These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

CCP MASIVE FAIL

First post
Author
Antares 04
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#81 - 2012-10-26 07:08:23 UTC
Yuri Intaki wrote:
Antares 04 wrote:
Romanian Renegades, a corp that has been around as long as EVE has, joined an alliance. That alliance decced a 10-man corp and RR left the alliance shortly thereafter for their own reasons. AFTER they left the 10-man corp made the war mutual and now, due to mechanics, RR can't join any other alliance due to being at war as an 'agressor'.


Emperor Throne Guards is hardly inactive and a corp with proud pvp history. I disapprove labeling them as "empty shells". Why, i'm online most days and could pass information to people needed to talk about this wardec.

Also, that internal memo brings back lots of memories. Legendary corporations, legendary pilots, legendary times Lol


If that's the case Damar, you may want to tell them why you won't accept their surrender request and let them be on their way? It's pretty clear they don't want to be locked down in an eternal war when they might instead join another alliance and be on with their lives.

Rail Gun
Hostile.
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
#82 - 2012-10-26 07:22:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Rail Gun
Antares 04 wrote:
...The answer is, that it's NOT fair...
...Because despite what you seem to think, this BS is not fair...

Eve is not fair.

They still have option to remake their corp with same name (like CCP already told them). THEY HAVE THE OPTION. They are not stuck anywhere else but in their own principles. It's a jail they made themselves and it's up to them to deside if they wanna be stuck or not.

It's irrelevant if their corp is 10 years or 1 day old. It's live and learn.
Yuri Intaki
Nasranite Watch
Ghostbirds
#83 - 2012-10-26 07:27:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Yuri Intaki
Antares 04 wrote:
If that's the case Damar, you may want to tell them why you won't accept their surrender request and let them be on their way? It's pretty clear they don't want to be locked down in an eternal war when they might instead join another alliance and be on with their lives.


I've not received a surrender request or any evemail from RR. Then again, I dont control the account of the CEO but I can pass info to the guy who does. Not sure if he has interest for it though. As Rail Gun says, age of a corp has no bearing of the fact and attempting to get some more justification with "My corp is so old and traditional" has very little value when chips are down. Just ask BoB.

I mean, if for some reason you would have gotten into similiar situation with PERVS, would you have dropped the dec? I know for certain I would not give you any luxury. Then again, you are from Ankhs corporation so I automatically label you as a stinking pile of human f.ces, so unlike some other corps/people out there, you have zero respect from me.
Rail Gun
Hostile.
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
#84 - 2012-10-26 07:32:17 UTC
Antares 04 wrote:
If that's the case Damar, you may want to tell them why you won't accept their surrender request and let them be on their way? It's pretty clear they don't want to be locked down in an eternal war when they might instead join another alliance and be on with their lives.


When you go to war you must acknowledge the possibility you might lose all. And when that happens you most likely want to get your old life back... it just might be gone forewer.
Yuri Intaki
Nasranite Watch
Ghostbirds
#85 - 2012-10-26 07:48:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Yuri Intaki
Val Erian wrote:
You should contact Bad Messenger he's usualy online.:)

I'm sure he'll discuss terms with you. You probaly wont like them tho.


Price has apparently been set so perhaps there will be progress. At least that's what BM told me.

Let's not forget that OP decced Emperor Thrones Guards because of FW plex farming and lucrative isk opportunies it offered. So he should have no problems paying money for dec being dropped since by all rights he should have made hundreds of billions while at it. Hell, my friend alone made 50b isk in one week and i'm sure he was not even trying that hard.
Rail Gun
Hostile.
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
#86 - 2012-10-26 08:02:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Rail Gun
Yuri Intaki wrote:
Val Erian wrote:
You should contact Bad Messenger he's usualy online.:)

I'm sure he'll discuss terms with you. You probaly wont like them tho.


Price has apparently been set so perhaps there will be progress. At least that's what BM told me.

Let's not forget that OP decced Emperor Thrones Guards because of FW plex farming and lucrative isk opportunies it offered. So he should have no problems paying money for dec being dropped since by all rights he should have made hundreds of billions while at it. Hell, my friend alone made 50b isk in one week and i'm sure he was not even trying that hard.


And I must add that price is more than reasonable. OP must be releaved when he get the news. Maby next time he joins some alliance or goes to war he remebers how lucky he was this time around and wont make same mistakes again.
Alice Krysta
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#87 - 2012-10-26 08:24:19 UTC
It's called exploitWhat?What?

but CCP will only involve in this if a member of their friends alliances or any of their friends are petitioning this ... cause they don't give a crap about old corp or old players .... don't u see ?!

how else they continually **** and nerf everything in this game if they cared bout their players ?! how else could they nerf faction warfare without even give a 1 week notification just to **** caldari militia .... seriously this is just ****** up ... yet again i have lost my interest in eve, me also, i'm an old player, playing and paying CCP salaries since 2005 ! they still don't give a **** !

