over fist and get knocked down from T4 to T2 in the space of a few weeks, solely because a decently-sized alliance joined Caldari and evened the numbers.

I guess BlobCats and Spiritus Draconis can go back to Minmatard and farm free LP, right? Oh wait...

LOL!
X Gallentius
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#146 - 2013-01-27 03:02:46 UTC  |  Edited by: X Gallentius
Squatdog wrote:
...not understanding metagame...
See CCP chatgris' post for explanation.
Bad Messenger
Rehabilitation Clinic
#147 - 2013-01-27 06:57:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Bad Messenger
Squatdog wrote:
Strategy for Total Warzone Domination:

Lose systems hand over fist and get knocked down from T4 to T2 in the space of a few weeks, solely because a decently-sized alliance joined Caldari and evened the numbers.

I guess BlobCats and Spiritus Draconis can go back to Minmatard and farm free LP, right? Oh wait...

LOL!


FW is working fine , only thing you need to make it work on some how is to hire 700+ member veteran 0.0 alliance with enough super caps. This just proves how good FW is for new players and how it offers good playground for small pvp.

i bet this is CCP way to 'reset' systems after their fuckup wihtout affecting sandbox again !
Dread Operative
Lowlife.
Snuffed Out
#148 - 2013-01-27 07:05:21 UTC
Bad Messenger wrote:
Squatdog wrote:
Strategy for Total Warzone Domination:

Lose systems hand over fist and get knocked down from T4 to T2 in the space of a few weeks, solely because a decently-sized alliance joined Caldari and evened the numbers.

I guess BlobCats and Spiritus Draconis can go back to Minmatard and farm free LP, right? Oh wait...

LOL!


FW is working fine , only thing you need to make it work on some how is to hire 700+ member veteran 0.0 alliance with enough super caps. This just proves how good FW is for new players and how it offers good playground for small pvp.

i bet this is CCP way to 'reset' systems after their fuckup wihtout affecting sandbox again !


Jeeeesus, liked a BM post. /world

Squattingtopoopdog thinks that GalMil outnumbered CalMil by 700..... lol
ALUCARD 1208
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#149 - 2013-01-27 10:58:50 UTC
Squatdog wrote:
Strategy for Total Warzone Domination:

Lose systems hand over fist and get knocked down from T4 to T2 in the space of a few weeks, solely because a decently-sized alliance joined Caldari and evened the numbers.

I guess BlobCats and Spiritus Draconis can go back to Minmatard and farm free LP, right? Oh wait...

LOL!


we was gallenetes before ever being minnie and we went before farmville 1.0 so saying we went out there for lps is ******** we went because caldaris wouldnt undock or fight us
ALUCARD 1208
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#150 - 2013-01-27 11:01:34 UTC
i dont get this some caldaris saying were getting shitcanned by a big alliance Shocked and then others saying weve hired evoke What?


chatgris
Quantum Cats Syndicate
Dock Workers
#151 - 2013-01-27 16:30:40 UTC  |  Edited by: chatgris
ALUCARD 1208 wrote:
i dont get this some caldaris saying were getting shitcanned by a big alliance Shocked and then others saying weve hired evoke What?




It's better than the truth of "We held evoke off for a few days (mostly SOTF fighting hard in system and the US TZ deplexing in ev0kes off hours), finally got all systems and then stopped trying to hold all systems because, well, mission accomplished."

Also - does anyone actually think that? I thought BM was just trolling us. What possible reasons would there be to hire ev0ke to take caldari systems?
X Gallentius
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#152 - 2013-01-27 17:56:17 UTC
chatgris wrote:
It's better than the truth of "We held evoke off for a few days (mostly SOTF fighting hard in system and the US TZ deplexing in ev0kes off hours), finally got all systems and then stopped trying to hold all systems because, well, mission accomplished."

Also - does anyone actually think that? I thought BM was just trolling us. What possible reasons would there be to hire ev0ke to take caldari systems?

