These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

WinYourFortune.com - Instant win lotteries * Now with Blackjack 21 *

First post First post
Author
Arnaz Finx
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#61 - 2012-12-21 21:52:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Arnaz Finx
Will not be returning or depositing any more isk. Nor will i be telling anyone to do the same.
Blackjack is full of bugs.
Balance increasing and decreasing randomly.
Been sitting in the same tables (about all of them) for close to 4hours.
521b isk won?? really? when ive been sitting in the same tables all day with only 1 25m table closing.

If possible i would like all my tables refunded so i can cash out or this post will stay here.
Zeyrix
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#62 - 2012-12-21 22:04:34 UTC
Our blackjack is fairly new and custom developed, and we are actively working on the bug you uncovered. We also provided a link to resolve the issue until we are able to publish the bug fix. I'm not sure that one bug means it is full of bugs. :) Your balance in Blackjack will reflect your balance through the rest of the site during each balance update, so if you play blackjack while betting on tables in another window, you will see a disparity between the +/- and what the balance rings out to.

The blackjack winnings count toward your ISK won, of course the amount wagered is reduced from that total. I.e., a 25M wager with a 50M win will result in +25M to your ISK Won total.
Arnaz Finx
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#63 - 2012-12-21 22:17:32 UTC
Zeyrix wrote:
Our blackjack is fairly new and custom developed, and we are actively working on the bug you uncovered. We also provided a link to resolve the issue until we are able to publish the bug fix. I'm not sure that one bug means it is full of bugs. :) Your balance in Blackjack will reflect your balance through the rest of the site during each balance update, so if you play blackjack while betting on tables in another window, you will see a disparity between the +/- and what the balance rings out to.

The blackjack winnings count toward your ISK won, of course the amount wagered is reduced from that total. I.e., a 25M wager with a 50M win will result in +25M to your ISK Won total.

i know how blackjack works. And yea that would be the case if any of your isk/ship ect.. tables have finished today.
Kynn Hellion
Fortune Gaming
#64 - 2012-12-21 22:29:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Kynn Hellion
Arnaz Finx wrote:
i know how blackjack works. And yea that would be the case if any of your isk/ship ect.. tables have finished today.

Hi Arnaz,

Our site did just relaunch last week, the activity is slow and steady. We are actively promoting the website and since our relaunch we have gotten about 130 signups from new players. A website like ours takes some time to build a community of players and the reception we've received so far has been great.

As more players, such as your self, play the site activity will increase. I am sorry you are frustrated at the time it is taking the tables to close, but you will need to be patient. The tables will close and if you win you can choose to do whatever you would like to do with your winnings.

We custom develop everything on our website. We don't reuse code and we code it to work in the IGB, which some gambling games associated with EVE aren't compatible with. There is a lot of development in coding a Blackjack game with all of the bells and whistles.

If a bug happens, we will squash it quickly. We log every BJ game and every hand within a game and we can easily identify if you are being paid out correctly or incorrectly and if a bug happens on a hand and you should be paid a certain amount, we will make sure you get your ISK. You are also aware of this, your bug happened on a hand where you had 2 Blackjacks and we ensured you were credited with both of those wins and the associated 3:2 payouts for both BJ hands.

In the meantime, if our Blackjack game is frustrating to you, you can choose not to play it. As you can attest, we are actively working to improve our game and when you identified a bug that got past our QA, we immediately contacted you and pushed an update to fix your issue. The bug you found was hidden and required a certain set of circumstances to be found. Thank you for reporting it as we're pushing a permanent fix for it now.

Over 3,300 BJ hands have been played with 2 bugs reported by users and both were fixed within minutes of the reporting.
Kynn Hellion
Fortune Gaming
#65 - 2012-12-23 00:03:43 UTC
There are only 4 slots left on our 1 ISK promo table for a PLEX! Sign up and wager 1 ISK for your chance to win before it's too late! Big smile
mousemeti
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#66 - 2012-12-23 22:44:09 UTC
won my first table for 25 million isk!!!!!!!! Big smile
Kynn Hellion
Fortune Gaming
#67 - 2012-12-25 19:47:39 UTC
mousemeti wrote:
won my first table for 25 million isk!!!!!!!! Big smile

Congrats and thanks for playing!

