These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Surviving the goons

First post
Author
Skunk Gracklaw
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#421 - 2011-10-14 03:14:46 UTC
Andski wrote:
You probably didn't hear, but I wrote a script that regularly searches the forums for "goon" and parses the results, generating an RSS feed. Posts made by, uh, certain characters of interest alert our top EVE-O shitposters via SMS. I'm currently updating it to adjust to this jerk's workarounds.

Opsec man...opsec.
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#422 - 2011-10-14 03:15:49 UTC
idgaf

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

The Apostle
Doomheim
#423 - 2011-10-14 04:54:49 UTC
Sirhan Blixt wrote:
Hratli Smirks wrote:
Nova Fox wrote:
I say let the goonswarm win. Once they control all of eve they'll get bored and have thier own civil war just ot keep it interesting.

there, at the end of days, Sigma Squad and Theta Squad will clash in a fiery Götterdämmerung in a battle for the very soul of Goonswarm

(sigma supremacy)

Goonerdämmerung?

The Apostle wrote:

So you weren't here then

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=10771539

Lolz....

Goons have got a pair posting Mack/Orca kills while their brethren get SMASHED against SHOOTING targets!!!!

Guffaw........

He may have been. We have alts and stuff.

On the other hand, that's nothing. We get in battles like that all the time. We don't win all of them.

As opposed to "The Black Priests," who I can't find anything about anywhere.

So, yeah. It's no big deal. Do let us know when you and yours manage ... well ... anything.

EDIT: what is it with the milquetoasts in here who can't bear the sight of the word "goons"? G**NS G11NS G22S G33NS G44NS HTFU ALREADY G55NS!!

Hey dunderhead, if you'd asked I woulda told ya that much for free.... Big smile

Don't actually have to play Eve to PvP a G^^n..... lmao

[i]Take an aspirin. If pain persists consult your local priest. WTB: An Austrian kangaroo![/i]

Thorn Galen
Bene Gesserit ChapterHouse
The Curatores Veritatis Auxiliary
#424 - 2011-10-14 05:08:14 UTC
I fail to understand why anyone not being affected by the current Goonswarm campaign has any cause to complain about it or the Goonswarm members.

The Apostle : Respect man but seriously, you have a rather huge beef to grind and it appears to be getting rather personal ? It's a game, afterall.

Why don't you guys get together, as-in, a wardec, and thrash it out once and for all ?

Seeing all this rhetoric in these forums has become dull and boring - and dissapointing.

I'm not saying kiss and make up, but ffs, kill each others pixels ingame rather than here in these forums. Words are cheap - you know the rest.

Goonswarm - When I initially read your campaign - a day before it went into action - I purchased a trunkload of Oxytopes. The return on my investment has been in excess of 45% Thank you for making me a tad richer. You guys are hilarious even if you think you're badass. By that I mean the tears in these forums are flowing like the Amazon river.

The Apostle - You're better than this. You have better things to do than to remain bitter, it's just making you upset even if you deny that is so. One can read from your responses the bitterness you hold towards these folk. Why not open a support fund for Goonswarm - Sponsor a Brutix or three ? Just kidding, it's all in the lightness of the game.

Peace out.

The Apostle
Doomheim
#425 - 2011-10-14 05:10:08 UTC
Actually you know, given this topic is called "Surviving the g()ns", latest news these days says all ya gotta do is buy up all the ships/ammo/mods/guns wherever da G..ns are.

Their leadership hasn't worked out to run logistics up to the front line!

Maybe 'cos dey're too busy balancing the kb with Macks instead of guys that actually shoot back.

(or maybe they forgot they left it all in VFK last time Ev0ke played siilly buggers wid ya)

Guffaw... Twisted

[i]Take an aspirin. If pain persists consult your local priest. WTB: An Austrian kangaroo![/i]

The Apostle
Doomheim
#426 - 2011-10-14 05:13:37 UTC
Thorn Galen wrote:

Peace out.

Shoot man, as you're posting a peace campaign I'm posting my next troll serious issue.

nvm. Point taken... But man....
Quote:
Why don't you guys get together, as-in, a wardec, and thrash it out once and for all ?

"Black Priests" == 1

"G&&ns"== 7,500

They need time to recruit more... (dang, I did it AGAIN). Cool

Fix Lag
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#427 - 2011-10-14 05:16:08 UTC
There's something wrong with you.

CCP mostly sucks at their job, but Veritas is a pretty cool dude.

Alpheias
Tactical Farmers.
Tactical Farmers
#428 - 2011-10-14 05:18:51 UTC
Thorn Galen wrote:

The Apostle : Respect man but seriously, you have a rather huge beef to grind and it appears to be getting rather personal ? It's a game, afterall.