While I appreciate you trying to sweep some of our key strategery techniques under the rug with these mistruths and such, in this thread we are being completely honest to help the other militias learn how to play this game. Please don't mislead them again.
Super Chair
Project Cerberus
Templis CALSF
#153 - 2013-01-27 18:02:51 UTC
ALUCARD 1208 wrote:
i dont get this some caldaris saying were getting shitcanned by a big alliance Shocked and then others saying weve hired evoke What?





Hey not gonna judge you guys for hiring people to defecate on you, whatever you're into I guess.
Deacon Abox
Black Eagle5
#154 - 2013-01-27 18:11:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Deacon Abox
Everyone in Galmil either lives in Cleveland, or wants to. True story.

edit - also, off topic, thanks CCP Chatgris for arranging that scrubs like me can whore on a titan kill. Only why did you allow squids to also whore on them? Need to tighten up how you grant preferences.

CCP, there are off buttons for ship explosions, missile effects, turret effects, etc. "Immersion" does not seem to be harmed by those. So, [u]please[/u] give us a persisting off button for the jump gate and autoscan visuals.

X Gallentius
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#155 - 2013-01-27 18:13:13 UTC  |  Edited by: X Gallentius
Deacon Abox wrote:
Everyone in Galmil either lives in Cleveland, or wants to. True story.

While I appreciate you trying to mislead readers with these mistruths and such, in this thread we are being completely honest to help the other militias learn how to play this game. Please don't mislead them again.
chatgris
Quantum Cats Syndicate
Dock Workers
#156 - 2013-01-27 19:17:07 UTC  |  Edited by: chatgris
X Gallentius wrote:
chatgris wrote:
It's better than the truth of "We held evoke off for a few days (mostly SOTF fighting hard in system and the US TZ deplexing in ev0kes off hours), finally got all systems and then stopped trying to hold all systems because, well, mission accomplished."

Also - does anyone actually think that? I thought BM was just trolling us. What possible reasons would there be to hire ev0ke to take caldari systems?

While I appreciate you trying to sweep some of our key strategery techniques under the rug with these mistruths and such, in this thread we are being completely honest to help the other militias learn how to play this game. Please don't mislead them again.


I apologize for my transgression, and any further posts in this thread from me shall be consistent with the truth detailed in the OP :)
Andreus Ixiris
Duty.
SE7EN-SINS
#157 - 2013-01-27 19:21:50 UTC
Squatdog wrote:
Strategy for Total Warzone Domination:

Lose systems hand over fist and get knocked down from T4 to T2 in the space of a few weeks, solely because a decently-sized alliance joined Caldari and evened the numbers.

I guess BlobCats and Spiritus Draconis can go back to Minmatard and farm free LP, right? Oh wait...

LOL!


You are honestly one of the most humourless and bitter pilots I've ever seen in EVE Online. I honestly think you should leave factional warfare because it obviously isn't providing you with the relaxation, enjoyment or entertainment that a video game should, and it can't be fun being this upset all the time.

Andreus Ixiris > A Civire without a chin is barely a Civire at all.

Pieter Tuulinen > He'd be Civirely disadvantaged, Andreus.

Andreus Ixiris > ...

Andreus Ixiris > This is why we're at war.

X Gallentius
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#158 - 2013-01-27 21:17:00 UTC
21:15 Eha, State Protectorate Station: Luminaire General X Gallentius confirmed that the Server Node for Eha went down at approcimately 21:10 today.

BEGIN TRANSMISSION

"Due to increased plexing pressure by Ev0ke, we had CCP chatgris crash the node. It will be restarted in time for USTZ oeprations."

END TRANSMISSION
ALUCARD 1208
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#159 - 2013-01-27 21:28:58 UTC  |  Edited by: ALUCARD 1208
Also today gallente high command ordered ccp chatrgris to lock down jita so the caldari militia couldn`t get supplys to there front line thus thwarting their war efforts

evil gallentes

evil gallente plan 2
Trickster Coyote
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#160 - 2013-01-27 21:33:26 UTC
We in Galllente Militia support CCP Chatgris in his rampant campaign of domination against the Caldari, too long have e been relegated to crushing them within Low Security Space.

Now, with his assistance, we shall drive them from their market hubs. Revealing the true power of commerce that is Dodixie.


Welcome your new Overlords Squids, soon enough we'll be taking your women.