These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Game Events and Gatherings

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

EveVegas 2013 - October 18-20 2013 Buy Tickets with Plex!! 300 Tickets Sold 10/9/13

First post First post
Author
Greygal
Redemption Road
Affirmative.
#141 - 2013-10-15 00:54:50 UTC
lol!! YES SPEAR!! I will be at EveVegas!!!

Still figuring out HOW I am getting there, but I will be there!

What you do for yourself dies with you, what you do for others is immortal.

Free weekly public roams & monthly NewBro new player roams!

Visit Redemption Road or join mailing list REDEMPTION ROAMS for information

Greygal
Redemption Road
Affirmative.
#142 - 2013-10-15 05:49:32 UTC
Jalisco Eisen Koraka wrote:
Mangala Solaris wrote:
Jalisco Eisen Koraka wrote:
One does not simply BRING GG

ANYWHERE!

If we are lucky (fingers crossed) she will be there. With Gizz?


She better be tbh.



Mangala,

She knows that you will be there. And me. What else is needed?


Mangala, you're the reason I'll be there!

Meanwhile, travel arrangements are confirmed! I will be there to meet up with you, Jalisco, my old buddy Spear, and so many others! I'm really excited to meet you all! It's going to be a heck of a party!

GG

What you do for yourself dies with you, what you do for others is immortal.

Free weekly public roams & monthly NewBro new player roams!

Visit Redemption Road or join mailing list REDEMPTION ROAMS for information

Zakn Tawate
Perkone
Caldari State
#143 - 2013-10-15 13:28:39 UTC
Can't wait to see everyone again this year!
Magrathea Vardos Vallie
Bureau of Explosions
#144 - 2013-10-15 20:01:36 UTC
So am I the ONLY Las Vegas resident going to this shin-dig???

I haven't done the whole "tourist thing" in ages...
Magrathea Vardos Vallie
Bureau of Explosions
#145 - 2013-10-15 20:04:38 UTC
P.S. As I work as a professional gambler I will recuse myself from the "for fun" Poker tournament. I do not gamble recreationally and never have.
Mangala Solaris
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#146 - 2013-10-16 20:37:03 UTC
Enjoying Vegas.
Rilos Vardos Vaille
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#147 - 2013-10-16 21:11:07 UTC
Mangala Solaris wrote:
Enjoying Vegas.


If you're already in Las Vegas, I'm going out tonight to sing Karaoke at a locals bar, if that sort of thing is up your ally. Just send my cha in game mail and I'll give you the details.

~FK
Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises
Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
#148 - 2013-10-16 21:29:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Steve Ronuken
My foot hurts. But I'm now up and running on the intertubes, over this new fangled cell phone thingime. Blink

And I'm really glad I don't live in Vegas. Far too warm for this time of year.




Good news for people: Tmobile appears to now be using 1900mhz for their HSPA service. Which means I can use my quadband phone with it. (They used to use 1700, which pretty much no-one in europe uses. or has on their phone.)

Woo! CSM XI!

Fuzzwork Enterprises

Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter

Magrathea Vardos Vallie
Bureau of Explosions
#149 - 2013-10-16 22:41:47 UTC
Earlier I said to any early birds to contact me via in-game email, but I just realized that people visiting Vegas would not necessarily have their computers with them to be "in-game". So here's out-of-game email.

Feel free to contact me at ichibuntu@gmail.com (Means: First-Humanity in Japanese & Zulu )

I live here in Las Vegas, so I have also "already arrived". ('bout 35 years ago to be precise)

If anything is going on tonight or tomorrow or if you'd like there to be...

My out of game name is Frank.

I haven't hung out and done the tourist thing in years, since the last of my family passed away. So I'd be happy to give the guided tour...

Sincerely,

Me

P.S. I was planning on going to sing karaoke tonight at a locals pub. It's a regular wed thing for me. But could easily be talked into just about anything else...
Sugar Kyle
Middle Ground
#150 - 2013-10-17 02:38:31 UTC
Rio is nice with a shuttle to the strip for those staying here.

Schedule still seems a bit.vague. Hopefully an update Jita. :)

Member of CSM9 and CSM10.

Doomchinchilla
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#151 - 2013-10-17 02:46:01 UTC
I'll be landing tomorrow, if anyone else is around Thursday evening and wants to do anything send me an evemail.
Kenneth Feld
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#152 - 2013-10-17 08:05:16 UTC
Got here Wednesday, staying on strip for a few days (Had a freebie I was gonna lose anyway)

Moving to Rio on Friday

Weather is awesome
Lan tos
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#153 - 2013-10-17 16:01:43 UTC
I will be arriving Friday afternoon around 13:30. This will be fun.
Apollo Eros
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#154 - 2013-10-17 19:41:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Apollo Eros
Heading out to vegas right now. Will be in tonight.

