These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Ambulation in late december??!!

First post First post
Author
oldbutfeelingyoung
Perkone
Caldari State
#101 - 2012-12-30 08:37:06 UTC  |  Edited by: oldbutfeelingyoung
anyway we play a game were the holiday gift explosion looks better and sounds better then the game explosions,so i think we can,t expect more

R.S.I2014

Nyancat Audeles
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#102 - 2012-12-30 08:47:37 UTC
CCP karkur wrote:
Shoguno wrote:
Well I have seen an item called
  • Key pass to a door

• Wich made me think that CCP will maybe launch WiS pretty soon ..... wich the key is logicaly attached to the only door in Captain's quarter wich is WiS...... so I will cross my fingers and hope for the best!
    Keep those fingers crossed, but you know, playing EVE with crossed fingers might be a bit difficult... I think it's safe to say the door will not open this month (unless you can activate the key or something), sorry

i trust that you will open it next month then!
    SmilingVagrant
    Doomheim
    #103 - 2012-12-30 09:21:54 UTC
    I for one can't wait until the space brothels open.
    Anne-Louise Chasse
    Center for Advanced Studies
    Gallente Federation
    #104 - 2012-12-30 09:44:35 UTC
    Soulpirate wrote:
    Shoguno wrote:
    Soulpirate wrote:
    Clearly the easiest thing to do would be open the door.

After all, lets face it, we don't need to worry about too many avatars in stations creating a load
    on our machines because clearly no one wants WiS and thus the stations will be empty without
    some kind of meaningfull game play. Roll

Yes that would be awesome and the Door ''animation'' that the CSM talked about was cool enough.....it is just old toughts that I had ..you know I play EVE til 2008 and at that time they where talking already about WiS (Ambulation)......I remember way down in 2002 talking with Anarchy Online Developpers about creating cities on Rubi-KA planet...and the year after or two they MADE IT! Yes My dream was made....but now Anarchy online is almost dead due to lack of budget and gamers.....Anarchy Online was even suposed to get a new game engine with a beautifull graphic system.....but it was not launched due to lack of finance.....I remember knowing that the president of Funcom had moved to EVe online team.....

Anyway I guess Ambulation would be a great upgrade to EVE online and let's face it....people dont like trollers that are negative about new patches of EVE ....we must look from the basic...WE CANT STOP EVOLUTION that we like it or not.....

Even if ANY reasons that YOU beleive would fail....well they will not ..it will be EPIC beleive me.....

AO is a great example of what happens to a company that waves a shiney carrot in front of people and NEVER deliever. People start to realise that the game is in maintainence mode andthe population stalls, then slowly bleeds dry.

AO showed a video of their new up-coming engine 6 years ago, it still isn't out. They "almost" had it ready with the Ogre engine, but then decided they could make a better engine themselfs. Sound familiar? It's funny, I check those forums all the time for a good laugh, they keep saying this and that is cooming soon, yet nothing has changed much in 2 years yet the few hardcore fanbois they have left eat that **** up, and continue to pay enough to keep it on life support while they release other teribad games.

CCP could really take a good look at Funcom to learn how not to destroy a company slowly and painfully.

The Secret World is buy to play only 4 months after release. Shocked