Conclusion: Disband, sell everything, Uninstall EVE Online, SUE CCP for anti Player Support / Customer Support in EVE Online Game Mechanics, they do the rules just as they woke up in the morning ... same as they respect them ....

They tell us this game is fun, yeah probably for kill2 or other DEV's that are allowed to play EVE Online, (and again why do DEV's are allowed to play !? ) but for some this is a second job ! trying to play to make isk and not having fun (which is totally crap), i love PVP, i love this game, but this continuous nerfing made me loose interest in this game and play different other games that provide a more appropriate Customer Support, and more fun than EVE.


UghWhat?AttentionStraight
Rail Gun
Hostile.
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
#88 - 2012-10-26 08:51:03 UTC
Alice Krysta wrote:
It's called exploitWhat?What?

but CCP will only involve in this if a member of their friends alliances or any of their friends are petitioning this ... cause they don't give a crap about old corp or old players .... don't u see ?!

how else they continually **** and nerf everything in this game if they cared bout their players ?! how else could they nerf faction warfare without even give a 1 week notification just to **** caldari militia .... seriously this is just ****** up ... yet again i have lost my interest in eve, me also, i'm an old player, playing and paying CCP salaries since 2005 ! they still don't give a **** !

Conclusion: Disband, sell everything, Uninstall EVE Online, SUE CCP for anti Player Support / Customer Support in EVE Online Game Mechanics, they do the rules just as they woke up in the morning ... same as they respect them ....

They tell us this game is fun, yeah probably for kill2 or other DEV's that are allowed to play EVE Online, (and again why do DEV's are allowed to play !? ) but for some this is a second job ! trying to play to make isk and not having fun (which is totally crap), i love PVP, i love this game, but this continuous nerfing made me loose interest in this game and play different other games that provide a more appropriate Customer Support, and more fun than EVE.


UghWhat?AttentionStraight

No it's not called exploit. CCP makes the rules, not players.

If you are that bitter maby it's better take a brake. After playing other crappy games it's always nice to come back to only really good MMO (if you havent sold everything and sued CCP).
Antares 04
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#89 - 2012-10-26 09:09:59 UTC
Rail Gun wrote:
Antares 04 wrote:
...The answer is, that it's NOT fair...
...Because despite what you seem to think, this BS is not fair...

Eve is not fair.

They still have option to remake their corp with same name (like CCP already told them). THEY HAVE THE OPTION. They are not stuck anywhere else but in their own principles. It's a jail they made themselves and it's up to them to deside if they wanna be stuck or not.

It's irrelevant if their corp is 10 years or 1 day old. It's live and learn.


You are intentionally ignoring the bigger issue here. EVE may not be fair, but it is a game. One people pay for. To be entertained. There is an exit in place for most situations, so that even if things don't work out, even if everything goes to hell, you can leave and do something else.

Except that, in this case, the only option is very extreme - disband your corp and re-make it, then NEVER DEC ANYONE ELSE EVER AGAIN.

In other words, even if RR disbanded, they, and anyone else, would be morons to declare war on anything because this situation could then simply be repeated. That is a broken mechanic, an unintended side-effect of a previous fix. It was never CCP's intention to kill an entire facet of their own damn game, and any claims otherwise from you is nothing but trolling.

I wonder, if your corp was in a similar situation, would you be so damn cocky about it? "I can never get out of this war and thus I can never join any alliance ever, our requests for a surrender is being ignored so, we will be forced to disband our corp. But hey, it's completely cool with us, working as intended."

Somehow I don't imagine you will. Put yourself in another's shoes sometime and try to see the issue from their POW.


Yuri Intaki wrote:


I mean, if for some reason you would have gotten into similiar situation with PERVS, would you have dropped the dec? I know for certain I would not give you any luxury. Then again, you are from Ankhs corporation so I automatically label you as a stinking pile of human f.ces, so unlike some other corps/people out there, you have zero respect from me.


As a matter of fact, if PERVS had decced GMVA and we made it mutual, and PERVS then later asked to surrender and go do something else, I'd vote that we let them surrender and go about their way. There are after all other targets out there, others we might fight, and at the end of the day, GMVA is not an alliance led by a delusional hater who likes to hold IRL grudges and hate-agendas towards 'enemies' in a computer game. GMVA is in fact run by and populated by PLAYERS, who realize we play a GAME, with OTHER PLAYERS. Ergo, any combat or war we have with our 'enemies' stop once we walk away from our computers.