I figured I would rather put it here than on craigslist. But I have an extra EVGA GTX 780 ACX from a computer I just built that I am looking to sell. If any of you guys were looking to get an amazing new video card at a great price. E-mail me apolloeros@slapd.org

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130918

P.S gotta afford the eve vegas tickets some how :-)

[Triple OG LVL 5 Space Wizard]

Mangala Solaris
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#155 - 2013-10-17 22:08:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Mangala Solaris
Mangala Solaris wrote:
If anyone is around Thursday 17th from 19.00 local, may i suggest that the EVE hordes invade someone else's pubcrawl.

Namely this one:

http://www.vegas4locals.com/thirstythirdthursdaypubcrawl.html

Its run by these guys:

http://hennesseyslasvegas.com/fliers/pro_f_pub_crawl.html / http://hennesseyslasvegas.com/#flier

$20, bunch of free drinks, 1/2 price eats at a couple of places. Goes to half a dozen bars.

Despite what all the info says, it IS running on the 17th. I emailed the bar and asked. Id advise people interested do the same to reserve yourselves a spot (not sure if they have limited numbers or what), or maybe just rock up on the day before 19.00 (its right on the corner of Fremont and Las Vegas blvd).

(email for the place: LV@hennesseystavern.com )


just a reminder for anyone in vegas wanting something to do this evening before tomorrow's debauchery. Ill be around there before 7 or so, as will a couple of other eve players from rvb and elsewhere.

For those bussing it up, the deuce dropps you round the corner on 4th street right by fremont.
Rilos Vardos Vaille
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#156 - 2013-10-17 22:36:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Rilos Vardos Vaille
Mangala Solaris wrote:
Mangala Solaris wrote:
If anyone is around Thursday 17th from 19.00 local, may i suggest that the EVE hordes invade someone else's pubcrawl.

Namely this one:

http://www.vegas4locals.com/thirstythirdthursdaypubcrawl.html

Its run by these guys:

http://hennesseyslasvegas.com/fliers/pro_f_pub_crawl.html / http://hennesseyslasvegas.com/#flier

$20, bunch of free drinks, 1/2 price eats at a couple of places. Goes to half a dozen bars.

Despite what all the info says, it IS running on the 17th. I emailed the bar and asked. Id advise people interested do the same to reserve yourselves a spot (not sure if they have limited numbers or what), or maybe just rock up on the day before 19.00 (its right on the corner of Fremont and Las Vegas blvd).

(email for the place: LV@hennesseystavern.com )


just a reminder for anyone in vegas wanting something to do this evening before tomorrow's debauchery. Ill be around there before 7 or so, as will a couple of other eve players from rvb and elsewhere.

For those bussing it up, the deuce dropps you round the corner on 4th street right by fremont.


Or I have a car, and would not mind being designated driver. Drinking in Vegas isn't anything new to me. and I'm saving myself for tomorrow.

As no one else has yet contacted me I am currently planning on going to this pub-crawl tonight.

Contact me by email ichibuntu@gmail.com by no later than 5PM if anyone would like a pick up from their hotel...

~Frank K.
Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises
Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
#157 - 2013-10-18 00:19:57 UTC
Some of us aren't going on the pub crawl, deciding that our livers require a little time of less alcohol Blink We'll probably be in the sports bar, in Rio. I'm in a 2012 Quafe shirt

(and I'll be on twitter)

Woo! CSM XI!

Fuzzwork Enterprises

Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter

Jalisco Eisen Koraka
Universal Freelance
#158 - 2013-10-18 01:51:48 UTC
The plane carrying my retinue and I will arrive in the lovely SIN CITY at 1:50 local time on Friday.

Banners and confetti are discouraged.

AH, Cannot Wait!

Is the Pub Crawl also known a a Drunken Roam? Now THAT I can do!
Andrev Nox
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#159 - 2013-10-18 04:54:28 UTC
Steve Ronuken wrote:
Some of us aren't going on the pub crawl, deciding that our livers require a little time of less alcohol Blink We'll probably be in the sports bar, in Rio. I'm in a 2012 Quafe shirt

(and I'll be on twitter)


I'll try to stop in and see you when we check in. I'm under strict instructions to make sure a drink is purchased for you :p

Anyone that's gotten the itinerary mind posting it up? Nobody I talk to seems to have received it.

Somer Blink - The original microlottery site.

Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises
Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
#160 - 2013-10-18 06:59:25 UTC
Andrev Nox wrote:
Steve Ronuken wrote:
Some of us aren't going on the pub crawl, deciding that our livers require a little time of less alcohol Blink We'll probably be in the sports bar, in Rio. I'm in a 2012 Quafe shirt

(and I'll be on twitter)


I'll try to stop in and see you when we check in. I'm under strict instructions to make sure a drink is purchased for you :p

Anyone that's gotten the itinerary mind posting it up? Nobody I talk to seems to have received it.



I was at the sports bar Smile, hiding at the end with some RvB guys.

The final Agenda:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_mjsPB8uKOAdmQxbGhQQWdLTWs/edit?usp=sharing

Woo! CSM XI!

Fuzzwork Enterprises

Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter