These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

It's All About Trust

First post
Author
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#21 - 2012-12-30 01:38:49 UTC
Adam Junior wrote:
You've succeded in letting the "dirty gewn" cause far more upset than he'd ever planned on causing by ragekicking everyone.

Well done! Big smile

Yep, the butterfly effect. Could be worse, he could've stolen all your corp's stuff and blown you up...

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Some Rando
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2012-12-30 01:40:18 UTC
Not Politically Correct wrote:
I like to think the best of people. To give them a chance. That seems to be pretty much out of the question now.

You could have, you know, taken out a 200mil BS to run a mission with the guy a few times, test the waters so to speak, see how he does with the corp, planned a few ops with fairly cheap ships to try and rat him out until you felt he was safe. Now, though, you're going to blame Goons for the paranoia you should already have as a CEO, which is hilarious.

CCP has no sense of humour.

Not Politically Correct
Doomheim
#23 - 2012-12-30 01:41:39 UTC
Adam Junior wrote:
You've succeded in letting the "dirty gewn" cause far more upset than he'd ever planned on causing by ragekicking everyone.

Well done! Big smile


Wasn't ragekicking. How can I trust them? The answer is that I don't anymore.
Feledain
Elmsfeuer
#24 - 2012-12-30 01:42:06 UTC
So, you are ranting about trust and because someone made you butthurt you betray all of your fellow corp members kick em out and keeping all the isk and assets.

Lesson learned, good job.
La Nariz
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#25 - 2012-12-30 01:44:42 UTC
Alavaria Fera wrote:
These are ... awoxing tears?

Sheesh, to imagine someone would actually leave and go all the way to join a mission-running corp in highsec. I mean highsec is the promised land but still...


We are trying to make up for the lack of risk in highsec.

This post was loving crafted by a member of the Official GoonWaffe recruitment team. Improve the forums, support this idea: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=345133

Rain6635
Simulacra and Simulation
Dracarys.
#26 - 2012-12-30 01:46:39 UTC
i wanna see the lossmail

Rainf1337 on Twitch

MrDiao
Fuxi Legion
Fraternity.
#27 - 2012-12-30 01:47:57 UTC
Not Politically Correct wrote:
I accepted him and asked him along on a Level 4. He killed my CNR right outside of my home station. 994 million ISK down the tubes.
.


You made my dayBig smile
oldbutfeelingyoung
Perkone
Caldari State
#28 - 2012-12-30 01:49:43 UTC
lvl4 missions 18 hours a day lol

R.S.I2014

Not Politically Correct
Doomheim
#29 - 2012-12-30 01:50:12 UTC
Feledain wrote:
So, you are ranting about trust and because someone made you butthurt you betray all of your fellow corp members kick em out and keeping all the isk and assets.

Lesson learned, good job.


Uh, gee. Didn't I say they are new. The most expensive things most of them had are things I GAVE them. 2.5% tax rate? Oh, yeah, I'm really ripping them off.

It's hard to take things away from people who haven't been playing long enough to have anything. Most of them didn't even do the tutorials.
Not Politically Correct
Doomheim
#30 - 2012-12-30 01:51:34 UTC
oldbutfeelingyoung wrote:
lvl4 missions 18 hours a day lol




The fact that you can't do it doesn't mean that I can't.
Rain6635
Simulacra and Simulation
Dracarys.
#31 - 2012-12-30 01:55:51 UTC
show me your 1 bil raven fit please.

Rainf1337 on Twitch

Not Politically Correct
Doomheim
#32 - 2012-12-30 02:00:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Not Politically Correct
Rain6635 wrote:
show me your 1 bil raven fit please.


Do you have any idea what the difference between a CNR and a Raven is. All I'm willing to say is that everything, except the rigs, was T2 or above.

