These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Can't wait anylonger for smuggling.

Author
Helena Russell Makanen
DRRUSSEL
#21 - 2012-10-12 16:58:57 UTC
SmilingVagrant wrote:
They should make you go all the way and smuggle them up your butt. Then when one of the bags break your body explodes.

Well the Beavis and Butthead crowd have spoken.... Roll

"If a miner needs to go to the bathroom, for instance, I ask that they dock up first, or at the very least ask the Supreme Protector for permission to go."  -  James 315 - aka - the miner bumper

Reticle
Sight Picture
#22 - 2012-10-12 17:05:22 UTC
Rovinia wrote:
Like the Idea. Would match perfectly with the new Crimewatch mechanics and lead to more pvp in Highsec.

You're dreaming if you think there will be more high sec pvp.
TriadSte
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#23 - 2012-10-12 17:09:46 UTC
Some of you guys are talking like CCP actually listen to what we think. They do not listen they only take our monies :P

I think making a living from smuggling drugs would be great. For me it would be a "real" trader not just some toon literally stuck in a station playing the 0.01 isk game.

But CCP will not listen.

The game needs thing to be alot more immersive and the smuggling thing sounds like the very thing and should be placed in the game.
SmilingVagrant
Doomheim
#24 - 2012-10-14 23:33:43 UTC
Helena Russell Makanen wrote:
SmilingVagrant wrote:
They should make you go all the way and smuggle them up your butt. Then when one of the bags break your body explodes.

Well the Beavis and Butthead crowd have spoken.... Roll

I was engaging this stupid idea with exactly the level of maturity it called for.
Nexus Day
Lustrevik Trade and Travel Bureau
#25 - 2012-10-14 23:46:24 UTC
Raiz Nhell wrote:

Han Solo dropped his load at the first sign of Princess Leia...

Fixed it.

Had dreams of becoming a smuggler when I joined this game, much like my character in Traveller. That is why I chose the name Nexus Day. As in Nexus Day Delivery.

But those dreams are now lost forever...like tears in the rain.
Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#26 - 2012-10-15 00:41:11 UTC
Rovinia wrote:
Like the Idea. Would match perfectly with the new Crimewatch mechanics and lead to more pvp in Highsec.

It rather makes sense that step one is to sort out the issues with Crime Watch before introducing a smuggling mechanic that is in the hands of the players.

We'll be a lot closer to a system where players can have a smuggling occupation, and other players can have a border patrol occupation, after the Crime Watch changes have the bugs worked out.

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

Previous page12