These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Dev Blog: Back to the balancing future!

First post First post
Author
Kenshaiso
League of Non-Aligned Worlds
#901 - 2012-11-16 13:47:48 UTC
I agree with these three things in particular:

''Hyperion, change fitting requirements or change the armour rep bonus. Or make armour repping work so that it's actually practical; you never see shield tankers dual-repping(unless it's ASB) and yet armour reppers... you've seen the triple-rep Myrmidon, right? Even if you have BC 5 and can keep it fuelled with cap it'll still DIAF and the Hyperion really suffers in this regard.''

''I really wish you would have addressed the lack of ewar platform battleships for the other three races.''

''pipe up about fixing medium Railguns''

Just my two cents worth :p
Maru Sha
The Department of Justice
#902 - 2012-11-16 16:06:12 UTC
Jorma Morkkis wrote:


Since I can fly Abso and Damnation I would have to put all BC skillpoints to Amarr BC. What the heck I do with my Myrm, Drake, Cyclone and Cane? Sell? I can see your point but idea behind it is flawed.


Well, train for it, of course, and keep the ships in your hangar until then (or sell, give to a friend, reprocess, burn before patch day, ...).
If the requirements remain the same it will take you (rule of thumb with non-optimized attributes; might have missed requirment changes, sorry)

tier 1 (aka Cyclone) Arrow 40min
tier 2 (aka Hurricane) Arrow 3h
tier 3 (aka Tornado) Arrow 4d
tier 5 (aka command ships) Arrow 23d

The only ones that have to invest quite some time are those who fly command ships of all 4 races. It will take them time until they get there again, but I'm very sure they will do so if they think it's worth it. In the meantime they could use their favourite race command ship with the relocated skillpoints mentioned in my earlier post.
Rek Seven
The Persuaders
#903 - 2012-11-16 16:16:02 UTC
CCP Fozzie wrote:
Intaki Kauyon wrote:
CCP: Would like a more clear representation of the BC/Destroyer skill changes.

Quote:
Reimbursement details:
•Let us repeat again: if you could fly it before, you will be able to do so after the change. Technically it means if you are able to fly an Oracle by having Amarr Cruisers 3 and Battlecruisers 3, we will remove the Battlecruisers skill from your character and give you Amarr Battlecruisers at 3. If you had Battlecruisers at 3 and Caldari Cruisers 3 instead, you would not receive Amarr Battlecruisers but the Caldari Battlecruisers skill at 3 instead. The same principle work with the Destroyers skill.
• With the way nested skill requirements work in EVE, it also means that you will still be able to fly an Apocalypse even if you don’t have the Amarr Battlecruiser skill trained at 4 after the change. It won’t matter as long as you have the Amarr Battleship skill at the proper level.

With this in mind, it becomes quite obvious to focus on training the Destroyers and Battlecruisers skills before the change to get the maximum return effect. We highly recommend you start doing so now.


That's all fine and well. But while you are warning us on what to train now, please help us understand the change. You talk about BC skills translating based on the race you own via Cruiser or Frigates, but you don't say how that translates based on reverse. For instance:

If I have currently:

BC to V
Gall Cruiser to V
but Caldari Cruiser to IV

Do I get each one of the 4 BC new skills to V just becuase of current BC is V, or do I get:

Gall BC to V
but
Caldari BC to IV

?

In that case you would get both racial battlecruiser skills to V.
You'll get exactly the same level of bonus to your ships after the skill change as you did before it, and since you only need the cruiser skills to 3 to fly those BCs and getting cruiser higher doesn't give bonuses to the BCs, any cruiser skill levels beyond 3 don't matter.

Antoine Jordan wrote:
So if I have Battlecruisers V and Amarr Cruiser III, after the patch I'll have Amarr Battlecruiser V, right? So that I can fly them to the same effectiveness I could before the patch.

This is correct.


So you will be giving people the skill and not sp for them to allocate manually?
Jorma Morkkis
State War Academy
Caldari State
#904 - 2012-11-16 16:46:10 UTC
Maru Sha wrote:
Jorma Morkkis wrote:


Since I can fly Abso and Damnation I would have to put all BC skillpoints to Amarr BC. What the heck I do with my Myrm, Drake, Cyclone and Cane? Sell? I can see your point but idea behind it is flawed.