Edit: I wouldn't know how to post it anyway, and it doesn't make any difference. I will never build another one. No need.
Rain6635
Simulacra and Simulation
Dracarys.
#33 - 2012-12-30 02:01:18 UTC
show me your 1 bil navy raven fit please.

Rainf1337 on Twitch

oldbutfeelingyoung
Perkone
Caldari State
#34 - 2012-12-30 02:02:31 UTC
Not Politically Correct wrote:
oldbutfeelingyoung wrote:
lvl4 missions 18 hours a day lol




The fact that you can't do it doesn't mean that I can't.



my job ,my wife and my children are making sure ,i can,t
thanking god ,that i love my underpaid job ,my wife and my children and still have time to play and love EvE

R.S.I2014

Not Politically Correct
Doomheim
#35 - 2012-12-30 02:10:25 UTC
Rain6635 wrote:
show me your 1 bil navy raven fit please.


Why are you so insistent? Do you want to be able to tell me it is a bad fit? I don't really care.

Rigs:
2X Large Field Purger 1s.
1x ( some type of Calefacation module.)

Highs:
7X Caldari Navy Heavy launchers
1X Large Regard Energy Transfer

Mids:
1 X 100MN T2 afterburner
3 X Large T2 Shield Extenders
1 X T2 Mission specific shield Hardener.
1 X SEBO II with Tracking Range Script

Lows:
3 X Power Diagnostic IIS
2 X Caldari Navy BCSs

Now, please keep your opinion of the fit to yourself. It won't have any effect on me, and it has nothing to do with this thread.
Not Politically Correct
Doomheim
#36 - 2012-12-30 02:11:26 UTC
oldbutfeelingyoung wrote:
Not Politically Correct wrote:
oldbutfeelingyoung wrote:
lvl4 missions 18 hours a day lol




The fact that you can't do it doesn't mean that I can't.



my job ,my wife and my children are making sure ,i can,t
thanking god ,that i love my underpaid job ,my wife and my children and still have time to play and love EvE


I'm a disabled veteran. I don't have any of those problems.
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#37 - 2012-12-30 02:14:55 UTC
Not Politically Correct wrote:
Rain6635 wrote:
show me your 1 bil navy raven fit please.


Why are you so insistent? Do you want to be able to tell me it is a bad fit? I don't really care.

Rigs:
2X Large Field Purger 1s.
1x ( some type of Calefacation module.)

Highs:
7X Caldari Navy Heavy launchers
1X Large Regard Energy Transfer

Mids:
1 X 100MN T2 afterburner
3 X Large T2 Shield Extenders
1 X T2 Mission specific shield Hardener.
1 X SEBO II with Tracking Range Script

Lows:
3 X Power Diagnostic IIS
2 X Caldari Navy BCSs

Now, please keep your opinion of the fit to yourself. It won't have any effect on me, and it has nothing to do with this thread.

Heavy launchers, on a raven... and faction instead of T2... interesting...

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Cpt Roghie
Chemical Invasion Co.
#38 - 2012-12-30 02:15:31 UTC
So... one hero awoxes you.. and you go apeshit and purge your entire corp? Oh well.

This could be fun.

oldbutfeelingyoung
Perkone
Caldari State
#39 - 2012-12-30 02:15:43 UTC
Not Politically Correct wrote:
oldbutfeelingyoung wrote:
Not Politically Correct wrote:
oldbutfeelingyoung wrote:
lvl4 missions 18 hours a day lol




The fact that you can't do it doesn't mean that I can't.



my job ,my wife and my children are making sure ,i can,t
thanking god ,that i love my underpaid job ,my wife and my children and still have time to play and love EvE


I'm a disabled veteran. I don't have any of those problems.



that explains a lot ,sir

fly safe

R.S.I2014

Not Politically Correct
Doomheim
#40 - 2012-12-30 02:16:35 UTC
[quote=Alavaria Fera
Heavy launchers, on a raven... and faction instead of T2... interesting...[/quote]

They were a gift. :)