These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Gallente Strategy for Total Warzone Domination Revealed

First post First post
Author
Mutnin
SQUIDS.
#41 - 2013-01-13 01:58:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Mutnin
Deacon Abox wrote:
Squatdog wrote:
Uh oh, the first Gallente system just flipped so it looks like the Gallente Jesus Blob have managed 'total system domination' ((LOL!) for less than a day.

Damn you EvOke for evening the odds!

Sorry Dogsquat, it was actually a little over a day if you look at the time Lad was lost and compare it to the time that Okagaiken was lost. But anyway if you guys weren't such whiney assholes you'd probably have enough friends and goodwill to have prevented what we just accomplished. Yeah good on ev0ke for what they just did. I'm sure they'll be posting soon to say they couldn't have done it without you.

Every Cal mil player that engaged in battles in all the contested systems knows it was a pvp victory and not a pve victory. Both sides lost plenty of ships with no stabs on them. And if they, instead, like you are in denial, at least they aren't posting the caliber of bullshit you Dimmer, and Concealed Reptile do.

The handful of systems that were fought over are only what 5 maybe 6 of 100? That other 95% we can call it was not a PVP victory but a PVE one. Outside of the new system being pretty much about who can bring the biggest blob, there aren't many arguments of those fights being bad for the limited amount of systems that actually resulted in fights. It's not my cup of tea but I don't hear Caldari guys complaining about those fights.

Have you really seen anyone complaining about those systems other than the blob issue? No you haven't.. The issue at hand is how the other 95% of the war zone was taken, because it was taken by farmers and alt armies not by PVP. That 95% of PVE captures is what allowed you to win war zone control. That is the argument at hand that shows how badly the new FW is broken.
ALUCARD 1208
Did he say Jump
#42 - 2013-01-13 02:11:14 UTC  |  Edited by: ALUCARD 1208
Mutnin wrote:

same old **** hes been writing for days like a stuck record

if u actually fought ud have an opinion but u choose to lord it up sat in stations spinning ships therefore ur imput is actually irellivent
Squatdog
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#43 - 2013-01-13 02:12:34 UTC
Deacon Abox wrote:
Squatdog wrote:
Uh oh, the first Gallente system just flipped so it looks like the Gallente Jesus Blob have managed 'total system domination' ((LOL!) for less than a day.

Sorry Dogsquat, it was actually a little over a day if you look at the time Lad was lost and compare it to the time that Okagaiken was lost. But anyway if you guys weren't such whiney assholes you'd probably have enough friends and goodwill to have prevented what we just accomplished. Yeah good on ev0ke for what they just did. I'm sure they'll be posting soon to say they couldn't have done it without you.

Every Cal mil player that engaged in battles in all the contested systems knows it was a pvp victory and not a pve victory. Both sides lost plenty of ships with no stabs on them. And if they, instead, like you are in denial, at least they aren't posting the caliber of bullshit you Dimmer, and Concealed Reptile do.

The only 'victory' was Gallente having such massive numerical superiority (thanks CCP!) that they could blob 23/7 and consistently AVOIDED PVP as you continually ran from even fights.

This is what happened when the Gallente 'elite PVP alliances' (LOL!) tried to PVP in Ladistar without hugely one-sided odds:

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=15859145

7v16

18 kills 4 losses
Shaalira D'arc
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#44 - 2013-01-13 02:26:43 UTC
I'm opening a betting pool on how many posts Squatdog can wring out of a single battle report.
Shadow Adanza
Gold Crest Salvage
#45 - 2013-01-13 02:28:47 UTC
Shaalira D'arc wrote:
I'm opening a betting pool on how many posts Squatdog can wring out of a single battle report.

I've got 5 million isk on 16 posts.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Andreus Ixiris
Duty.
SE7EN-SINS
#46 - 2013-01-13 03:02:13 UTC
Basically put - the way the Caldari militia acts, it pretty much completely deserves everything it got. The only STPRO corporation I've been able to consistently respect left the militia more than four years ago.