Well, train for it, of course, and keep the ships in your hangar until then (or sell, give to a friend, reprocess, burn before patch day, ...).
If the requirements remain the same it will take you (rule of thumb with non-optimized attributes; might have missed requirment changes, sorry)

tier 1 (aka Cyclone) Arrow 40min
tier 2 (aka Hurricane) Arrow 3h
tier 3 (aka Tornado) Arrow 4d
tier 5 (aka command ships) Arrow 23d

The only ones that have to invest quite some time are those who fly command ships of all 4 races. It will take them time until they get there again, but I'm very sure they will do so if they think it's worth it. In the meantime they could use their favourite race command ship with the relocated skillpoints mentioned in my earlier post.


That's the problem...
Currently I'm in process of training skills for all T2 cruisers and frigates.
So I'm basicly wasting time now to fly all dictors and command ships and you're suggesting that I should spend more time training after the change?
Dersen Lowery
The Scope
#905 - 2012-11-16 17:15:33 UTC
Rek Seven wrote:
So you will be giving people the skill and not sp for them to allocate manually?


That's been the consistent theme. The "free skillpoints" are just a side effect of splitting the skills. The goal is that everything you can fly the day before the patch you can also fly the day after. The SP are just a way of reaching that goal.

Proud founder and member of the Belligerent Desirables.

I voted in CSM X!

Alex Logan
OK Researches And Inventions
#906 - 2012-11-16 20:51:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Alex Logan
CCP Fozzie wrote:
Intaki Kauyon wrote:
CCP: Would like a more clear representation of the BC/Destroyer skill changes.

Quote:
Reimbursement details:
•Let us repeat again: if you could fly it before, you will be able to do so after the change. Technically it means if you are able to fly an Oracle by having Amarr Cruisers 3 and Battlecruisers 3, we will remove the Battlecruisers skill from your character and give you Amarr Battlecruisers at 3. If you had Battlecruisers at 3 and Caldari Cruisers 3 instead, you would not receive Amarr Battlecruisers but the Caldari Battlecruisers skill at 3 instead. The same principle work with the Destroyers skill.
• With the way nested skill requirements work in EVE, it also means that you will still be able to fly an Apocalypse even if you don’t have the Amarr Battlecruiser skill trained at 4 after the change. It won’t matter as long as you have the Amarr Battleship skill at the proper level.

With this in mind, it becomes quite obvious to focus on training the Destroyers and Battlecruisers skills before the change to get the maximum return effect. We highly recommend you start doing so now.


That's all fine and well. But while you are warning us on what to train now, please help us understand the change. You talk about BC skills translating based on the race you own via Cruiser or Frigates, but you don't say how that translates based on reverse. For instance:

If I have currently:

BC to V
Gall Cruiser to V
but Caldari Cruiser to IV

Do I get each one of the 4 BC new skills to V just becuase of current BC is V, or do I get:

Gall BC to V
but
Caldari BC to IV

?

In that case you would get both racial battlecruiser skills to V.
You'll get exactly the same level of bonus to your ships after the skill change as you did before it, and since you only need the cruiser skills to 3 to fly those BCs and getting cruiser higher doesn't give bonuses to the BCs, any cruiser skill levels beyond 3 don't matter.

Antoine Jordan wrote:
So if I have Battlecruisers V and Amarr Cruiser III, after the patch I'll have Amarr Battlecruiser V, right? So that I can fly them to the same effectiveness I could before the patch.

This is correct.



I have all races cruisers at 5 and BC as 5 as well. Does that mean i get all BC at 5 after the upcoming disa.... erm, patch?

I also can fly all t2 dessies. And all command ships. Actually i can fly anything that shoots except titans coz i cant afford the books.
Maximus Andendare
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#907 - 2012-11-16 22:27:05 UTC
Rek Seven wrote:
So you will be giving people the skill and not sp for them to allocate manually?
I don't know where this crazy idea got started, but CCP is NOT giving out any unallocated skill points. Whatever your Battlecruiser skill is currently COMBINED with whatever racial Frigate skill to 4 AND Cruiser skill to 3 will get you that racial Battlecruiser skill to whatever you currently have trained. Automatically. Seamlessly. One night you go to sleep with just "Battlecruiser IV" and the next day you wake up with up to four (Racial) Battlecruiser skills at level IV.

Cruiser skill level will NOT be changed. Frigate skill level will NOT be changed. Battlecruiser skill level will NOT be changed. NEW Racial Battlecruiser skills (Amarr Battlecruiser, Caldari Battlecruiser, Gallente Battlecruiser, Minmatar Battlecruiser) will be given out and your skill in them will be automatic based on your current Frigate and Cruiser skill levels for each race.

