These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Gallente Strategy for Total Warzone Domination Revealed

First post First post
Author
Garr Earthbender
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#81 - 2013-01-13 16:28:25 UTC
The butthurt is strong in this thread. I believe the thread has achieved it's objectives. Perhaps we should set up a squid refugee area on the forums as well?

-Scissors is overpowered, rock is fine. -Paper

Mutnin
SQUIDS.
#82 - 2013-01-13 16:37:55 UTC
X Gallentius wrote:
Someday we will talk about how we were able to manipulate the whiny Caldari forum whores into destroying their side's morale. But that, as they say, is a topic for another thread.

Oh I don't think it takes forum posts to kill ones morale, I suspect wasting a good hour or two chasing stabbed Gallente plexers will do that trick, pretty quick.
Cynthia Nezmor
Nezmor's Golden Griffins
#83 - 2013-01-13 16:42:18 UTC
X Gallentius wrote:
Someday we will talk about how we were able to manipulate the whiny Caldari forum whores into destroying their side's morale. But that, as they say, is a topic for another thread.

Anyone taking these forums seriously is too stupid to be a meaningful contribution to any militias. Cool
Deacon Abox
Black Eagle5
Villore Accords
#84 - 2013-01-13 18:15:36 UTC
Oh my, lol. Look at the crowing here about taking two systems back. Now, I suppose, those were a pvp victory? Because we all know, as damar and squat and mutt are all saying fw is just pve farmville. So are they accusing evoke of being excellent farmers?

Anyway, I want to thank all my fellow Gallente that donated to the Cal Mil Wildlife Reserve Fund. The species has avoided extinction and may soon be able to be removed from the endagered list. Since our victory I donated through enjoying a break from logging in and pvp-in . . uh I mean, farming of lp. Been riding bikes and all that . .

Regardless, there has always been pvp in the plexes in my six months of fw. At one point Cal mil tried to kick us out of Nenna. Lots of good fights. Then we started taking our systems back and began taking theirs. And lastly came the "hey maybe if we put some effort into this we can take it all". And so we did. Nowhere along the way was either side going to win through pve. Always there was going to have be fighting in and out of plexes. And so there was. Any other assertion as to farming alts winning the warzone is total crap.

Not that this necessarilly is the thread to do it in, but I'll do it anyway.Big smile It being a discussion of how the system could be improved. The initial version with the lp store prices tied to tier level was a wild willing swing back and forth as each side looked for cash out days. It was quite a bit farmville. Then came a good fix to that but it also led to stagnation as the real farmers couldn't complete the plexes in an easy manner. Now the latest adjustment to kill the one rat and spin away or get actually rather decent lp for dpexing has become another pendulum too far in the easy direction. Here's hoping they make the offensive plexes a little more difficult again and reduce the dplexing lp some. Then maybe we'll have it no longer too hot or too cold but just right.

CCP, there are off buttons for ship explosions, missile effects, turret effects, etc. "Immersion" does not seem to be harmed by those. So, [u]please[/u] give us a persisting off button for the jump gate and autoscan visuals.

Squatdog
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#85 - 2013-01-13 21:47:59 UTC
X Gallentius wrote:
Squatdog wrote:
UH OH another system flipped in the space of two days.
...despite the massed hysteria on Gallente intel channels: "OMG GET TO OKA NOWWWW!!!!111111"

To be fair to CCP Yttr, Hans, and CCP chatgris, these systems are in the Caldari Wildlife Preserve - which is meant to be a place where Caldari FW pilots can roam around free without too much interference from Gallente FW hunters.

That's why the Gallente blob was frantically attempting to deplex Oka and Villasen, before being kicked out of the system and the Gallente intel channel was going berzerk with "GET TO OKA NOW!!!!!11" etc?

LOL!

Quote:
Squatdog has so far whipped out 5 posts referencing the same battle report. Those that bet high are sure to be enthused.

Only in response to ridiculous lies about 'Griffins' somehow appearing on solo kills and Absolutions being able to enter Small Plexes.
Andre Vauban
Aideron Robotics
#86 - 2013-01-13 22:15:05 UTC
I'm going to give a little advice to squat dog and Mutnin. Your attitude is the reason the Caldari, as a whole, are so terrible. The constant externalization of blame and failure to accept any responsibility for failure is preventing you from becoming better. This advice extends to real life as well. If you fail at something, you can either accept the blame or externalize it. If you accept responsibility, you can can then move forward with a plan to fix it. The Caldari mostly externalize blame and it seems that any good Caldari organization that tries to improve things is ostracized.

You guys may blame Gallente for blobbing, but you should be developing better tactics. If you have better tactics for fighting outnumbered, but you blame the "rest" of Caldari militia for sucking then that is also your fault because you aren't teaching them. If you are trying to teach them, but they aren't learning then that is also your fault because you are not a good teacher. If they are learning, but you aren't coordinating properly, then that is also your fault for being a bad leader or for following a bad leader.

Do you get the point? Always take the blame, be humble, and figure out what you can do to improve.

PS There is no need to gloat on taking systems. We knew that we couldn't possibly hold them them unless we crushed your morale. We might have been close, but there were always squids out fighting and the return of Happy Endings plus Evoke was enough to prevent it. Most of us deliberately gave up to save our own morale as we were burned out. We are happy to wait Evoke out and your toxic attitude will ensure good squid groups like FONDL, Kracken, WolfsBrigade, Draketrain, etc are forced to leave the toxic environment.

