These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

Suggestion, More BS T2s

Author
GizzyBoy
I N E X T R E M I S
Tactical Narcotics Team
#21 - 2012-12-16 11:27:46 UTC
id start cross training for torps for such a khandid boat..
Mole Guy
Rage Confederacy
Dracarys.
#22 - 2012-12-17 18:40:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Mole Guy
As for bubbling BS's, a HIC has a unique ability among ships. That ability is tremendous. By giving that ability to a ship with a much better tank you drasticly increase the potency of that ability. Again, this would throw the whole mechanic out of balance.

And before I forget...
Mole Guy wrote:
these ships would cost so much, they wouldnt be used for anything but pvp or pve.

Please enlighten me as to what else you do in a combat ship. Do you mine in yours? Haul perhaps?[/quote]

1. wait a tick, a bs with the training time of a dread or more isnt some kind of balance? you dont have to earn that as you stated?
the hac skills required takes along time, and thats just cruiser based. bs skills could be made to add even more training time. make it an even higher training time than the marauder. make the skill list so high, one would need at least 1 year in game to get it maxed if they work exclusively on that one ship.
that would be something to work toward.

2. i did ask for a resistance bonus for the marauder. i would love for the marauder to have a sensor thats immune to npc ewar or atleast resistant to to it like a normal bs but vulnerable to pvp. i love the marauder. a little luvin is all it needs.

3. correction: the marauder doesnt do the damage of a vindy from what i have been told. i dont own a vindy, but i know they smoke anything else from what i have been told. i didnt ask to surpass the damage of the marauder, im not asking for the marauder double weapon bonus or anything of the kind. im not asking for any bonuses we dont already have on bs now (minie rof and damage bonuses).
about the same damage is great. hell, i will even settle for the same damage as a tier 3 bc (wait a sec ITS THE SAME DAMAGE, SO IF A BC CAN DO IT, WHY CANT A FREAKIN SHIP THAT NEEDS A YEAR + TO TRAIN?) yer taking bs weapon and sticking them on a bc and you dont want to give me the same damage bonus as a bc gets?

4. we covered massive training time, massive costs and those are your arguments for not having them. why should stuff just stop at bc level? t2 bs's would be fun. they wouldnt be over powered, just have a healthy tank. would be a VERY hard loss because insurance payout would be that of a normal bs or less. following through with your arguement, every cruiser pilot should be up in arms because we have overpowered t2 cruisers. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG..(someone dont tell him about command ships and their proposed changes...

make it have 8 weapons like a normal bs, not the double damage special bonuses that make marauder kewl and useful. there would be very little more tank on t2 abaddon (6 low slot) than one could achieve with a normal abaddon (8 low slots).
the geddon would be the zealot. it has 8 slots now and might loose one becoming tech 2. it would strait up fill the role of t2 pulse boat.

again, training time and cash were your arguements for not everyone owning a titan. that and the thrill of building towards something.
training time and cash would be the balancing factor for a t2 hac bs. one would have to earn it through training and the earning of isk.

same freaking arguement. just a whole lot less money needed for a whole lot less ship than for a titan or mom.
no more damage than what we have now. just normal sensors and better tank.

if yer having trouble killing it, phone a friend. it would have the same down falls as normal bs. cant hit frigs, low dps against cruisers...etc. etc.

a bubbling bs would NOT be op. it would be immobile or some other form of control. the hic would be a mobile bubble that doesnt need anchoring. it would have a smaller bubble due to not having the power to generate a large one. the bs would be immobile but have lots of power. maybe the requirement it to diver all engine power to the bubble..who knows. large sig radius, immobile means lots of damage taken. few weapons just like the hic have. nothing fancy..just new and kewl.

i dont know my train of thought with that last bit and i have slept since then so i cant remember my point. please disreguard.

ignorance is about not knowing about a topic and is commonly confused with your point of view. just because i cant see your point of view about fairness and balance doesnt make me ignorant. it isnt fair i cant sit and play eve all day like others can, but i still play. we all make the same sp, even if i cant play. but eveyone having the ability to train work towards a ship is fair, even tho it takes longer for me to purchase it. balance is about things evening out. t2 bs's dont need a down side to exist. t2 frigs and cruisers dont get em, why should anything else? if they do have a down side, then give it to the bs's
Mole Guy
Rage Confederacy
Dracarys.
#23 - 2012-12-21 17:06:50 UTC
De'Veldrin wrote:
Xindi Kraid wrote:
Most T2 ships come in 2 variants each (Field and Fleet command ships, 2 kinds of Intercepter, etc.)