On another related note...

Congrats to Xtream Enderas for winning our 1 ISK Promo for a PLEX! Keep checking back on WYF for many more 1 ISK Promo tables!
Kaze Kitsune
Perkone
Caldari State
#68 - 2012-12-27 02:38:33 UTC
Sweet deal, won my first item table. Who else can say they got a Hawk for less then ten mil? Nobody unless you play the tables here lol. Keep it up Fortune Gaming!
Buschiminer
Busch Fire Fighters
#69 - 2012-12-27 10:12:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Buschiminer
i really like your site and the blackjack app.

just one thing makes me go crazy ... your dealer is unbelivibal lucky.

- bust chance dealer starting from 12/13 - 5%
- bust chance player starting from 12/13 - 55%
- chance of dealer to be better than players 18, 19, 20 - 90%
- dealers chance to have a card worth 10 open - 70%

i play a lot of blackjack in RL as well an when i come to a table like this i just leave for good ... but you might want to tweak your "chance" based calculator a litte in favour for your customers :)
Kervee Eatas
Fortune Gaming
#70 - 2012-12-27 14:48:39 UTC
Thank you for the feedback. We do have our Blackjack code (at least the important parts) at the bottom of this page:
http://winyourfortune.com/index.php?page=faq&link=howitworks

It is coded to be as realistic as possible, in fact there is no random roll other than the "shuffle" command that arranges the deck before the game starts, which doesn't have any input from us other than the size of the array (6 decks) and their pre-shuffle arrangement (unshuffled). This same deck is kept until it reaches 40-60% depletion, and is then reshuffled behind the scenes.

During the design process we expected that sticking as close to reality as possible would provide the best experience, but we are certainly hearing more complaints than praise concerning dealer luck, so we will be looking for areas where we can improve the player chance slightly on the Blackjack game. So far we do plan to move to a 4 deck shoe and give a slightly improved chance for the player to pull an ace to help out. We expect to publish these changes as soon as we can, once holiday break is over.

Thank you again for trying out our new Blackjack game and providing your feedback! :)
Kervee Eatas
Fortune Gaming
#71 - 2013-01-01 03:40:10 UTC
Kervee Eatas wrote:
During the design process we expected that sticking as close to reality as possible would provide the best experience, but we are certainly hearing more complaints than praise concerning dealer luck, so we will be looking for areas where we can improve the player chance slightly on the Blackjack game. So far we do plan to move to a 4 deck shoe and give a slightly improved chance for the player to pull an ace to help out. We expect to publish these changes as soon as we can, once holiday break is over.

We have published an update limiting the shoe to 1 deck and re-shuffling between 30 and 40% depletion. This should provide improved odds without going too far to dull the game (i.e., throwing random aces to the player).
Sven Tekitsu
Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc.
Sedition.
#72 - 2013-01-02 03:24:03 UTC
Site works well, wish the deposit time was faster. Blackjack is a nice addition.
Kynn Hellion
Fortune Gaming
#73 - 2013-01-03 18:33:05 UTC
Sven Tekitsu wrote:
Site works well, wish the deposit time was faster. Blackjack is a nice addition.

Thanks for the feedback! The deposit timer can be circumvented if you hop in our Fortune Gaming chat channel when one of us are online, as we can make your deposit instantly available for you on our website. :)

Thanks for playing!
DEZ AMOND
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#74 - 2013-01-11 21:30:41 UTC
don't buy from this site they make errors then try to cover there tracks!!
Kervee Eatas
Fortune Gaming
#75 - 2013-01-12 05:13:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Kervee Eatas
We make errors and then try to fix them? Is that what you mean? I would expect everyone to correct their mistakes. Big smile

That said, I do not see any account on our website under your name.