Please stop spreading crazy rumors and ideas. It's not rocket science. Everyone is way over complicating this whole process.

Enter grid and you're already dead, destined to be reborn and fight another day.

>> Play Eve Online FREE! Join today for exclusive bonuses! <<

MinefieldS
1 Sick Duck Standss on something
#908 - 2012-11-17 02:27:24 UTC  |  Edited by: MinefieldS
Maru Sha wrote:

Free Skillpoints versus Unallocated Skillpoints



You say

CCP Fozzie wrote:
Dinta Zembo wrote:
So if I have battlecruisers 5 and each racial cruiser at lvl 3, does that mean I'll get every racial battlecruiser skill to 5?
You're saying 'if you can fly it now you'll still be able to fly it', but I'd like to know on what level.


To the same level. So yes in that case you'd get all four skills to level 5.


which in fact means you will get 1,536,000 SPs (destroyers) and 4,608,000 SPs (battlecruisers) for free if you are not dumb enough to not train all racial cruiser to level 3 (and the same for destroyers). That is roughly 95 days of training time at 2,700 SPs per hour (more days if you don't have the implants or attributes at highest level). Well, I guess nobody will complain about a big present like this, but to be honest to me it sounds unbalanced and totally unnecessary.

Remember the time when learning skills and the former social connection skills were removed? The points went into a pool of unallocated skillpoints and, in the case of the connections skills, one could easily just use those unallocated skillpoints and boost the new connection skills of choice. Nobody received free skill points and everybody could allocate the unallocated skill points at places where it suited best. Why not doing the same with the destroyer and battelcruiser skills? Move the points to the unallocated pool, let people decide which of the races they need most e.g. one race to level 5 or several races to level 3 or 4, then let them train for the rest.

I guess you fear that people start complaining if they could fly all battlecruisers on highest level before the patch and then will only be able to do so for either one race or after some dedicated training time for other races, too. But isn't that the point? Force people to make decisions and make them work/train for it?

I personally don't like the handout of millions of free skillpoints, in particualr if it favours some and not the whole player base. Additionally, I'm a purely Minmatar trained pilot, but I'm not sure if I will forgo 6 million free skillpoints ... that is seriously putting my loyalty to the test.


Maybe one of the devs could confirm that it is really your intention to hand out free skillpoints. Thank you.


This isn't about being able to fly some noob battlecruiser, it's about COMMAND SHIPS. Every CS requires cruiser 5 and BC 5. If some1 is able to fly all 8 CS now they better be able to do so after this upcoming Inferno patch (I dunno why would they give names to a patch, but w/e) without having less skillpoints or less dps or whatever. For that CCP either needs to make racialBC a 1.25x skill or give free SP.
BEPOHNKA
Ner Vod Fleet Systems
#909 - 2012-11-17 04:41:15 UTC
CCP Fozzie wrote:
NightmareX wrote:
NightmareX wrote:
I have a question about the Megathron.

Since it was said that the Megathron should be more mobile / agile. Will the Vindicator then get the aditional boost in agility (like it have now over the current Megathron) over the new Megathron stats then?

Will the Vindicator be even more agile then?

Or will this only affect the normal battleships?

Quoting myself so i can get an answer on this.


We're going to get the T1 hulls done first then work on making sure all the faction ships are good to go.




You say t1 hulls need to be done first. ok. anddd.... so when capitals fit in to this picture ?
Maru Sha
The Department of Justice
#910 - 2012-11-18 16:25:38 UTC
MinefieldS wrote:
This isn't about being able to fly some noob battlecruiser, it's about COMMAND SHIPS. Every CS requires cruiser 5 and BC 5. If some1 is able to fly all 8 CS now they better be able to do so after this upcoming Inferno patch (I dunno why would they give names to a patch, but w/e) without having less skillpoints or less dps or whatever. For that CCP either needs to make racialBC a 1.25x skill or give free SP.


Okay, let's talk about command ships. Let's say, until now you have invested the training time to get to Battelcruisers V (worth 1,536,000 SP), and four racial Cruiser skills at V. After doing so you were able to fly the sum of 12 battlecruiser hull ships of all races and 8 command ships. With the upcoming changes you will need one racial Cruiser skill at III and one racial Battlecruiser at V for each command ship.