Why don't we let them finish the tieracide and then start talking about new classes of ships?

to me, it would be stupid to suggest changes and new ships AFTER they make all the changes.

isnt this a forum for new ideas and whatnot?
Akara Ito
Phalanx Solutions
#24 - 2012-12-21 20:25:24 UTC
Nobody needs overpowered new pseudo light BS.
There is no need for experiments.

All that's needed is a Khanid Torp Abaddon.
Just take the Abbadon, give it the stats of a Paladin, swap turret- to missilehardpoints and everything is fine.

Oh and i suppose while we're at it throw the other races a bone and give them Drone/Rail/Artie Marauders or something.
Hakan MacTrew
Konrakas Forged
Solyaris Chtonium
#25 - 2012-12-21 21:18:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Hakan MacTrew
Mole Guy wrote:
1. wait a tick, a bs with the training time of a dread or more isnt some kind of balance? you dont have to earn that as you stated?
the hac skills required takes along time, and thats just cruiser based. bs skills could be made to add even more training time. make it an even higher training time than the marauder. make the skill list so high, one would need at least 1 year in game to get it maxed if they work exclusively on that one ship.
that would be something to work toward.

No, it's not balanced. It just means that whoever devotes the time to it has the upper hand. Its still an "I WIN" button. Balance is based power and capability. Is a T1 Frigate balanced against a HAC because the HAC take so much longer to get into? Hell no!

Mole Guy wrote:
3. correction: the marauder doesnt do the damage of a vindy from what i have been told. i dont own a vindy, but i know they smoke anything else from what i have been told. i didnt ask to surpass the damage of the marauder, im not asking for the marauder double weapon bonus or anything of the kind. im not asking for any bonuses we dont already have on bs now (minie rof and damage bonuses).
about the same damage is great. hell, i will even settle for the same damage as a tier 3 bc (wait a sec ITS THE SAME DAMAGE, SO IF A BC CAN DO IT, WHY CANT A FREAKIN SHIP THAT NEEDS A YEAR + TO TRAIN?) yer taking bs weapon and sticking them on a bc and you dont want to give me the same damage bonus as a bc gets?

Using max skills, T2 Neutron Cannons, T1 ammo and no damage mods, a Kronos will deal 590 dps while a Vindicator deals 649 dps. But then your trying to compare Pirate Faction ships, designed to be the be all and end all of pvp warfare, to a ship designed for PvE. The Kronos will easily out tank the Vindicator.
I wish you could understand the principle that if a ship has bonuses, it needs downsides. Training time and cost are not enough. There are those out there who could happily fund half a dozen Titan builds without breaking a sweat. Once trained for this ship your proposing would be the all singing, all dancing, go-to-ship of almost all PvP. What chance would anyone flying anything less have? Thats why your idea is imbalanced. Its why Marauders have less buffer, dps and sensor strength than pirate faction ships. But they have more resists and they have an active tanking bonus, (the lower sensor strength also makes them harder to scan down.) Pro's and Con's.

Mole Guy wrote:
4. we covered massive training time, massive costs and those are your arguments for not having them. why should stuff just stop at bc level? t2 bs's would be fun. they wouldnt be over powered, just have a healthy tank. would be a VERY hard loss because insurance payout would be that of a normal bs or less. following through with your arguement, every cruiser pilot should be up in arms because we have overpowered t2 cruisers. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG..(someone dont tell him about command ships and their proposed changes...

Cute. There are T2 BS's and your suggesting a ship that out performs them acrioss the board with none of the downsides. Am I saying T2 should be equal to T1? No. I'm saying T2's should be equal to other T2's of the same caliber, or did you miss the last 6 months of "rebalancing" which has broguht the T1 hulls in line with each other?