Last but not least I would not write your entire opinion off as worthless simply because of what alliance or corp or militia you happen to be part of when you make your post. You on the other hand seem to have no such problem.




Yuri Intaki
Nasranite Watch
Ghostbirds
#90 - 2012-10-26 09:34:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Yuri Intaki
Antares 04 wrote:
You are intentionally ignoring the bigger issue here. EVE may not be fair, but it is a game. One people pay for. To be entertained. There is an exit in place for most situations, so that even if things don't work out, even if everything goes to hell, you can leave and do something else.


I've been told by many people that best entertainment in Eve is make other peoples game experience so miserable that they ragequit and never return. Some have even told me their ultimate goal, unrealistic as it may be, is to cause whole eve to ragequit so they can stop playing this s.itty game and go do something more interesting.

Antares 04 wrote:
It was never CCP's intention to kill an entire facet of their own damn game, and any claims otherwise from you is nothing but trolling.


How are you so well versed with CCP's inner workings? Oh right, I forgot. CCP likes to throw your militia every bonus imaginable. RR should perhaps join Frog militia and see if CCP would fix the issue. I'm sure they would get right to it.

Antares 04 wrote:
II wonder, if your corp was in a similar situation, would you be so damn cocky about it? "I can never get out of this war and thus I can never join any alliance ever, our requests for a surrender is being ignored so, we will be forced to disband our corp. But hey, it's completely cool with us, working as intended."


Fortunately I am not in a corp who gives a flying f.ck about such things since ultimately we are ultimately on our own. Being part of current alliance was just a political maneuver done for a temporary gain and not being able to join another one would be irrelevant.

Antares 04 wrote:
Somehow I don't imagine you will. Put yourself in another's shoes sometime and try to see the issue from their POW.


Exactly like you have done in the past regarding me. Except you have not...

Antares 04 wrote:
GMVA is not an alliance led by a delusional hater who likes to hold IRL grudges and hate-agendas towards 'enemies' in a computer game. GMVA is in fact run by and populated by PLAYERS, who realize we play a GAME, with OTHER PLAYERS. Ergo, any combat or war we have with our 'enemies' stop once we walk away from our computers.


Your corporation only approved death threats sent over internet space pixels but of course you are not delusional haters with their own twisted and hateful agenda but relaxed people who dont take game seriously, oh wait...
Rail Gun
Hostile.
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
#91 - 2012-10-26 09:39:13 UTC
Antares 04 wrote:
You are intentionally ignoring the bigger issue here. EVE may not be fair, but it is a game. One people pay for. To be entertained. There is an exit in place for most situations, so that even if things don't work out, even if everything goes to hell, you can leave and do something else.


People pay to be entertained? So if you pay you dont have to play by the rules? You just enterntain yourself until you are in dead-end and then it's time to go in forums and demand that rules are changed?

Antares 04 wrote:
Except that, in this case, the only option is very extreme - disband your corp and re-make it, then NEVER DEC ANYONE ELSE EVER AGAIN.

In other words, even if RR disbanded, they, and anyone else, would be morons to declare war on anything because this situation could then simply be repeated. That is a broken mechanic, an unintended side-effect of a previous fix. It was never CCP's intention to kill an entire facet of their own damn game, and any claims otherwise from you is nothing but trolling.


Why shouldn't they newer deck enyone else? Maby they should only deck people they want to fight, not troll some 10 player alt corp and throw wardecks left and right?

Antares 04 wrote:
I wonder, if your corp was in a similar situation, would you be so damn cocky about it? "I can never get out of this war and thus I can never join any alliance ever, our requests for a surrender is being ignored so, we will be forced to disband our corp. But hey, it's completely cool with us, working as intended."

Somehow I don't imagine you will. Put yourself in another's shoes sometime and try to see the issue from their POW.


I dont see problem here. If we imagine situation where we would fail in a current mechanics and get stuck in a pointless war, why shouldnt we disband and make same corp again? That is the way to get rid of them atm. Maby you guys shouldnt start wars if you dont agree with mechanics?
D Maria
Perkone
Caldari State
#92 - 2012-10-26 10:03:16 UTC
@Yuri Intaki

Mate you talk big, but you are a small guy, you talk about:
Quote:
Price has apparently been set so perhaps there will be progress. At least that's what BM told me.

and in the first posts about like we must contact YOU about anything. Reading your posts is the most irritating in this hole situation.
You talk about:
Quote:
I've been told by many people that best entertainment in Eve is make other peoples game experience so miserable that they ragequit and never return. Some have even told me their ultimate goal, unrealistic as it may be, is to cause whole eve to ragequit so they can stop playing this s.itty game and go do something more interesting.