In the case of my proposed "unallocated skill points" approach:
When the patch is implemented you will be able to upgrade one racial battlecruiser skill to V with your unallocated SP from the former 'universal battlecruiser" skill and fly the command ships of this race (in other words with that training you will be able to fly 3 x t1 battlecruisers and and 2 x t2 command ships). That sounds to me like fair game ... you trained 1,536,000 SP and you will be able to fly t2 command ships worth 1,536,000 SP. That means applying the same rules for assault ships, covert ops, electronic attack ships, interceptors, heavy assault cruisers, heavy interdictors, logistics, recon ships, black ops, marauders, transport ships and Arrow command ships.
(Well, okay, almost, since for a command ship you also have to train Logistics and Heavy Assault Ships to IV.)
For those, who think that command ships are very important and need to fly all of them, I don't see why they should not be able to spend the time and train for the ones which can't be claimed with the insufficient unallocated SPs. Asking to get them for free sounds cheap to me.

The drawback I can see, is the reduction of former "racial Cruiser skill at V" to "racial Cruiser skill at III" requirement. So with the proposed changes and in retrospective you trained your racial Cruiser skill higher than actually needed. But then again, you had a chance to skip the destroyer-link between frigates and cruisers in the past, which saved you a little time. And anyway, with the racial Cruiser skill on V and the Logistics and Heavy Assault Ships skill on IV (from Command Ships), you will be able to fly exactly these further t2 ships, so it is not really a loss (plus taking into account that racial Cruiser skill on V is already great for t1 cruiser hulls).

Well, that is my point of view and I still think the "unallocated skillpoint" approach is better than donating SP worth almost 100 days training time to those who are lucky enough.
Rek Seven
The Persuaders
#911 - 2012-11-18 17:00:11 UTC
Maximus Andendare wrote:
Rek Seven wrote:
So you will be giving people the skill and not sp for them to allocate manually?
I don't know where this crazy idea got started, but CCP is NOT giving out any unallocated skill points. Whatever your Battlecruiser skill is currently COMBINED with whatever racial Frigate skill to 4 AND Cruiser skill to 3 will get you that racial Battlecruiser skill to whatever you currently have trained. Automatically. Seamlessly. One night you go to sleep with just "Battlecruiser IV" and the next day you wake up with up to four (Racial) Battlecruiser skills at level IV.

Cruiser skill level will NOT be changed. Frigate skill level will NOT be changed. Battlecruiser skill level will NOT be changed. NEW Racial Battlecruiser skills (Amarr Battlecruiser, Caldari Battlecruiser, Gallente Battlecruiser, Minmatar Battlecruiser) will be given out and your skill in them will be automatic based on your current Frigate and Cruiser skill levels for each race.

Please stop spreading crazy rumors and ideas. It's not rocket science. Everyone is way over complicating this whole process.


You mean like the skill points that they didn't hand out when they removed learning skills? What the hell are you talking about.

I want to know the facts so that i am not at a disadvantage when the change hits. If you can provide a link to where CCP clearly state their plans, please do so, otherwise i can't take your word as the gospel.
Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises
Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
#912 - 2012-11-18 18:19:04 UTC
Rek Seven wrote:
You mean like the skill points that they didn't hand out when they removed learning skills? What the hell are you talking about.

I want to know the facts so that i am not at a disadvantage when the change hits. If you can provide a link to where CCP clearly state their plans, please do so, otherwise i can't take your word as the gospel.



There's one tiny difference with learning skills:

They /removed/ them. Didn't replace them, removed them. So there was nowhere to put those skillpoints. So they let you spend them on other things.

In this case, you'll:
Get a higher skill point total
Have those new skillpoints automatically allocated to the new ship skills you're entiled to.

The higher skill point total will be enough to buy those new skills and nothing more.

While I can't point at a particular post for it, it's heavily implied in all the dev posts about the changes.

It's the easiest way for them to make sure you can fly tomorrow everything you can fly today.

Woo! CSM XI!

Fuzzwork Enterprises

Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter

Lhiara Longrifle
Les Mineurs Galactiques
#913 - 2012-11-18 19:48:10 UTC
i have 2 question about it ( don,t know if already mention if so sorry)





1) I pilot 3/4 of the race and all of them are lvl 5 and that include Command ship lvl 5 so the question reamain will i still be able to fly those 3 command ship with the full skill of lvl 5 as before?