Mole Guy wrote:
ignorance is about not knowing about a topic and is commonly confused with your point of view. just because i cant see your point of view about fairness and balance doesnt make me ignorant. it isnt fair i cant sit and play eve all day like others can, but i still play. we all make the same sp, even if i cant play. but eveyone having the ability to train work towards a ship is fair, even tho it takes longer for me to purchase it. balance is about things evening out. t2 bs's dont need a down side to exist. t2 frigs and cruisers dont get em, why should anything else? if they do have a down side, then give it to the bs's

Have you seen the amount and types of bonuses Marauders actually get compared to AFs and HACs? Have you noticed that AFs and HACs are slower and less agile than T1's? All ships have pro's and con's and cost and skill training is not an appropriate way to balance it.
Mole Guy
Rage Confederacy
Dracarys.
#26 - 2012-12-21 22:21:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Mole Guy
ok, what r the down sides to hacs? the same down sides can be applied to a t2 hac bs.
if the t2 cruiser is way too powerful compared to a t1 cruiser, then they should be done away with. its the ratio of power a hac has over t1 is all i am asking for. if a hac is 20% more powerful, then a hac-bs could be the same ratio to a normal bs (once rebalanced). same exact bonuses except applied to large weapons instead of medium or smallers ones like on AF. if they r too powerful for the bs class, they should be too powerful for the frig class and cruiser class.

the down side to a bubbling bs as i stated would be that its immobile and the bubble lasts a long time, not just 30 seconds like a hic. what kind of fight lasts 2 minutes? it would have to be selectively used and not for everyday encounters where it could be hot dropped or whatever. marauder sig radius times hic sig radius penalty when bubbled means a dread could easily hit it. how long will a ship with the sig radius of 750-2k (painted with 2-3 t2 painters) stand against a citadel torp? remember, its immobile so it gets no speed tank. put a dread in rage mode and push the hate button and watch that bs take a 10k shot (including resists). how long will it stand against that kind of abuse? add 2 more dreads and a carrier or 2 with fighters. itll melt.

the hics r the quick small bubbles, the bs would be the immobile large bubbles. simular to anchored bubbles without the anchor time. penalty would be they would have to sit unable to be repped while everyone and their dog primaries them. penalty is they have crappy dps.
penalty is the same as the hic, but more of it.

not asking for more power or an "i win button". take a hac and mimick it to the next large size. if its too powerful for one ship size, its too powerful for the next.
Mole Guy
Rage Confederacy
Dracarys.
#27 - 2012-12-21 22:29:15 UTC
to say a "style of ship" is too powerful simply because its battleship based and not cruiser/frig based is utterly rediculas.

where are the dps cops and why arent they handing out tickets now? i know my sac only does 440 dps and some of the gall hac drone boats are doing 600 and they r nano'ed to hell and back. i dig it, makes for a challenge. now someone hand that gallente pilot a ticket for too much dps.

so a battleship is it. once folks reached bc they hit a brick wall in designs? oh wait, the dps police might give us a ticket for matching the same dps as a tier 3 bc...we might reach the sme tank as a rattlesnake or abaddon (t1 NON-FACTION).

but no! if we call it a hac bs the power police will throw us in jail.

what a crazy arguement.

if a hac bs has too much dps, then a carrier, dread, titan all should get tickets. if the tank is too much, then the abaddon, damnation, carrier, dread, titan should all get tickets...
Xindi Kraid
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#28 - 2013-01-03 02:14:03 UTC
Any other comments?

Come on, I know some of you want T2 Rokhs and Maelstroms.
Hakan MacTrew
Konrakas Forged
Solyaris Chtonium
#29 - 2013-01-03 10:40:21 UTC
@ Troll Guy... sorry, I mean Mole Guy.

Upside to HACs:
Better tank than T1 cruisers, slightly better DPS. Some other racial bonuses.

Downside to HACs
Slower, less agile and larger Sig radius than T1 cruisers, meaning they are easier to hit and will be forced to soak more damage.

As for your comment about the comparison of BCs and BSs, yes they can both do similar dps, but which ones got double the tank of the other and more slots left over? And as for dps counts, you can get 1200 dps out of a T2 fit T1 Raven and it will still have over 100k ehp and space for ewar/tackle, but no way can you get that out of any BC T3 or not, so what's your point?

Your problem remains that you want a ship with a better tank than a marauder, more dps than a marauder and none of the marauders downsides, and you want it to compare to a marauder.

If you want more DPS, speed, tank or anything else you have to give something up too. That's the point of balance. It's not about how hard it is to get into skill wise or how much it costs. It's about how it directly compares to other ships in its size, tech level and class. ISK and skill are only a temporary limitation. Actual effectiveness is where balance truely lies. (This is also why T3s are over powered. I expect that try will be addressed along with everything else in due course with the rest of the rebalancing.)

This is why attack ships have more speed, with less tank and slightly less DPS than comat ships.

If you want a T2 BS that will out tank a marauder, then it will need to do a bit less dps and be slower and less agile than a marauder. They will also need to lose their ewar bonuses, (like webs and TOd,) as well as their bonuses to range. They would probably get better sensor strength though.

My vote still remains for a T2 attack BS, with more speed, agility and slightly smaller Sig radius, balanced with lower tank and slightly lower DPS.
Stegas Tyrano
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#30 - 2013-01-03 13:40:12 UTC
I think an alternative Logistics ship with bonuses to EWAR (and other modules that don't have bonuses at the moment) would be good.

Stuff like Remote Sensor Boosters, Tracking Links(Range and/or Tracking) and ECCM projectors. Maybe modify them so they're A.O.E or give them some nice bonus so they're super effective.

We also lost our beloved scythe with its tracking link bonus so T2 BS like this might be relevant.

Herping your derp since 19Potato - [url=https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2403364][Proposal] - Ingame Visual Adverts[/url]

Jerick Ludhowe
Internet Tuff Guys
#31 - 2013-01-03 17:56:06 UTC
Lets fix the current fail t2 ships before we add even more ships to an overly crowded total lineup.
Meytal
Doomheim
#32 - 2013-01-03 20:25:23 UTC
The Black Ops ships currently perform multiple roles: EWar platforms and (covert) force projection. Split this up into two separate ships. Because of their specialty purpose and "extra electronics devoted to their particular roles, blah blah", they probably should only have the DPS capabilities of an average BC if you did choose to fit them for DPS.

One ship for EWar that loses the Jump Drive/force projection capabilities, loses bonus to EWar range while keeping bonus to EWar strength, keeps the high subwarp speed while cloaked, gains a bonus to sensor strength per level, and gains a tank that can let it sit in the middle of the battle. It's still a battleship so it has crap for scan res, but yet has a huge sensor strength. Note, ECM should probably be fixed to be something other than "all or nothing" before anything like this can be considered. You could maybe call this the Electronic Superiority ship (new skill).

The other ship keeps the force projection capabilities, loses the fast subwarp while cloaked, loses most of its tank, but gains the use of a CovOps cloak. It's still a battleship, so it has crap for agility; if you saw where it was when it cloaked and have half a brain, you can decloak it with ease. If you have sufficient covert cynos in place, you could move this ship across the galaxy and back and never be seen. This can continue to be called Black Ops ship (existing Black Ops skill).

Something along these lines would provide clearly-defined roles for T2 battleships, instead of just another Marauder or T1 clone.
Hakan MacTrew
Konrakas Forged
Solyaris Chtonium
#33 - 2013-01-03 20:55:50 UTC
Jerick Ludhowe wrote:
Lets fix the current fail t2 ships before we add even more ships to an overly crowded total lineup.

I would like to see more ships, but this is a must.
Mole Guy
Rage Confederacy
Dracarys.
#34 - 2013-01-08 16:38:22 UTC
ok hakam,
tell me where t3's fit into the power scheme?
any t3 will whip the crap out of any bs. most will out dps them and out tank them. out cloak them, out run them, out boost the command ships. t3 destroyed the balance of power.

they take less training time but a little more money to get in.

where do they fit into your power plan? they exceed it. eve is unbalanced like that.

so the bs power level has already been surpassed. it is no longer the base line for power.

and whats with the name calling? i read alot of your comments on others ideas. most of what comes out of your mouth is negative. who's the troll now?
before this gets ugly, lets keep it professional.

