These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Science & Industry

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

best way to find rare mining sights in hisec?

Author
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#21 - 2012-11-02 16:10:46 UTC
Bugsy VanHalen wrote:
When I had skills 4/3/3/3 in a T2 boosted ship with sisters launcher and probes I occasionally found a small grav site. Now that I have skills 5/4/4/4 in the same ship, in the same systems, I find them far more often, and occasionally see medium and large grav sites which I never saw with lower skills. This leads me to believe the sites where always around, I just did not have the skills to see them, let alone lock them down.

Thanks for saying that. This is the main reason we seem to have a weekly "There are no sigs in High Sec" Thread.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Ginger Barbarella
#22 - 2012-11-02 17:38:35 UTC
1. Grav sites
2. Mine in-mission
3. And by all means, mine in .9 system belts with ships fit for cargo, and not tank. Please. :)

"Blow it all on Quafe and strippers." --- Sorlac

Dave stark
#23 - 2012-11-02 18:11:03 UTC
Ginger Barbarella wrote:
1. Grav sites
2. Mine in-mission
3. And by all means, mine in .9 system belts with ships fit for cargo, and not tank. Please. :)

3. still living in 2011?
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#24 - 2012-11-02 18:19:25 UTC
Dave stark wrote:
Ginger Barbarella wrote:
1. Grav sites
2. Mine in-mission

3. still living in 2011?

Seriously. It's kinda hard to not 'tank' in a Skiff now. Smile

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Previous page12