Well on this my friend, i must tell you that you lose your time playing eve, this game is not for you if you say, "can stop playing this s.itty game and go do".
I don't know what you find "entertainment " or pple around you but we Romanian Legion and HAOS we enjoy this game. And the guy that start this thread is leader of this corporation for somewhere around 10 years. Can you even remember what was YOU playing that time?

I will stop here because i'm sure that, i lost you long time ago in my message.
CCP will fix this i have no doubt about this, now or in the following 3 mouths make no difference, is our duty as players to say if we don't like something about the game they create, and how we think this can be better. Because guess what we love the game and we say is not ****** at all.
Thormas Monk
Doomheim
#93 - 2012-10-26 11:01:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Thormas Monk
D Maria wrote:
And the guy that start this thread is leader of this corporation for somewhere around 10 years. Can you even remember what was YOU playing that time?


Actually I do. Perhaps I should go and do some pewpew now.

I would just ask for clarification. Are you alt of RR because if it turns out RR is nothing but alt for froggie militia, i'm sure it will make things more difficult.
Yuri Intaki
Nasranite Watch
Ghostbirds
#94 - 2012-10-26 11:27:25 UTC
Andre Vauban wrote:
In the meantime, all my fellow FW corps/alliances(except Happy Endings who are already trapped) DO NOT DECLARE WAR ON ANYBODY unless you want to trash your corp or alliance. That especially applies to you Tek, even if they use the magic Torpedo word and really deserve a war dec.


Actually Happy Endings war against Naery was resolved through political means because ultimately it did not serve anyones interest and nobody was publicly shamed over it, at least that I am aware.

Had Romanians "rode it out" they would not be in the predicament they find themselves currently but they were looking for an easy/quick way out and now seem to be stuck with it, thanks to decking our currently irrelevant alt corporation whose members are unlikely to ever log back on again.
Major Killz
Tr0pa de elite.
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#95 - 2012-10-26 11:48:19 UTC
I never really understood or read up on the new war declaration mechanics. Personally, I'm not interested in declaring war with anyone because I engage in combat in low and null (0.0) security space. I've been bothered many times by others in my corporation to declare war on other entities, even within my own milltia. However, there was no point based on where we operated (we can already fight them in low and null).

I personally don't war decs because it means going out of my way to setup insta locking camps, adding everyone in that entity to watch list and setting up cloakies to watch thier base 23/7. @tleast if i'm the aggressor. You know, without directly engaging the other entity. I've always felt the intention of those tactics is to destroy the entity and not necessarily to pvp. I've done that in 0.0 for sure and I was never happy doing it.

I sympathize with the romanians, but renegades don't complain = /

This does seem like a F*CKED UP mechanic. Hope things go well for you gentlemen in the future.

[u]Ich bin ein Pirat ![/u]

Xylorn Hasher
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#96 - 2012-10-26 11:49:20 UTC
So.. the whole this tread is about:
" I've decced 10 man noob mining corp cuz Im so Pro and they did mutual and go to huge dec taking ally and now we are *****d. CCP HALP US !! We dont want to disband our SO PRO CORP cuz whole community will laugh their ass*s off of us. HALP HALP!!!"

Why instead of yapping on 50 pages of thread you so called *pro hisec Failcenaries* grow some balls and fight or move to lowsec and give them all fu*k?
You are SO MAD cuz you cant easly grief 10 days old noobs now?

There is action and reaction so shut up all and learn to play!


Also: PUSSIES YOU!!!



All my posts are made shortly after Marihuana consumption.

Antares 04
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#97 - 2012-10-26 11:59:32 UTC
Xylorn Hasher wrote:
So.. the whole this tread is about:
" I've decced 10 man noob mining corp cuz Im so Pro and they did mutual and go to huge dec taking ally and now we are *****d. CCP HALP US !! We dont want to disband our SO PRO CORP cuz whole community will laugh their ass*s off of us. HALP HALP!!!"

Why instead of yapping on 50 pages of thread you so called *pro hisec Failcenaries* grow some balls and fight or move to lowsec and give them all fu*k?
You are SO MAD cuz you cant easly grief 10 days old noobs now?

There is action and reaction so shut up all and learn to play!


Also: PUSSIES YOU!!!





Clearly you know what you are talking about, have read and understood the OP, and are completely right in your assumptions.

