These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

Short-term goals and instant rewards: how to make 0.0 PVP complete and full of life

Author
Karrl Tian
Doomheim
#41 - 2013-01-01 07:36:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Karrl Tian
Kogh Ayon wrote:
[

I think it is a good example for goalless pvp in EVE. People may do it for several times, but difficult to last long.

I did have a goal: defy conventional logic, common sense and the myth that a single dude in a frigate can't PvP in sov null.

Alavaria Fera wrote:

Why would goons and test be moving between our regions?

Mostly it was your pets and roaming gangs in there...and like I said above, some random bomber from WH space looking for ratters.
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#42 - 2013-01-01 08:01:32 UTC
Karrl Tian wrote:
Alavaria Fera wrote:
Why would goons and test be moving between our regions?

Mostly it was your pets and roaming gangs in there...and like I said above, some random bomber from WH space looking for ratters.

We have ratting rights and such, so TEST really has no reason to be up in our space, and us in theirs.

Of course NOW it's even more the case, since almost every group in HBC is neutral to us and will shoot us on sight. And complain about it, too.

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

VegasMirage
Did he say Jump
Dock Workers
#43 - 2013-01-01 14:55:58 UTC
Marlona Sky wrote:
Another one of these threads? *sigh*

Guess you've heard/done it all, time to biomass and unsub, move on with your life... can I haz your stuff.

no more games... it's real this time!!!

Kogh Ayon
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#44 - 2013-01-01 21:00:28 UTC
Karrl Tian wrote:

I think it is a good example for goalless pvp in EVE. People may do it for several times, but difficult to last long

I did have a goal: defy conventional logic, common sense and the myth that a single dude in a frigate can't PvP in sov null..

And this goal does not seems efficient to keep you in null pvp, doesn't it?

I didn't issue any goal/reward for null soloers, but it could be an important idea as well.
Previous page123