Squatdog
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#87 - 2013-01-13 22:19:32 UTC
Quote:
You guys may blame Gallente for blobbing, but you should be developing better tactics.

We have.

It's called 'having even numbers'.
Zakki Zateki
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#88 - 2013-01-14 04:00:40 UTC
Squatdog wrote:
Quote:
You guys may blame Gallente for blobbing, but you should be developing better tactics.

We have.

It's called 'having even numbers'.

Well that's clearly a bad tactic that is not working for you, since you can't match our numbers (barring Evoke of course).
IbanezLaney
The Church of Awesome
Awesome Alliance
#89 - 2013-01-14 10:26:04 UTC
X Gallentius wrote:

Step 2: Fill Caldari Militia with Spais and Traitors:
The center of gravity of an enemy must be destroyed if he is to be defeated. The Caldari center of gravity was not super easy missions and plexes, it was not thousands of afk plexing alts. Their center of gravity was militia cohesion. First, CCP chatgris recruited Caldari FC Super Chair into QCATS. Once indoctrinated in "The way of the Mew”, he went back to Caldari militia. But from that point on he was our man and it was his job to destabilize the Caldari State Capturing alliance and their allies. He had some success, and eventually he took his alliance and his friends off to Amarr space so that we could capture all the systems more quickly.

I can't stop laughing - good post dude.
IbanezLaney
The Church of Awesome
Awesome Alliance
#90 - 2013-01-14 10:34:40 UTC
Ohishi wrote:
How is this not locked for trolling yet? Reported.

This is a quality thread . Go away.
Wey'oun
Pandemic Legion
#91 - 2013-01-14 11:14:02 UTC
X Gallentius wrote:
More importantly, he was able to reprogram Caldari rats to attack Damar Rocarion on our command.

hahahaha, this thread is amazing.

<3 X Gal
Hidden Snake
Inglorious-Basterds
Plexodus
#92 - 2013-01-14 12:50:16 UTC
... and 3 days later .... they lost 4 systems and 4 about to come ....
Beijing Yazi
Offshore Invest ltd.
#93 - 2013-01-14 13:01:55 UTC
lets see how the near future is working out. From what i've observed in the last days the Gallente get a hard time in the upcoming weeks. Twisted

Princess Nexxala
Quantum Cats Syndicate
#94 - 2013-01-14 15:18:09 UTC
Seriously...stop...posting...your...over...use...of...ellipses...is...annoying

Hidden Snake wrote:

nom nom

Hidden Snake
Inglorious-Basterds
Plexodus
#95 - 2013-01-14 15:45:55 UTC
Princess Nexxala wrote:
Seriously...stop...posting...your...over...use...of...ellipses...is...annoying

Hidden Snake wrote:

u mad? if so ... i won ... and i am quite aware how to use ellipsis, despite not being English native speaker.

ALUCARD 1208
Did he say Jump
Dock Workers
#96 - 2013-01-14 20:03:45 UTC  |  Edited by: ALUCARD 1208
Hidden Snake wrote:

reverts to a child

so caldaris claim a few systems then please mr snake tell us how FW is as broken as u guys have been crying about for the past few months, if evoke can do what u guys couldnt? ur militia and respective corps have more than evoke do and if u and damar are great fcs u think u are that shoulda been a piece of cake right?

TBH u guys need a new gavin goodrich or a gunnyT thats willing to take a bit of **** and unify ur militia again

also how did we gain our victory cos u claimed its been a few things in diff posts .. first farmers won it, then the blob won it, then ccp cheated and made us win it, and finally u let us win it?????????
Squatdog
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#97 - 2013-01-18 21:59:46 UTC
Ten systems lost already?

EPIC THREAD FAIL
Commissar Veldt
Progressive State
#98 - 2013-01-18 22:34:12 UTC
X Gallentius wrote:
A highly comical post

A good read indeed hohoho. Allthough the part about Bolsterbomb could be true...

Also, Caldari forum warriors, the more you come on here and keep bringing up same old arguments about same old FW topics, the more you welcome posts like this from X Gal and co. Cant you see? THEYRE LAUGHING AT US MAN! Roll

State Protectorate used to be where all the kool kids went... Now we are just the smelly kid in the corner of the classroom who stinks of p*ss and has those big snotty candlesticks dangling down from its nose getting laughed at by the 'bigger boyz'. Bah!

X Gallentius
Black Eagle5
Villore Accords
#99 - 2013-01-19 02:28:13 UTC
Commissar Veldt wrote:
A good read indeed hohoho. Allthough the part about Bolsterbomb could be true...

It's all true. Every word.
Dread Operative
Lowlife.
Trigger Happy.
#100 - 2013-01-19 03:31:46 UTC
I think it's funny all the squids in here posting like it's hurting our feelings. We are laughing at you! You guys are the butts of our jokes and what we call someone to insult them. Congrats. You took some systems. Congrats. You needed a 800 man alliance to do it. You think that upsets us? Hell no! Someone that can finally bring the fights. Someone you can finally match and/or beat our numbers. All your "herr derr derr 10 systems herp" just makes you even more funny. Thank you for the laughs. You have truly made this thread epic. And thank you for making the Caldari militia what it is today.