These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Surviving the goons

First post
Author
Ptraci
3 R Corporation
#141 - 2011-10-04 20:34:59 UTC
Mistah Ewedynao wrote:

Now setting up T2 Fleets to protect Miners and watch Goons run around all frustrated from system to system looking for an easy kill and the chance to get in on a Dead Goonie KM....

Priceless!

What was quite funny was watching the goonies run when a real PVP alliance showed up just now in Ala wondering why one of their adjacent systems was so busy.
Querns
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#142 - 2011-10-04 20:36:29 UTC
Ptraci wrote:

What was quite funny was watching the goonies run when a real PVP alliance showed up just now in Ala wondering why one of their adjacent systems was so busy.

who

This post was crafted by the wormhole expert of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal, the foremost authority on Eve: Online economics and gameplay.

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#143 - 2011-10-04 20:37:09 UTC
the last two times you crowed over things you got all your buddies smartbombed, then revealed that you'd been monitoring a channel that was populated only by people who were lost

do you really want to try again

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

Ptraci
3 R Corporation
#144 - 2011-10-04 20:39:07 UTC
Atrum Veneficus wrote:

As you can see, the more you resist, the more I pay our pilots. But keep inspiring that resistance buddy, it just makes our pilots richer!

I predict a lot of forged kill-mails in your future.
Duncan Kennedy
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#145 - 2011-10-04 20:39:11 UTC
Ptraci wrote:
Mistah Ewedynao wrote:

Now setting up T2 Fleets to protect Miners and watch Goons run around all frustrated from system to system looking for an easy kill and the chance to get in on a Dead Goonie KM....

Priceless!

I can honestly say I ran like crazy from the ~elite pvp force~ of S I L E N T D O T.
Duncan Kennedy
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#146 - 2011-10-04 20:39:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Duncan Kennedy
Ptraci wrote:
Atrum Veneficus wrote:

As you can see, the more you resist, the more I pay our pilots. But keep inspiring that resistance buddy, it just makes our pilots richer!

... API verification?

(RIGHT AFTER WEAS INVITED YOU TO SHOW YOUR LACK OF INTELLIGENCE, TOO. Third time's the charm.)
Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#147 - 2011-10-04 20:39:52 UTC
Ptraci wrote:
Atrum Veneficus wrote:

killmails are verified through a corp api, charlie brown

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#148 - 2011-10-04 20:40:01 UTC
Infinimo wrote:
srspost: literally every ice belt I have been to so far (5) has been deserted, please come out and mine ice it is 100% safe

Seen you around today. About the only one.

You don't kill ships blathering in a forum goonies. Do something real.

Seen one gank today. Nice one, btw, but still only one.

Mr Epeen Cool
Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#149 - 2011-10-04 20:40:11 UTC
man oh man you just keep coming back to that football

Querns
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#150 - 2011-10-04 20:40:23 UTC
Ptraci wrote:
Atrum Veneficus wrote:

fyi the eve api has a kill log that makes this basically impossible

This post was crafted by the wormhole expert of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal, the foremost authority on Eve: Online economics and gameplay.

Ptraci
3 R Corporation
#151 - 2011-10-04 20:43:35 UTC
Weaselior wrote:
the last two times you crowed over things you got all your buddies smartbombed,

I got them smart-bombed? You mean this whole Gallente Ice interdiction campaign is because of me? You have no one scouting the belts looking for miners? No that's post-hoc reasoning.

What I am impressed with is the amount of attention I am getting, both here and in the game. All those accounts watching me spin. All these trolls trying to get under my skin. Don't you have anything better to do?
Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#152 - 2011-10-04 20:48:28 UTC
making worthless pubbies like you suffer is the entire point

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#153 - 2011-10-04 20:49:15 UTC
forum war and space war are two sides of the same coin and on both sides you are getting sodomized

Infinimo
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#154 - 2011-10-04 20:49:19 UTC
Weaselior wrote:
making worthless pubbies like you suffer is the entire point

not emptyquoting

Theta Squad best squad. Monocle crew represent~

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#155 - 2011-10-04 20:49:37 UTC
we try not to let little children see that coin it's pretty graphic

Infinimo
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#156 - 2011-10-04 20:52:04 UTC
oh sorry I interrupted your triple post :( and it was a Good Post too

Infinimo
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#157 - 2011-10-04 20:55:00 UTC
relatively speaking

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#158 - 2011-10-04 20:56:49 UTC
such is life, you can't expect every triple post to go off perfectly

Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#159 - 2011-10-04 20:59:11 UTC
Weaselior wrote:
forum war and space war are two sides of the same coin and on both sides you are getting sodomized

Every war needs cannon fodder. Those too stupid to be anything but be a bullet magnet.

Looks like that's you. Both on the forum and in the game.

Mr Epeen Cool
Infinimo
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#160 - 2011-10-04 21:04:07 UTC
Mr Epeen wrote:
Weaselior wrote:

Every war needs cannon fodder. Those too stupid to be anything but be a bullet magnet.

Looks like that's you. Both on the forum and in the game.

Mr Epeen Cool

literally crying irl Sad