2) As seen in the pic about the new way CS will employ there a dual gang module systeme (amarr cs= armor/skirmish, caldari cs= Siege/informatio, Gallent cs= Armor/information, minmatar cs= Siege/skirmish) but now we have problem for those who have Mindlink implanted for the " pur" CS who was using only one type of bonus ( one of my character have 3 clone in the same system for each of the CS need at the time siege warfare mindlink fo the vulture the amor warfare minlink for the damnation..... ) so with the new dual gang module CS, those mindlink became half useless.... right? And that also mean that you gonna force us to train all 4 specialize leadership skills ( and before someone say: you can still just put 2 gang module of the same type ) i know that. but it still a moot point of having 2 diffrent gang ability and not using it ...



So unless CCP create a racial mindlink that give the same kind of bonus to compensate the new dual gang system or make a "all purpose" mindlink "1x mindlink for combat: armor/Siege/information/skirmish and one for mining" ( i don't give much hope for the second one ) or change the slots to give a diffrent one for each mindlink: slot 6= armor, slot 7 = information, slot 8 = siege.... and so on
Deckard's Dream
ELECTRIC SHEEP CLOTHING CO.
#914 - 2012-11-18 20:05:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Deckard's Dream
CCP Fozzie wrote:
So about mindlinks..

  • The fact that they are such a huge portion of the effectiveness of a booster isn't something we like
  • The fact that people are forced to use multiple jump clones or pop a new expensive implant every time they want to switch link types isn't something we like
  • The fact that they make the use of multiple gang link types at once so much worse isn't something we like
  • The exact way to deal with these problems isn't something we have hammered out yet, but we'll keep you updated

And since questions keep coming up I'll clarify some skill stuff again:

Assuming you have the (insert race here) Cruiser skill to 3, the level of (insert race here) Battlecruiser you get after the change will be the same as your Battlecruiser level before the change, not your Cruiser level.

And we don't have a date to give you on the skill changes but here's what I can say:
  • It won't happen in Retribution
  • It won't happen until we release the BC and BS changes
  • We can't commit to exactly when those changes will release yet
  • But I have an internal estimate about when we'll get it done, and that estimate makes me smug out
  • So if you're choosing between training those skills either sooner or later, choose sooner


Smug out? ... Getting specific, is March 16th 2013 inside the smug window? ... training them now instead of waiting for my next remap will cost me 6 days and change :(
Any chance for bonus remaps at xmas? ;)
Ellente Fervens
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#915 - 2012-11-19 00:30:22 UTC
Er one thing about the original post I'd like confirmed if possible;
"...Tech 3 ships to be able to carry more gang links at once than Command Ships, but with less effect...."

and it then goes on to say "...Command Ships. All of them will now have 3% bonuses to two Warfare Link fields and be able to fit three warfare link modules simultaneously (instead of 3 for fleet versions only)..."

and wraps up with "...Tech 3 treatment will focus on making them more generalized. Their Warfare Link bonuses will be reduced from 5% to 2% effectiveness; however they will have bonuses to three racial Warfare Link fields while being able to fit three Warfare Link modules simultaneously..."

So, is it intended that T3 have more options but less effect while CS have more effect and less options but both have the same amount of links active?

It is the first quote that doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of it.

My reading is that T3 and CS both get to use 3 links at once without command processors. T3 get 2% to three types of links while CS get 3% to two types of links, confirm/deny?
Rek Seven
The Persuaders
#916 - 2012-11-19 09:13:21 UTC
Steve Ronuken wrote:
Rek Seven wrote:
You mean like the skill points that they didn't hand out when they removed learning skills? What the hell are you talking about.

I want to know the facts so that i am not at a disadvantage when the change hits. If you can provide a link to where CCP clearly state their plans, please do so, otherwise i can't take your word as the gospel.



There's one tiny difference with learning skills:

They /removed/ them. Didn't replace them, removed them. So there was nowhere to put those skillpoints. So they let you spend them on other things.

In this case, you'll:
Get a higher skill point total
Have those new skillpoints automatically allocated to the new ship skills you're entiled to.

The higher skill point total will be enough to buy those new skills and nothing more.

While I can't point at a particular post for it, it's heavily implied in all the dev posts about the changes.

It's the easiest way for them to make sure you can fly tomorrow everything you can fly today.