Andreus Ixiris > A Civire without a chin is barely a Civire at all.

Pieter Tuulinen > He'd be Civirely disadvantaged, Andreus.

Andreus Ixiris > ...

Andreus Ixiris > This is why we're at war.

Squatdog
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#47 - 2013-01-13 03:24:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Squatdog
Shaalira D'arc wrote:

That particular killmail shows not only the comically shameless blobbing that Gallente are renowned for, but also that they're so terrible at PVP that they STILL lost in humiliating, one-sided fashion. Even after blobbing us 2v1.

What it doesn't show is that they then ran away and hid until they could come back with no less than THIRTY to fight the remaining six of us. Apparently 2v1 just aren't enough for them to win in PVP...

LOL!
Shaalira D'arc
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#48 - 2013-01-13 03:26:08 UTC
That's three and counting.
Andre Vauban
Aideron Robotics
#49 - 2013-01-13 03:41:47 UTC
Squatdog wrote:
Shaalira D'arc wrote:

That particular killmail shows not only the comically shameless blobbing that Gallente are renowned for, but also that they're so terrible at PVP that they STILL lost in humiliating, one-sided fashion. Even after blobbing us 2v1.

What it doesn't show is that they then ran away and hid until they could come back with no less than THIRTY to fight the remaining six of us. Apparently 2v1 just aren't enough for them to win in PVP...

LOL!

All hail squat dog, the best pvper ever. I bow before you. I have renounced God and will worship squat dog instead.

Ctzn Snips
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#50 - 2013-01-13 03:50:40 UTC
Squatdog wrote:
Deacon Abox wrote:
Squatdog wrote:

The only 'victory' was Gallente having such massive numerical superiority (thanks CCP!) that they could blob 23/7 and consistently AVOIDED PVP as you continually ran from even fights.

This is what happened when the Gallente 'elite PVP alliances' (LOL!) tried to PVP in Ladistar without hugely one-sided odds:

7v16

18 kills 4 losses

All I see is SOTF trying to take down that absolution for the lulz and not getting the DPS they need cuz they're being jammed out by 3 griffins.
Dan Carter Murray
#51 - 2013-01-13 04:00:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Dan Carter Murray
Ctzn Snips wrote:
Squatdog wrote:
Deacon Abox wrote:
Squatdog wrote:

7v16

18 kills 4 losses

All I see is SOTF trying to take down that absolution for the lulz and not getting the DPS they need cuz they're being jammed out by 3 griffins.

sensor strength implants are cheap. especially if your faction is at tier 5. primary the griffins!

http://mfi.re/?j7ldoco 50GB free space @ MediaFire.com

Super Chair
Project Cerberus
Templis CALSF
#52 - 2013-01-13 04:52:43 UTC
I'll give this thread a 10/10, a well written troll.

You forgot the part where the amarr are the next target and your "agents" are at work as you speak. P
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#53 - 2013-01-13 04:59:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Crosi Wesdo
Dan Carter Murray wrote:
Ctzn Snips wrote:
Squatdog wrote:
Deacon Abox wrote:
Squatdog wrote:

7v16

18 kills 4 losses

sensor strength implants are cheap. especially if your faction is at tier 5. primary the griffins!

Not the correct story. While i wasnt there, i am confident that the 5 SOTF thrashers cost around 10 million isk in total. They killed a corax and a wolf. Thats 10m lost, 60m killed. Pretty good trade imo.

The hardest part is shipping those hundreds of spare thrashers back to nisuwa for a rainy day :)
Andreus Ixiris
Duty.
SE7EN-SINS
#54 - 2013-01-13 05:06:47 UTC
State Protectorate - the only people in the game who manage to be bitter about winning a PvP engagement.

Andreus Ixiris > A Civire without a chin is barely a Civire at all.

