These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

0.0 DED Comlpex frequency/respawn rate

Author
Emperor Salazar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#21 - 2011-10-07 11:36:11 UTC
Czeris wrote:

Guristas Troop Reinvigoration Camp is the best plex.

Gurista DED 5/10 > Gurista DED 6/10.

Easier to find and easier to do (speed = everything).
Mnemosyne Gloob
#22 - 2011-10-07 18:08:21 UTC
Czeris wrote:
DED plexes and other (escalation type) combat sites seem to be different. I have on several occasions found the same escalation type combat sites in one system, however only once have I found more than one of the same DED (the brand new 7/10) in a system. This was right after the new sites were released and there were some spawn bugs then as you may recall.

That's probably just because not everyone does unrated combat sites, but everyone will hump the DEDs. I too have found two or even three DED sites in one system - it's just a rare occasion, that's all. Well and the problem when the new nullsec sites were introduced was that sites didn't respawn at all until at downtime, but that has been fixed.
Mnemosyne Gloob
#23 - 2011-10-07 18:10:26 UTC
Emperor Salazar wrote:
Czeris wrote:

I would really like to know if the way the Guristas DED 5 works right now is intended ... it's the only one i know that doesn't allow MWD ...
Kilrayn
Caldari Provisions
#24 - 2011-10-07 18:16:00 UTC
Mnemosyne Gloob wrote:
Emperor Salazar wrote:
Czeris wrote:

I would really like to know if the way the Guristas DED 5 works right now is intended ... it's the only one i know that doesn't allow MWD ...

Previous post about 5/10s

Based on the dev's 2nd response, I'd say no.

"Music is a mysterious thing. Sometimes it makes people remember things they do not expect. Many thoughts, feelings, memories... things almost forgotten... Regardless of whether the listener desires to remember or not." - Citan Uzuki, Xenogears

St Mio
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#25 - 2011-10-07 18:16:15 UTC  |  Edited by: St Mio
Well considering we've already alerted CCP, either it's Working as Intended™ or they're looking after copious amounts of beers and making sure no tragedy befalls them :D

Edit: CURSES! *shakes fist*
Czeris
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#26 - 2011-10-08 03:58:56 UTC
I haven't encountered any 5/10 yet. Are they lowsec only (I never go to lowsec)?

Anyways, the Guristas 6/10 takes me 20 mins and the ever so sweet a-type booster has graced my cargohold 6 times. Plus all those a-type shield mods are nice too.

I would like to try these 5/10s though.
Tsubutai
Perkone
Caldari State
#27 - 2011-10-08 05:59:58 UTC
5/10s are indeed lowsec-only.
St Mio
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#28 - 2011-10-08 07:48:59 UTC
Gurista 5/10 takes less than 5 minutes to do if you know what you're doing *wink*
Previous page12