Hakan MacTrew
Konrakas Forged
Solyaris Chtonium
#35 - 2013-01-08 17:42:09 UTC
Mole Guy wrote:
ok hakam,
tell me where t3's fit into the power scheme?
any t3 will whip the crap out of any bs. most will out dps them and out tank them. out cloak them, out run them, out boost the command ships. t3 destroyed the balance of power.

they take less training time but a little more money to get in.

where do they fit into your power plan? they exceed it. eve is unbalanced like that.

so the bs power level has already been surpassed. it is no longer the base line for power.

and whats with the name calling? i read alot of your comments on others ideas. most of what comes out of your mouth is negative. who's the troll now?

I had hoped this thread was going to stay dead, but hey.

I all ready answered your question, (quite impressive really, answering a question almost a week before it's asked.) I guess you missed it, so I'll highlight it for you:
Hakan MacTrew wrote:
If you want more DPS, speed, tank or anything else you have to give something up too. That's the point of balance. It's not about how hard it is to get into skill wise or how much it costs. It's about how it directly compares to other ships in its size, tech level and class. ISK and skill are only a temporary limitation. Actual effectiveness is where balance truely lies. (This is also why T3s are over powered. I expect that they will be addressed along with everything else in due course with the rest of the rebalancing.)

So, T3's are over powered, the need to be balanced. On top of that, they are meant to be a step up from T2, so its understandable that they should out perform them. Then again they should be Jacks of All Trades, but right now they are masters of many. I expect the bonuses they recieve from their subsytems to be nerfed, along with the slot layouts, when CCP do get around to them.

But I am glad you brought up T3's in this way. It all makes sense now. Obviously what you really want is a T3 Battleship, not a T2 one.

So, the rebalancing that is going on through the "Tiericide" program that CCP currently has under way is bringing all the ship classes into balance with one another. Thats why all the lower end T1 cruisers and frigates were brought up to par with the higher end ones. As they progress through all the classes, the ships will be balanced against one another in similar ways. Tier 1 BC's like the Ferox will be buffed slightly while Tier 2 BC's like the Drake are being nerfed. Still not sure what they will do with the Tier 3's.

By this example, how is your idea of a Mega HAC balanced against the other T2 BS's? All your doing is adding to the power creep, whereby new ships get more and more powerful, leaving anything else as a waste of time.

As a side note, I think my comments are about 50/50 positive and negative. But then, negative isn't necessarily wrong or bad. Just because I don't agree with something doesn't make me a troll.
Mole Guy
Rage Confederacy
Dracarys.
#36 - 2013-01-08 21:54:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Mole Guy
But I am glad you brought up T3's in this way. It all makes sense now. Obviously what you really want is a T3 Battleship, not a T2 one.

???

i dont really like t3. i am skilled in the amarr and minie, but it stays docked up.

dont jump to conclusions, you couldnt be more wrong. what i want is for amarr to have a khanid torp boat exactly like the sac and vengy.
i want a retribution/zealot style pulse bs.
lemme spell it out for you again... H A C bs

i would "like" kewl ships like a hic bs. impose limitation. i.d.g.a.r.a....but, something other than a flimsy cloaky thing, or descent bs that gets blinded by the reflection on bubble gum wrappers.

i would like am amarr jammer drone boat that gives neut bonuses like the curse..give another one the ass of a redeemer and let it fly cloaked (call it a pilgrim upgrade).

i want the t2 cruisers extended into bc and further into bs's.

i was sick with pheumonia all last week or i would have belittled you then.

i am waiting to see what they r changing with the next rebalance or bc and up. i "hope" they add more t2 destroyers, bc and bs's with kewl roles. i dont think caldari should be the only race with a ewar bs.
i dont think minie and caldari should be the only races with torp boats.

these ideas are merely suggestion for ccp, not invitations for your bashing.
i came up with positive, constuctive ideas for the poster and all u do is bring folks down. get a life...
Hakan MacTrew
Konrakas Forged
Solyaris Chtonium
#37 - 2013-01-09 07:51:11 UTC
Mole Guy wrote:
i was sick with pheumonia all last week or i would have belittled you then.

i am waiting to see what they r changing with the next rebalance or bc and up. i "hope" they add more t2 destroyers, bc and bs's with kewl roles. i dont think caldari should be the only race with a ewar bs.
i dont think minie and caldari should be the only races with torp boats.

these ideas are merely suggestion for ccp, not invitations for your bashing.
i came up with positive, constuctive ideas for the poster and all u do is bring folks down. get a life...

