These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Attention Bounty Hunters and Soldiers of Fortune! Opportunities within.

Author
Khazarn Areth
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#41 - 2012-11-06 18:38:28 UTC
Tiberious Thessalonia wrote:
I know children who could break your spine or throw you across a room, Mr. Areth, to say nothing of will, which is an even more nebulous concept than physicality is these days.

Implants aside baseline children have very little to offer the Covenant in physical or mental might, in years past they were valued for their pure blood that was untill clone blood was deemed purer by Omir and so they are useless to us except as biomass to feed other, more useful captives/potential converts.

Bloody Omir's coming back Monsters from the endless black Wading through a crimson flood Omir's come to drink your blood

Scherezad
Revenent Defence Corperation
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#42 - 2012-11-06 18:44:28 UTC
Khazarn Areth wrote:
Implants aside baseline children have very little to offer the Covenant in physical or mental might, in years past they were valued for their pure blood that was untill clone blood was deemed purer by Omir and so they are useless to us except as biomass to feed other, more useful captives/potential converts.

Hideous. Ghastly. Needlessly wasteful and cruel. You shall be your own downfall, come victory or defeat.
Aldrith Shutaq
Atash e Sarum Vanguard
#43 - 2012-11-06 19:09:00 UTC
Silas Vitalia wrote:
Now now, no need for bickering. Let's move this conversation in a more productive (destructive) direction, yes?

Yes, lets. So, who's the first to come try to kill me? Tiberious? Khazarn? I'd love to see either of you wastes life make the attempt to profit off Silas's sick game.

Aldrith Ter'neth Shutaq Newelle

Fleet Captain of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Divine Commodore of the 24th Imperial Crusade

Lord Consort of Lady Mitara Newelle, Champion of House Sarum and Holder of Damnidios Para'nashu

Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#44 - 2012-11-06 19:11:06 UTC
Aldrith Shutaq wrote:
Silas Vitalia wrote:
Now now, no need for bickering. Let's move this conversation in a more productive (destructive) direction, yes?

Yes, lets. So, who's the first to come try to kill me? Tiberious? Khazarn? I'd love to see either of you wastes life make the attempt to profit off Silas's sick game.

Patience, dear. I'm not putting any money down until I've gotten full details of these rumored bounty changes.

Time to soil yourself yet.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Tiberious Thessalonia
True Slave Foundations
#45 - 2012-11-06 19:36:43 UTC
Aldrith Shutaq wrote:
Silas Vitalia wrote:

Why would I want to kill you?
Gussarde en Welle
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#46 - 2012-11-06 19:50:47 UTC
Katrina Oniseki wrote:
Gussarde en Welle wrote:

If you cull all the women and children, who will provide you victims?

Well that isn't at all sexist.

....Meaning NEW victims, Katrina. As in newborn victims.
Slave A00073078
Northern Raven Reconnaissance Syndicate
#47 - 2012-11-07 04:36:26 UTC
Silas Vitalia wrote:
Aldrith Shutaq wrote:
Silas Vitalia wrote:

Patience, dear. I'm not putting any money down until I've gotten full details of these rumored bounty changes.

Time to soil yourself yet.

Well why bother with this if you aren't even releasing the important information.
Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#48 - 2012-11-07 05:24:55 UTC
Slave A00073078 wrote:

Well why bother with this if you aren't even releasing the important information.

If you took the time to review the initial announcement, the bounties are predicated upon changes to the current bounty system.

All in due time.

I assume we'll be aiming for a few hundred million isk for each of these individuals, depending on how funds are pooled.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Laerise
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#49 - 2012-11-07 18:58:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Laerise
Silas Vitalia wrote:
Slave A00073078 wrote:

If you took the time to review the initial announcement, the bounties are predicated upon changes to the current bounty system.

All in due time.

I assume we'll be aiming for a few hundred million isk for each of these individuals, depending on how funds are pooled.

So you're not just a dilusional heretic, but a poor delusional heretic?
Tiberious Thessalonia
True Slave Foundations
#50 - 2012-11-07 19:06:50 UTC
It wasn't a standard of Amarrian economic theory to throw money away at lost causes when I was a part of the empire. Has this changed, Laerise?
Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#51 - 2012-11-07 19:06:54 UTC
Laerise wrote:

Humorous, you little pauper.

I give away billions of ISK in gifts to guests at nearly all of my events, I lavish funds on various causes, and I casually discard hundreds of millions of ISK worth of property for my personal amusement.

I put more ISK on the line every single time I undock and fight than your entire organization loses or kills most months.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Laerise
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#52 - 2012-11-07 19:29:14 UTC
Silas Vitalia wrote:
Laerise wrote:

I give away billions of ISK in gifts to guests at nearly all of my events, I lavish funds on various causes, and I casually discard hundreds of millions of ISK worth of property for my personal amusement.

I put more ISK on the line every single time I undock and fight than your entire organization loses or kills most months.

I will have to ask my caldari accountant to calculate the worth of your prose then - because you're certainly not talking about real ships in space.

I am sure the riff-raff you are 'fighting' for sports is shaking in their boots when you undock your armageddon...
Gussarde en Welle
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#53 - 2012-11-07 19:44:03 UTC
Laerise wrote:
Silas Vitalia wrote:
Laerise wrote:

I will have to ask my caldari accountant to calculate the worth of your prose then - because you're certainly not talking about real ships in space.

I am sure the riff-raff you are 'fighting' for sports is shaking in their boots when you undock your armageddon...

Armageddon? I've always thought of Silas as flying a fully-fit Paladin, or Revelation or something similar. Maybe painted red? An Armageddon is remarkably conservative.

Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#54 - 2012-11-07 19:48:03 UTC
Look a bit deeper perhaps?

I'm more often than not using my Bhaalgorn or supporting allies in capital ships.

You are both also welcome to contest my assertions in person.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#55 - 2012-11-07 19:49:39 UTC
I do also occasionally fly inexpensive ships like the Armageddon-class you mentioned, or even smaller vessels.

Variety is the spice of life, after all.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Laerise
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#56 - 2012-11-07 19:49:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Laerise
And derelict my duty to God, Empire and Empress by not killing heathen terrorists as Her imperial Highness commanded?

You seriously overestimate your importance.
Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#57 - 2012-11-07 19:59:40 UTC
Laerise wrote:

They are more often than not quaking in their pods, until they are destroyed that is.

I destroy more than 9 out of 10 enemies I meet in space, and am happy to hold the record of myself and my allies to scrutiny by others. We work diligently to harvest capsuleer tears and we are proud.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#58 - 2012-11-07 20:06:23 UTC
Morever I will not have my methods or ferocity questioned by the likes of your sniveling lot of junior-league Imperial sycophants.

If you think you can do better or have criticisms, then you damned well know where to find us.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Gussarde en Welle
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#59 - 2012-11-07 20:53:54 UTC
Silas Vitalia wrote:
Look a bit deeper perhaps?
I'm more often than not using my Bhaalgorn or supporting allies in capital ships.

Well, it looks like an Armageddon. A least I got the paintjob right.

Silas Vitalia wrote:

You are both also welcome to contest my assertions in person.

Sounds decent. Maybe I'll cloak up and watch one of your massacres from a distance sometime. Who knows? I may be able to help a few innocents to cope with the aftermath.
Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#60 - 2012-12-07 06:40:16 UTC
Updated with prices. Please see the first post in this thread for more information.

Sabik now, Sabik forever