These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

★★★ Haulers Channel ★★★

First post First post
Author
Kane McKenzie
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#101 - 2013-01-18 02:00:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Kane McKenzie
This channel is AMAZING!

Especially for me since I just started Hauling freight a few days ago. There are tons of good people willing to help you out whenever you need advice or get yourself into a real mess. A lot like I did earlier, I wasnt paying attention and accidentally misread the size of a load and did not have enough room for it. I asked for help in this channel, afraid I would lose a 256 mill collateral for a measly 2 million. Then Jita sacrificed her own stats to accept my sub contract and fail it so I would get my 256 mil back when I failed my contract.

In my time in EVE I have found that the type of people found in this channel are few and far between, they are legitimately good people and I enjoy being a part of it.

Thank you Rita for what you did tonight, I really appreciate it. Im glad I was sitting in Amarr the day you invited me, because if I had not been I would have missed out on something extremely spectacular.

So I say, Thank you Rita, for what you have done for me tonight and I look forward to our interactions in the future.

Kane McKenzie
miss eve2006
The New Eden School of trade
Organization of Skill Extracting Corporations
#102 - 2013-01-18 18:32:04 UTC
A wonderful place which help getting those courier contracts done quicker! and it doesn't even cost half a barn.
ItchyJuffoWup
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#103 - 2013-01-18 18:33:12 UTC
Just have to say, This is a great channel for old and new haulers. I started out in this channel a couple weeks ago and made alot of great contacts. I have made quite a few hauls and made a great profit. Jump in to 'haulers channel' and check it out, you won't be disappointed!

"Insert witty quote from some old dead poet here"

Leliaonred
Aurum Taurum
#104 - 2013-01-18 18:36:04 UTC
Fast delivery is our goal. I earned 47mil isk today - bonus from contractors who like mine fast delivery freight service Blink
Freighter pilot, you can be at my place next time! Don't afk haul - get extra isk.
Rita Jita
Caldari Provisions
#105 - 2013-01-19 10:00:41 UTC
tum tee tum

Founder of the "Haulers Channel"

Come Check It Out

Yhora
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#106 - 2013-01-20 04:21:16 UTC
Awesome channel - great group of people, and good amount of contracts advertised - I love it!
devourian
Infinitely Prolonged
Shadow Cartel
#107 - 2013-01-20 12:41:20 UTC
Nice channel, friendly occupants.

I shall definately use it to forward my hauling career.
Caroline Grace
Retrostellar Boulevard
#108 - 2013-01-20 12:57:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Caroline Grace
-

I'm Caroline Grace, and this is my favorite musical on the Citadel.

Leliaonred
Aurum Taurum
#109 - 2013-01-21 16:30:23 UTC
I have few friends playing EVE. They called me into their corporations in WH, Null-sec to pew pew.
But I'm rather carebearish for it and I'm tired of pew pew. Besides when you have small child you can't play eve all the time, controlling local in Null-sec or listening WH. And hauling is nice job in EVE universe. Because you can haul and do something else.

I created my own hauling corporation to earn good stable ISK in EVE. And my past main char is training rapier now - guess what for P

Spice must flow (c)
Rita Jita
Caldari Provisions
#110 - 2013-01-22 00:08:44 UTC
Things are going great.

drop in and have a look.
100-200+ every day in chat and growing

Come Check It Out

Hambonie
Perkone
Caldari State
#111 - 2013-01-22 07:38:00 UTC
Great Service

Jumped in and met some nice people and I was able to get my stuff moved cheaper the Reg-Frog or Push and in a timely manner

A+++

"Soldiers don't die, they just go to hell to regroup"

-Im a anti anti pirate with a carebear side-

Memrox
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#112 - 2013-01-22 12:41:22 UTC
Awesome Channel - Sorry RF I leave you!
Rita Jita
Caldari Provisions
#113 - 2013-01-23 18:59:13 UTC
Memrox wrote:
Awesome Channel - Sorry RF I leave you!

\o/

Come Check It Out

Intergalactic Plankton
Inter-Planktonic Enterprises
#114 - 2013-01-24 18:25:53 UTC
This channel is brilliant, I am not a hauler, nor am I a large-time trader, but this channel does not only complete contracts REALLY fast, but it also has an incredible community of people... gets a thumbs up from me!
LazyWren
Legion's Knights Of The Round
#115 - 2013-01-24 19:03:59 UTC
This is my second night using the channel and so far I'm impressed. I move a LOT of stuff via courier contracts and primarily used RF in the past but so far these guys have delivered within the hour which is awesome for my business.

Bump for a good group of guys.
Rita Jita
Caldari Provisions
#116 - 2013-01-25 11:25:13 UTC
loving the feedback guys thank you.

makes it all worth while : )

Come Check It Out

LazyWren
#117 - 2013-01-25 13:53:01 UTC
It seems RF don't touch public contracts, I found this out after posting my openly available contracts in both channels. This being the case I will exclusively be using the Haulers Channel from now on as the delivery times are delightfully quick.

I posted 7 contracts in the last 30 minutes (all high collateral and medium to large volume) and 4 of them are already in progress. RF simply cant match the speed of this service much as I like them.
MrComputer
Alfredo Consolidated
#118 - 2013-01-25 19:20:22 UTC
This is a great channel, i personally have been accepting courier contracts as fast as i can :D

Welcome To The New Freight Club

Cool
LazyWren
#119 - 2013-01-26 02:10:55 UTC
Gonna post again just to keep this to the top, I actually pay the guys in this channel 10% above the other channels because they deliver Immediately.

Whilst the other channels are good, I think they are outclassed by the visibility of this channel. It's frowned upon to post public contracts in other places whereas here you can get stuff moved by anyone.

If this channel had a limit that the others could compete with I would say it was volume and collateral, this has however been exceeded due to Rita Jita Dodixies ads and a good channel chat.

If you're a serious trans region trader or manufacturer, I urge you to use this channel.

You won't regret it.
Saul Hyperion
Palmetto Galactic
#120 - 2013-01-26 02:12:26 UTC
Join now!

I'll haul your ****!