These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

@~~~~@ || SNIGGWAFFE || @~~~~@ The PVP Training & Recruiting Corp for Sniggerdly

Author
Lokitoki81
SniggWaffe
WAFFLES.
#21 - 2013-01-02 08:19:52 UTC
Never had this much funny anywhere else before.

I was a lost soul when waffles took me in and I cant see my self leaving this organization ever.

If you wanna hear more, get into "join sniggwaffe" and ask us.

Loki
Lokitoki81
SniggWaffe
WAFFLES.
#22 - 2013-01-09 01:38:54 UTC
More duders are joining up.

Do you want to be a part of our organisation
Join us today

"join sniggwaffe" is the channel to be in.
Lokitoki81
SniggWaffe
WAFFLES.
#23 - 2013-01-10 18:30:54 UTC
Having lots of fun with diffrent kind of fleets everyday.

Come and have a talk with us.

"Join Sniggwaffe" is the ingame channel
Inquisitor Pain
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#24 - 2013-01-11 10:50:24 UTC
Sniggwaffe is the best place in eve to expand your gameing experience, we run more ops than anyone who sleeps more than 30 minutes a day could ever keep up with. This is the place to come to if your not interested in sov warfare, fw and all that crap, we move to where the action is and once it's dead we move on, no attachments just a good group of people who play eve to win.
Lokitoki81
SniggWaffe
WAFFLES.
#25 - 2013-01-22 16:54:12 UTC
So what did we do the last couple of days. Well its better if I just show you.

Vexor Night 1 - Whole new fleet setup that worked pretty boss

Vexor Night 2 - Same setup but without the links for our loose. Fight against TEST (35-40) and we got killed slowly

Vexor Night 3 - This vid has two fights. First we stomped Of Sound Mind and Yulai in providence and later we went to HED to fight TEST again. TEST was already fighting NCdot on a TEST pos in a big brawl so only crazy people would third way that fight, and we did :) Total 40 kills in the vid.

The Great Escape - Well, what do you do when you have 10 cruisers and need to go home thru a 30 man gatecamp? This is what we did.

As you clearly can tell, we are not the big blob, we fight outnumbered everyday and we never turn down a fight.

If this is what you are looking for in eve, you should come by and have a chat with us.

"Join SniggWaffe" is our recruit channel, see ya there.
Lokitoki81
SniggWaffe
WAFFLES.
#26 - 2013-01-29 18:37:10 UTC
We still have room for more ppl.

Especially looking for more US guys who wants to step up and do something usefull with their pathetic lives.

oh seven
Lokitoki81
SniggWaffe
WAFFLES.
#27 - 2013-01-31 21:29:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Lokitoki81
We are still open for business.

Stop by and have a chat with our recruiters.

"join sniggwaffe" is the channel

Last night we had another Vexor fleet. Went pretty well. Have a look. >> Vexor Night 6 <<
Incumine
Shadow State
Goonswarm Federation
#28 - 2013-02-01 06:13:51 UTC
Looking for more US TZ people!!! Join our channel and get your interview today!!
Hy Jack
Ebolaids Anonymous
#29 - 2013-02-23 04:13:10 UTC
Bumpppppp

SniggWaffe is looking for more NERDS WITH NO LIFE to play EvE 23/7 and FINALLY learn to not be so bad at this game. Weekend warriors are easy to find; we want the few, the proud, those who are well acquainted with battle bottles, poop socks, and hot pockets for 6 meals a day. Personal hygeine is NOT a plus here.
Wyddershin
Sniggerdly
Pandemic Legion
#30 - 2013-03-12 18:52:32 UTC
embrace your inner nerd, grab your balls and go for it.....join up.

<3
doobey
Sniggerdly
Pandemic Legion
#31 - 2013-03-20 07:50:58 UTC
Looking for some aussie bros to join the ranks
Previous page12