Beef? I look at it as it is, after repeated protests and yelps, The Apostle's buttocks now cling together with fierce determination.

As butthurt as he is.

Agent of Chaos, Sower of Discord.

Don't talk to me unless you are IQ verified and certified with three references from non-family members. Please have your certificate of authenticity on hand.

Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#429 - 2011-10-14 07:28:31 UTC
if you're in such a ****** fiscal situation that you need to MINE ICE i doubt you can afford to buy up all the named guns in jita, moron

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

The Mittani
State War Academy
Caldari State
#430 - 2011-10-14 08:04:48 UTC
'goons can't run logistics to the gallente front lines'

i just put 55 brutixes in my freighter alt and cart them into my pirate base, most ~dread pirates~ run their own logi because they have personal fits that they've settled on

weaselior loves his 'galtpest', iraf always uses an agility-rigged t2 neutron brutix, etc.

~hi~

Florestan Bronstein
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#431 - 2011-10-14 08:09:40 UTC
Fix Lag wrote:
There's something wrong with you.

I hope he doesn't eat the fish.
Skunk Gracklaw
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#432 - 2011-10-14 08:57:23 UTC
The Apostle wrote:
Actually you know, given this topic is called "Surviving the g()ns", latest news these days says all ya gotta do is buy up all the ships/ammo/mods/guns wherever da G..ns are Twisted

I just stocked a bunch of that stuff in a couple of our staging systems. Please go buy it and make me richer. Thanks for the free advertising Apostle
The Apostle
Doomheim
#433 - 2011-10-14 11:19:12 UTC  |  Edited by: The Apostle
Andski wrote:
if you're in such a ****** fiscal situation that you need to MINE ICE i doubt you can afford to buy up all the named guns in jita, moron

Hmmm. I don't mine ice.
And hmmm. I probably could. (What's the total? invoice me..)

[cough] moron.

The Apostle
Doomheim
#434 - 2011-10-14 11:23:13 UTC
The Mittani wrote:
'goons can't run logistics to the gallente front lines'

i just put 55 brutixes in my freighter alt and cart them into my pirate base, most ~dread pirates~ run their own logi because they have personal fits that they've settled on

weaselior loves his 'galtpest', iraf always uses an agility-rigged t2 neutron brutix, etc.

Pssst... Delve is that way ArrowArrowArrowArrow

Besides, "Gallente ice fields" aren't the front line!! That's the supply line you idiot.

And YOU run an alliance.... Roll

Victor Dathar
Lowlife.
Snuffed Out
#435 - 2011-10-14 11:26:14 UTC
They are the front line in the war on terror.

^^^ lol that post is so bad you should get back 2 GBS m8 o7

@grr_goons : Wisdom, Insight, GBS Posts

The Apostle
Doomheim
#436 - 2011-10-14 11:33:50 UTC
Victor Dathar wrote:
They are the front line in the war on terror.

You read one too many newspapers.

Managing Editor. The Mittani. Cool

You guys are precious. Please keep posting. Seriously, keep posting....

Guillaume LeConquerant
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#437 - 2011-10-14 11:58:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Guillaume LeConquerant
All this posting business gets in the way of the killing business.

1,151 mining ships destroyed in this operation so far.

EDIT: Well in the time it took me to write this, the count already changed to 1,152
Victor Dathar
Lowlife.
Snuffed Out
#438 - 2011-10-14 12:06:51 UTC
More when we start on Minmatar space starting tomorrow.

^^^ lol that post is so bad you should get back 2 GBS m8 o7

@grr_goons : Wisdom, Insight, GBS Posts

Ciar Meara
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#439 - 2011-10-14 13:53:01 UTC
I neither love nor hate the goonswarm (I write the, just like in "the facebook")

I must however pronounce them winners of EVE through virtue of this thread.

Trolling 10/10
snide remarks 10/10
insults 10/10
funny stuff 10/10
passive aggressive comments 10/10
random bullshit 10/10

It truly brings tears to my eyes

- [img]http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/janus/ceosig.jpg[/img] [yellow]English only please. Zymurgist[/yellow]

Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#440 - 2011-10-14 13:55:24 UTC
The Apostle wrote:
Hmmm. I don't mine ice.
And hmmm. I probably could. (What's the total? invoice me..)

[cough] moron.

The Apostle wrote:
Actually you know, given this topic is called "Surviving the g()ns", latest news these days says all ya gotta do is buy up all the ships/ammo/mods/guns wherever da G..ns are.

excuse me while I dump a few hundred brutixes in dodixie