These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Interbus Catalyst

First post
Author
Gogela
Epic Ganking Time
CODE.
#121 - 2012-12-15 09:37:26 UTC
Octavian Madullier wrote:
anyone know where to get the Quafe Cat ??

Yah we've talked about that it's not available yet... there'll be some promotion or some gift and it will appear on the market. 300 mil or 3 bil I cannot say but it's only a matter of time...

Signatures should be used responsibly...

Therran Promitz
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#122 - 2012-12-15 09:40:46 UTC
Does anyone know if you need to download the Origin client to get the code, or do they just email it to you?
Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#123 - 2012-12-15 12:05:54 UTC
Hrothgar Nilsson wrote:
Chribba wrote:
Yup 30/60d promotional offers from GMG. I claimed mine for $19.99 plus got game time whoo lol

Prices are sure to drop in the next few days of those on market since they're not worth more than a PLEX at best.

https://twitter.com/ChribbaVeldspar/status/263658206092472320/photo/1/large

/c

How are you liking that premium high-frooctos corn sirop in your premium imported Coca-Cola Vanilla?

VCoke, best coke. It's so good!

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Oraac Ensor
#124 - 2012-12-15 18:18:37 UTC
Oraac Ensor wrote:
CCP Nadir wrote:
Oraac Ensor wrote:
The wording on Amazon's current 30-day time card offer says it includes an Inner Zone Shipping Catalyst, but their illustration shows the Aliastra version.

Anyone know which they actually provide?

Any news of the Quafe variant?

Its the Inner Zone Shipping Catalyst

Many thanks!

Amazon.com wrote:
Game Downloads are only available to US customers
WTF?????
Empress Siri
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#125 - 2012-12-28 01:49:11 UTC
Still lookin for the Quafe one CCP......

And where is that "Official Announcement" that was referred to by a Dev early in the thread??

Pyre leFay
Doomheim
#126 - 2012-12-28 02:40:07 UTC
Empress Siri wrote:

And where is that "Official Announcement" that was referred to by a Dev early in the thread??

Apparently the group that signs off on dev blogs is a month behind and are now in a perpetual hangover from Christmas to past new years.
Mars Theran
Foreign Interloper
#127 - 2012-12-28 03:46:18 UTC
Alea wrote:
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Post link to website you used. CCP would be interested if fake ad or something.

In fact a Petition is probably going to be your only choice if you indeed got the plex. You did get the plex did you not ? Mine was in my redeem items.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/mmos/eve-online-30-day-time-card/

Was a link I got from this thread.

I did get the PLEX though

I think you are required to add the gametime to your account directly, rather than convert to PLEX, with some or all of them. That's how I understood it anyway.
zubzubzubzubzubzubzubzub
Mars Theran
Foreign Interloper
#128 - 2012-12-28 03:49:28 UTC
Empress Siri wrote:

I think the Quafe Catalyst is going to be a Fanfest reward for attendees. Not 100% sure, but I think I've checked every single resller and haven't found one. A lot of resellers don't have any special offers mentioned though. In fact, I think the only one I've seen recently was Origin, and I got that one.

Intaki Syndicate Catalyst is nice to though, and I suppose I'm satisfied with it. Quafe Catalyst would have been the one I would have sprung for otherwise though; had it been available. Smile
zubzubzubzubzubzubzubzub
Empress Siri
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#129 - 2012-12-28 04:07:20 UTC
Mars Theran wrote:
Empress Siri wrote:

I think the Quafe Catalyst is going to be a Fanfest reward for attendees. Not 100% sure, but I think I've checked every single resller and haven't found one. A lot of resellers don't have any special offers mentioned though. In fact, I think the only one I've seen recently was Origin, and I got that one.

Intaki Syndicate Catalyst is nice to though, and I suppose I'm satisfied with it. Quafe Catalyst would have been the one I would have sprung for otherwise though; had it been available. Smile

I hope they give something good out for fanfest.....a Khanid Apoc would be nice :)

Yeah i was hoping for a complete official list of who was giving out what for GTCs as i paid for a couple to resub some accounts....only missing the Quafe Kitty now.
Pyre leFay
Doomheim
#130 - 2012-12-28 04:18:23 UTC
Mars Theran wrote:
Empress Siri wrote:

Hope its not just the Quafe Cat. Really no bigger or better than last fanfest. 10th Anniversary that falls close to '13s fanfest should at least be a quafe bpc 1 run pack of several ships like a Quafe mega and brute and thorax.