Well some people think differently: http://evenews24.com/2012/11/14/ccp-games-free-skill-point-give-away/

Just to be sure i'll train destroyers to 5 even though i have no intention of flying them. What?
Maximus Andendare
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#917 - 2012-11-19 09:56:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Maximus Andendare
Rek Seven wrote:
Maximus Andendare wrote:
Rek Seven wrote:
So you will be giving people the skill and not sp for them to allocate manually?
I don't know where this crazy idea got started, but CCP is NOT giving out any unallocated skill points. Whatever your Battlecruiser skill is currently COMBINED with whatever racial Frigate skill to 4 AND Cruiser skill to 3 will get you that racial Battlecruiser skill to whatever you currently have trained. Automatically. Seamlessly. One night you go to sleep with just "Battlecruiser IV" and the next day you wake up with up to four (Racial) Battlecruiser skills at level IV.

Cruiser skill level will NOT be changed. Frigate skill level will NOT be changed. Battlecruiser skill level will NOT be changed. NEW Racial Battlecruiser skills (Amarr Battlecruiser, Caldari Battlecruiser, Gallente Battlecruiser, Minmatar Battlecruiser) will be given out and your skill in them will be automatic based on your current Frigate and Cruiser skill levels for each race.

Please stop spreading crazy rumors and ideas. It's not rocket science. Everyone is way over complicating this whole process.


You mean like the skill points that they didn't hand out when they removed learning skills? What the hell are you talking about.

I want to know the facts so that i am not at a disadvantage when the change hits. If you can provide a link to where CCP clearly state their plans, please do so, otherwise i can't take your word as the gospel.


I can't tell if you're just REALLY STUPID and can't read or if you're trolling. I'll err on the side of the first option because that's what I'm sure is the case. Either way, read this: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2146090#post2146090 and tell me where Fozzie talks about giving out unallocated skill points?

And since you obviously cannot apply reason to compare two completely different situations, I'll spell it out for you: Learning skills that you invested time and sp into were REMOVED from the game. But what should they do with those sp and time that you already spent learning them? OH NO WAY! They REIMBURSED (since that's a big word, I'll simplify it for you--they gave back) those sp to you. There is no similar situation here since they are not removing a skill. They are breaking one skill into four, and by doing that and because CCP wants us to keep flying the ships we can right now, they will give out the new skills at the same level you currently have so you can keep flying your pretty ships.

Enough gospel for you?

And in case you didn't like someone else's plain description that Fozzie explained, here's the original text from the Dev Blog:
CCP Ytterbium wrote:
Reimbursement details:

Let us repeat again: if you could fly it before, you will be able to do so after the change. Technically it means if you are able to fly an Oracle by having Amarr Cruisers 3 and Battlecruisers 3, we will remove the Battlecruisers skill from your character and give you Amarr Battlecruisers at 3. If you had Battlecruisers at 3 and Caldari Cruisers 3 instead, you would not receive Amarr Battlecruisers but the Caldari Battlecruisers skill at 3 instead. The same principle work with the Destroyers skill.
With the way nested skill requirements work in EVE, it also means that you will still be able to fly an Apocalypse even if you don’t have the Amarr Battlecruiser skill trained at 4 after the change. It won’t matter as long as you have the Amarr Battleship skill at the proper level.
With this in mind, it becomes quite obvious to focus on training the Destroyers and Battlecruisers skills before the change to get the maximum return effect. We highly recommend you start doing so now.
http://community.eveonline.com/devblog.asp?a=blog&nbid=73530

Enter grid and you're already dead, destined to be reborn and fight another day.

>> Play Eve Online FREE! Join today for exclusive bonuses! <<

Rek Seven
The Persuaders
#918 - 2012-11-19 11:45:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Rek Seven
Listen you ******* prick, i don't want to waste my time trolling forums looking for answers to my questions, so i ask simple questions in the hope of getting a simple answers. I don't want some social re-tard with a superiority complex speaking to me like a child.

Was it really that hard to post that information the first time i asked without all the attitude?

Sort your ******* life out you jumped up little prick!
Pesadel0
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#919 - 2012-11-19 14:52:16 UTC
So basically you nerf the offgrid bonus making all of them equal in bonus? I hope you tweak the boosters somewhat so they dont take the fitting they do know and the cap because..
Jipouille
H.R.F.
#920 - 2012-11-19 18:33:14 UTC
""Let us repeat again: if you could fly it before, you will be able to do so after the change.""

For the moment i can fly an hurricane and a drake.

Do you mean i will still be able to fly them after the patch or will i get some problems ? ;p