These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CALLING ALL OCEANIC TZ PLAYERS! Van Diemen's Demise Presents

Author
Gorgof Intake
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#41 - 2012-12-10 11:13:10 UTC
QUIZZA wrote:
PirateDo all your fc's get shitfaced and go on suicide roams like most the oz carnts iv'e flown with?

Only me.

But im so pro I dont even need booze anymore to welp fleets.

Vectus Ventris
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#42 - 2012-12-11 11:02:54 UTC
Always looking for more mates!
Vectus Ventris
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#43 - 2012-12-12 12:31:11 UTC
UP UP
Vectus Ventris
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#44 - 2012-12-13 08:57:01 UTC
to zee top
Vectus Ventris
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#45 - 2012-12-18 10:55:56 UTC
aaand i'm back!!
Vectus Ventris
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#46 - 2012-12-19 10:42:58 UTC
up up
Vectus Ventris
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#47 - 2012-12-20 09:43:28 UTC
to the top
DON't SHOOTMEPLZ
State War Academy
Caldari State
#48 - 2012-12-20 12:53:57 UTC
Bump.
threeDspider
Perkone
Caldari State
#49 - 2013-01-02 07:09:20 UTC
humpdy bumpdy
Seth Lawson
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#50 - 2013-01-24 01:42:24 UTC
I’ve been part of this corporation for a couple months now and have not looked back! I was thinking of quitting Eve as I was based in high-sec just mission running, making ISK was a real chore, this all changed when I joined Straya.

As the training / feeder corporation for VDD we get involved in a lot. Recently we were involved in a major deployment with the alliance which was some sweet PvP / operations experience. There is so much to this game so don’t waste it sitting in high-sec mission running.

There is always something to do, the key is to get on team speak and get to know your alliance mates. If there is not a PvP fleet up then get in on the missions with some of your other corporation mates, the ISK you make here in our home system is miles above the paltry amount you make in high-sec.

So if you’ve been playing EVE for a while but never really touched PvP and want to look us up! If you’re a new player then sweet as, 5 mil SP is not much, get that and look us up! The newer players can be really effective in the new T1 frigates, PvP is not for grizzled old veterans with 30 mil SP.

FYI this is primarily an Australian / New Zealand time zone corporation, if you’re outside of that time zone then you might find better options elsewhere (Red vs Blue comes to mind).
Zac III
Southern Cross Squadron
Affirmative.
#51 - 2013-01-25 02:01:03 UTC
Since joining Straya., I had a great time, learning heaps!

If you are a AUTZ player looking to learn the ways of Null Sec PVP from a great bunch of very knowledgeable Aussie EVE vets or just fly with some fun guys... come join us :)

Zac

Seth Lawson
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#52 - 2013-01-25 22:51:53 UTC
Great roam last night, 20 of us shooting up Goon space.

Usual story, they logged in 60 guys to blob us so time to move on, well be back!
Seth Lawson
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#53 - 2013-01-26 09:25:05 UTC
Haha as promised goons we came back!

Couple of good fights, few new guys in corp too. So if you're in the AU / NZ TZ and want some PvP action in null-sec come and violence space boats with us!

Cheers,

Seth
Seth Lawson
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#54 - 2013-01-27 06:47:16 UTC
Bump.
Seth Lawson
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#55 - 2013-01-27 08:04:52 UTC
So this is what went down...

Out for family time with the wife and boy so miss a ping I really needed to see. So I sign in and this is what I hear as the fleet were on their way home...

1. The kill boards are saying 221 billion worth (conservative) of CFC killed.
2. No alliance losses.
3. There were over 2,700 in system.

If you want to get in on this and live in the AU / NZ TZ get in the "Straya" channel, hit me up!
Seth Lawson
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#56 - 2013-01-27 21:44:51 UTC
Hey there,

So a few of us were in a fleet just face rolling level 4’s for ISK when we found a few neutrals in system. This system was a dead end system, one gate. We had a guy on the gate and he noticed that more neutrals were appearing in local but they were not coming through the gate.

Didn’t take long to figure out a worm hole was in system so we subsequently scanned it down. We re-shipped and came back and to have a fight. All in all not bad, we hit them, killed one and pushed the others back into the worm hole. I was only flying a tech 1 frigate though acting as point / scout so didn’t take long to die. Jack buggers didn’t pod me though so I had to fly back to station, re-ship and come back only to find the fight had ended.

Ah well good fight guys, thanks worm hole team for putting up. If you want to find out more about Straya get into the "Straya" channel!

Cheers,

Seth
Seth Lawson
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#57 - 2013-01-28 08:17:06 UTC
Bump, for a busy AU TZ corp look no further than Straya.

Cheers,

Seth
Gorgof Intake
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#58 - 2013-01-29 08:59:19 UTC
Seth Lawson wrote:
So this is what went down...

Out for family time with the wife and boy so miss a ping I really needed to see. So I sign in and this is what I hear as the fleet were on their way home...

1. The kill boards are saying 221 billion worth (conservative) of CFC killed.
2. No alliance losses.
3. There were over 2,700 in system.

If you want to get in on this and live in the AU / NZ TZ get in the "Straya" channel, hit me up!

Losses were closer to 600 billion and yes, we had Straya pilots actively working with the Flotilla Fleet. Was great to see some of the guys who a few weeks ago were completely clueless in PvP rocking up and jumping like proverbial bosses into the biggest Brawl in Eve history.

Few hours later they were back out roaming our space in small gang pvp getting some great kills and experience, all the while being guided by veteran players who have absolutely no interest in belittling the inexperienced to make themselves feel better.

Should also mention that we have a few higher SP characters in Straya too, who are thoroughly enjoying finally finding a core group of Aussie TZ pilots to get decent pew in.

Seth Lawson
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#59 - 2013-01-29 20:25:28 UTC
+1 to the poster above me, one of the most knowledgeable people I know without being a **** about it.

P.S. Did you jettison my bombs on your way up from Jita??!?!!
Seth Lawson
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#60 - 2013-01-30 06:54:10 UTC
Hey there,

If your keen to learn bombers and want to get in on a bomber fleet or two get in the "Straya" channel and let's have a chat. Great training environment, you'll learn PvP with some relaxed guys who don't take themselves too seriously.

Cheers,

Seth