Pieter Tuulinen > He'd be Civirely disadvantaged, Andreus.

Andreus Ixiris > ...

Andreus Ixiris > This is why we're at war.

Dread Operative
Lowlife.
Snuffed Out
#55 - 2013-01-13 05:11:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Dread Operative
Andreus Ixiris wrote:
State Protectorate - the only people in the game who manage to be bitter about winning a PvP engagement.

If you look at the timestamps, it looks like 2 or 3 separate engagements to me.

One at 10:21
Another at 11:39
Then again at 12:19 to 12:23
Then the last one at 12:27 to 12:29

And after looking a little closer I am seeing a lot of squattingdog kills involve just himself and a griffin to permajam who he is fighting. This guy, is truly, a piece of work.

@Squattingdog, If your going to use the killboard to fabricate facts :cough lies cough: be smart about it.
Tsobai Hashimoto
Perkone
Caldari State
#56 - 2013-01-13 05:14:21 UTC
Mutnin wrote:
chatgris wrote:
Colt Blackhawk wrote:
Somehow I even believe it partially.
With the stealth patch in inferno changing fw while gals having advantages they wrecked cal militia.

If the caldari could ever work together for even 48 hours without shooting each other, they would have dominated the warzone. The first reaction among the gallente guys I know was "oh ****, we're screwed, we have to lock down our home systems and maybe select 4-5 key systems we may be able to hold".

You guys have a system for that too chatgris you of all people should remember how it works. Big smile

When ever the moons align and the stars shine bright enough, allowing Caldari to form competent fleets, (yea know back before Drakes were nerfed into oblivion) allowing to fighting head to head to the Gal blob, you guys simply dock up and snored us to death.

It was a quite effective tactic I must admit, I mean we could welp 100 fleets and not get as demoralized as having to wait 30, 40mins to 1 hour or more for the Gals to undock if they would at all. Then if they did it always became the argument of who would jump in to who.. or hey we can't fight more than 2 jumps away from Heydieles.

This was the true tactics that killed the Caldari Militia.. we were simply bored to death by stall tactics and hoards of stabbed frigs in plexes giving us loads of boring PVP that ran off most of our competent pilots.

if everytime you brought a 50 man fleet and the frogs docked you should have plexed!

you wouldnt be t1 if that was the case
Cynthia Nezmor
Nezmor's Golden Griffins
#57 - 2013-01-13 06:08:15 UTC
A very well written report, high quality, as expected on these forums of truth.
X Gallentius
Black Eagle5
Villore Accords
#58 - 2013-01-13 06:23:26 UTC
Super Chair wrote:
You forgot the part where the amarr are the next target and your "agents" are at work as you speak. P

OPSEC, look into it.
Turelus
Utassi Security
#59 - 2013-01-13 09:40:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Turelus
Congratulations guys, though it's horrible to say it as a RPer.

Let's hope CCP don't screw those who worked hard on your side for the medal.

*edit* reading more of this thread I am loving all the "You won PVE not PVP" comments only because they're the exact ones we got when we did it :P

Turelus CEO Utassi Security

Cynthia Nezmor
Nezmor's Golden Griffins
#60 - 2013-01-13 09:48:53 UTC
Turelus wrote:
Congratulations guys, though it's horrible to say it as a RPer.

Let's hope CCP don't screw those who worked hard on your side for the medal.

*edit* reading more of this thread I am loving all the "You won PVE not PVP" comments only because they're the exact ones we got when we did it :P

Forums are like having 1v1 fights in novice plexes. Pretty quick to get through all variatons, then its just the same thing happening over and over again. 49% blatant lies, 51% insults, or do you want it 42-58 this time? Exact same thing as having the 75th Rifter-Punisher battle, do I overheat after 3rd or 4th shot, I approach at 30 degree or 35? Fascinating how some people cant stop posting the exact same things here over and over again, just like some people refuse to fly anything other than Rifter hulls ingame.