Nah, I'll go with "obvious troll" for this one.
Antares 04
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#98 - 2012-10-26 12:04:23 UTC
Rail Gun wrote:
Antares 04 wrote:
You are intentionally ignoring the bigger issue here. EVE may not be fair, but it is a game. One people pay for. To be entertained. There is an exit in place for most situations, so that even if things don't work out, even if everything goes to hell, you can leave and do something else.


People pay to be entertained? So if you pay you dont have to play by the rules? You just enterntain yourself until you are in dead-end and then it's time to go in forums and demand that rules are changed?

Antares 04 wrote:
Except that, in this case, the only option is very extreme - disband your corp and re-make it, then NEVER DEC ANYONE ELSE EVER AGAIN.

In other words, even if RR disbanded, they, and anyone else, would be morons to declare war on anything because this situation could then simply be repeated. That is a broken mechanic, an unintended side-effect of a previous fix. It was never CCP's intention to kill an entire facet of their own damn game, and any claims otherwise from you is nothing but trolling.


Why shouldn't they newer deck enyone else? Maby they should only deck people they want to fight, not troll some 10 player alt corp and throw wardecks left and right?

Antares 04 wrote:
I wonder, if your corp was in a similar situation, would you be so damn cocky about it? "I can never get out of this war and thus I can never join any alliance ever, our requests for a surrender is being ignored so, we will be forced to disband our corp. But hey, it's completely cool with us, working as intended."

Somehow I don't imagine you will. Put yourself in another's shoes sometime and try to see the issue from their POW.


I dont see problem here. If we imagine situation where we would fail in a current mechanics and get stuck in a pointless war, why shouldnt we disband and make same corp again? That is the way to get rid of them atm. Maby you guys shouldnt start wars if you dont agree with mechanics?


And with this, I'm almost completely sure your trolling for the sake of it, as opposed to be as persistently ignorant as you appear.

I could spend another 20 minutes of my rapidly diminishing available time to try, again, to point out the glaring issues with your claims, but that's the thing with trolls; the point is to make me pointlessly waste my time.

Xylorn Hasher
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#99 - 2012-10-26 12:13:39 UTC
Antares 04 wrote:
Xylorn Hasher wrote:
So.. the whole this tread is about:
" I've decced 10 man noob mining corp cuz Im so Pro and they did mutual and go to huge dec taking ally and now we are *****d. CCP HALP US !! We dont want to disband our SO PRO CORP cuz whole community will laugh their ass*s off of us. HALP HALP!!!"

Why instead of yapping on 50 pages of thread you so called *pro hisec Failcenaries* grow some balls and fight or move to lowsec and give them all fu*k?
You are SO MAD cuz you cant easly grief 10 days old noobs now?

There is action and reaction so shut up all and learn to play!


Also: PUSSIES YOU!!!





Clearly you know what you are talking about, have read and understood the OP, and are completely right in your assumptions.

Nah, I'll go with "obvious troll" for this one.


It's not troll.
I live in lowsec for 2 years now with constant outlaw status.
For me war begins every time i undock from station. There is no rules, no safes just Pew and fun. Those who wardec someone and then cries on forum cuz decced corp locked them in infinite war are PUSSIES and filthy carebear.
So stop careing and start playing!

All my posts are made shortly after Marihuana consumption.

Princess Nexxala
Quantum Cats Syndicate
#100 - 2012-10-26 14:26:49 UTC
It's about being locked out from moving alliances and such due to a **** mechanic you mentally deficient pvp wannabe nitwit



Xylorn Hasher wrote:
Antares 04 wrote:
Xylorn Hasher wrote:
So.. the whole this tread is about:
" I've decced 10 man noob mining corp cuz Im so Pro and they did mutual and go to huge dec taking ally and now we are *****d. CCP HALP US !! We dont want to disband our SO PRO CORP cuz whole community will laugh their ass*s off of us. HALP HALP!!!"

Why instead of yapping on 50 pages of thread you so called *pro hisec Failcenaries* grow some balls and fight or move to lowsec and give them all fu*k?
You are SO MAD cuz you cant easly grief 10 days old noobs now?

There is action and reaction so shut up all and learn to play!


Also: PUSSIES YOU!!!





Clearly you know what you are talking about, have read and understood the OP, and are completely right in your assumptions.

Nah, I'll go with "obvious troll" for this one.


It's not troll.
I live in lowsec for 2 years now with constant outlaw status.
For me war begins every time i undock from station. There is no rules, no safes just Pew and fun. Those who wardec someone and then cries on forum cuz decced corp locked them in infinite war are PUSSIES and filthy carebear.
So stop careing and start playing!


nom nom