Mole Guy wrote:

Yeah, this is what you call 'professional'?

I'm not 'bashing' your idea's for fun here, I'm trying to get a few simple concepts across, which you seem completely incapable of grasping. If you don't want anyone to give their opinions on your idea's, then I suggest you mail them to CCP. This is the Features & Ideas Discussion subforum. Please note the word Discussion. It doesn't mean "Here's my idea, now tell me how perfect and amazing it is!"

Some idea's are good, some idea's are bad. Their pro's and con's are discussed here.

So stop acting like this is some sort of witch hunt you big baby.

Mole Guy wrote:
i dont really like t3. i am skilled in the amarr and minie, but it stays docked up.

dont jump to conclusions, you couldnt be more wrong. what i want is for amarr to have a khanid torp boat exactly like the sac and vengy.
i want a retribution/zealot style pulse bs.
lemme spell it out for you again... H A C bs

i would "like" kewl ships like a hic bs. impose limitation. i.d.g.a.r.a....but, something other than a flimsy cloaky thing, or descent bs that gets blinded by the reflection on bubble gum wrappers.

i would like am amarr jammer drone boat that gives neut bonuses like the curse..give another one the ass of a redeemer and let it fly cloaked (call it a pilgrim upgrade).

i want the t2 cruisers extended into bc and further into bs's.

To clarify, you wanted a ship that out tanked and out gunned Marauders, as well as removing their sensor weakness.

Whether you like it or not, your asking for T3 level stuff there. All singing, all dancing, with bells on and a cherry on top.

Assault Frigates and HACs, whilst much tankier than their T1 counterparts do not do considerably more dps than them. 25% more is pretty much the ceiling. They also lose a serious amount of speed and agility. By that measure, your Super-HAC Would have about 300k ehp and move like an Orca. Personally, I see that as too much EHP for a sub capital ship, which is probably why the T2 BSs we have don't have full racial resists.

All that being said, if you actually take the time to look at all the different ships and what they can and cant do, you notice a pattern. As you move up the chain there are fewer hull types. My guess is because as ships get bigger, they have more fitting options and so they are more flexible. More hulls are not needed to fill all the gaps, because one of the current ships can do the job. (Hence why we only see one size of exploration vessel and support has stopped at cruiser level, discounting capitals of course.)

So, now that I have been polite enough to answer your questions and rebukes, how about you be gracious enough to answer one or two of mine, instead of going all defensive and avoiding the subject.
Mole Guy
Rage Confederacy
Dracarys.
#38 - 2013-01-09 19:53:23 UTC
and what questions would you like answered?

i havent seen one.

i just think its bad now that a t3 can smoke a common bs in under a minute. thats obsurd.
more ehp wouldnt be a bad thing, atleast SOMEONE could stand up to them. right now, there isnt a sub cap ship that can stand up to a t3 except another t3. it shouldnt be this way.
something is out of whack.
Hakan MacTrew
Konrakas Forged
Solyaris Chtonium
#39 - 2013-01-09 19:58:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Hakan MacTrew
Hakan MacTrew wrote:
By this example, how is your idea of a Mega HAC balanced against the other T2 BS's? All your doing is adding to the power creep, whereby new ships get more and more powerful, leaving anything else as a waste of time.

Maybe you should get those sunglasses your character wears swapped for prescription ones.

As for T3s being imbalanced, I agree. But the answer isn't more power to everything else. If the problem is T3's then change them, not everything that isn't them.
Xindi Kraid
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#40 - 2013-01-09 22:05:16 UTC
I don't see why wanting more T2 battleships would suggest they would be overpowered/unbalanced. The goal should be that every new ship should be balanced.

In line with other T2s, T2 battleships should be more powerful on a per ship basis, but, like any other T2, would be hideously expensive and able to be smoked if it finds itself outnumbered by T1s. Another tool, not an I win button.

As it stands Marauders outdamage their T1 counterparts, but not by a huge margin (same as HACs), their main features are less weapons to keep powered and filled with ammo and some additional, ancillary capabilities. Adding a second set of marauders should stick with the trend; though it would be nice for them (both new and old marauders) to be made a bit more viable in PvP.
Previous page123Next page