These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[GLTB#1] Long Term Bond 350b - Closed after 2+ years!

First post
Author
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#101 - 2013-06-17 22:03:12 UTC
Grendell wrote:
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:
Thank you a lot, Grendell. VAERT wishes to thank you for your long lasting commitment!

Edit: could you pretty please eve mail me where exactly have you sent the ISK? The VAERT corp wallet does not show a transaction.

Edit2: I also checked my and my corp wallets, VAHFT wallets and VEMEX's and no ISK to be found in there as well.

Hey VV it's currently located here: GISK
As previously stated to RAW, I shift it around absed on availability of investments. Currently there's nothing active that I can move it into. But because it's for charity it always gets priority over everything else. This last month interest is 2 weeks late! I've been trying to figure out what to do with the isk as I'm going away on vacation for 2 weeks starting on the 30th.

I'll try and login tonight and get the interest sent out, perhaps we can arrange something so that I can send you the isk while Im away so it gets placed into something more active? Let me know!

Hello,

I have probably thought wrong (English some times stabs me in the face Ugh), that is I understood you were "done" and thus transferred the whole principal plus interest to VAERT. I apologize seeing this seems not being the case.

Also, ATM I am so busy IRL that I could do nothing "more active" with those ISK, so please keep it and do your vacation. When you get back if you have some investment you could invest those and later just send me the interest for 1 month - those 2 weeks you were away.

Best regards,
Vaerah