These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Game Events and Gatherings

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[Vancouver, BC, Canada] Monthly Gathering, Third Tuesday!

First post
Author
Kalenn Istarion
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#21 - 2013-01-18 21:41:04 UTC
Xornicon Altair wrote:
Kalenn Istarion wrote:
Damn, just saw this now. I will try to make the next one. Third Tuesday is the 18th of Feb?


19th.


I R bad at reeding.

Derp.

Thanks.

Try Harder.

52inches
The Umbrella Agency
Apocalypse Now.
#22 - 2013-01-20 19:26:42 UTC
totally coming in feb if i can.

just saw this post

o7
Replacement 234
Tremor Recorded
#23 - 2013-01-20 22:50:54 UTC
Got excited when I saw Vancouver! We live in Vancouver USA...

Hope you all have a great time
Maelystra
Super Mining Bros - 3D
#24 - 2013-01-21 06:15:44 UTC
Oh my! I shall have to add these to my wall calendar and then actually try to make one!
I live in Chilliwack so would have to find a way down as I have no car! X
Xornicon Altair
Black Watch Syndicate
#25 - 2013-01-21 19:14:19 UTC
Maelystra wrote:
Oh my! I shall have to add these to my wall calendar and then actually try to make one!
I live in Chilliwack so would have to find a way down as I have no car! X


If you're willing to hop a greyhound, I don't mind picking you up at the Depot in Coquitlam.

This is the song....

NetheranE
Error-404
#26 - 2013-01-25 01:30:37 UTC
Hue, i shall make great efforts to attend.

As long as you guys dont mind having someone that probably bumped and slaughtered you in Dodixie there :D
Xornicon Altair
Black Watch Syndicate
#27 - 2013-01-25 01:49:35 UTC
NetheranE wrote:
Hue, i shall make great efforts to attend.

As long as you guys dont mind having someone that probably bumped and slaughtered you in Dodixie there :D


All are welcome. Even Goons!

This is the song....

Sylvous
Bigger than Jesus
#28 - 2013-01-28 06:22:33 UTC
If it wasn't in the middle of the week I'd totally take the Ferry over from the Island to attend.

Alas University seems to be quite strict on attending all scheduled labs.

Maybe I'll make it some time in May!
Xornicon Altair
Black Watch Syndicate
#29 - 2013-02-03 11:37:06 UTC
Sylvous wrote:
If it wasn't in the middle of the week I'd totally take the Ferry over from the Island to attend.

Alas University seems to be quite strict on attending all scheduled labs.

Maybe I'll make it some time in May!


Well, then, my real* name is Doctor Herbert Finklestein. I could write you a doctor's note for why you missed class, if you'd like.

*: Not all provided "real" names are legit.

This is the song....

Xornicon Altair
Black Watch Syndicate
#30 - 2013-02-16 20:18:32 UTC
Next event is this coming Tuesday! I hope to see you all there!

This is the song....

Dischordant
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#31 - 2013-02-17 02:17:21 UTC
I'll definitely need to try make it out to this sometime. Not sure if next week is gonna work though.
kick boxur
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#32 - 2013-02-22 03:45:16 UTC
I have been looking for people that are semi local that play Eve. Glad I found this!
I am on the Island and it is in the middle of the week, but me and another guy are going to try and make the march meet up.
Xornicon Altair
Black Watch Syndicate
#33 - 2013-02-22 09:43:34 UTC
kick boxur wrote:
I have been looking for people that are semi local that play Eve. Glad I found this!
I am on the Island and it is in the middle of the week, but me and another guy are going to try and make the march meet up.


We look forward to having you!

This is the song....

Forest Baltar
Depeche Mode.
Rogue Caldari Union
#34 - 2013-03-01 12:27:05 UTC
I'm going to be in Vancouver between the 21st and the 27 of April. Too bad I'll be missing the meet :(
Joshua Lorne
The Night Crew
The Night Crew Alliance
#35 - 2013-04-26 01:42:16 UTC
Damn, just saw this thread now for the first time.

There's a bunch of us up here in Kamloops who may try to make it out one month
Xornicon Altair
Black Watch Syndicate
#36 - 2013-05-14 15:23:24 UTC
Dust players have been invited to this event!

https://forums.dust514.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=77149

This is the song....

Flaren Valkaren
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#37 - 2013-05-23 05:26:50 UTC
Just started playing and wanted to say HI to you all in BC.
Jurius Doctor
Iron.Guard
Iron Armada
#38 - 2013-06-26 18:28:21 UTC
I am in the Metro-Van area. If anyone plans on having a coffee night or local event message me and let me know.

Look forward to meeting you all.
Xornicon Altair
Black Watch Syndicate
#39 - 2013-08-21 17:23:21 UTC
4 Years. We've now been running this event for 4 years! Monthly! That's 48 times we've met as a group and talked about EVE and everything else!

We hope you'll come out next month to join us for 49!

This is the song....

Xornicon Altair
Black Watch Syndicate
#40 - 2013-09-18 04:01:00 UTC
13 people this month! Thanks everyone for coming out and I look forward to seeing you next month!

This is the song....