These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Coreli Corporation declares war against Intaki Prosperity Initiative

Author
Tiberious Thessalonia
True Slave Foundations
#61 - 2012-12-03 13:47:40 UTC
Joshua Foiritain wrote:
Tiberious Thessalonia wrote:
Joshua Foiritain wrote:

Haha right.
One of these days someone should explain why the concept of using war core stabilizers seems to cause violent spasms in the space-honor of various IGS visitors. Straight

It's got less to do with honor and more to do with using those warp core stabbed tier 3 battlecruisers is a great way to never lose a fight (but never win one either)

Right except we never used warp core stabbed battlecruisers to fight (since it takes +2 minutes to lock another ship), we used them to destroy customs offices, the entire point of the stabs was being able to run max dps setups without getting murdered by a tech 1 frigate.

Joshua Foiritain wrote:

Ah yes the populace has risen up agai... wait no they didnt, Kobro Division just nuked an entire city from orbit and stole billions in assets from Combined Harvest and a grand total of 4 people cared; one of which was a reporter and one was a Sansha mutant.

A lot more than that cared.

Not enough to do something about it apparently, a grand total of two pilots actually tried to stop the assault on Evaulon.

The masses of destroyed Serpentis ships we harvested speak otherwise, Captain Foritain. This included two carriers.

I suggest you get your intelligence apparatus in order.
Caellach Marellus
Stormcrows
#62 - 2012-12-03 14:23:27 UTC
"We're unable to complete our objectives fully so we'll just say we did enough and that counts as a win so we can go home."

Duly noted.

When your gut instincts tell you something is wrong, trust them. When your heart tells you something is right, ignore it, check with your brain first. Accept nothing, challenge everything.

Joshua Foiritain
Coreli Corporation
Pandemic Legion
#63 - 2012-12-03 14:30:14 UTC
The masses of destroyed Serpentis ships we harvested speak otherwise, Captain Foritain. This included two carriers.

You'll find the Snuffbox fleet that came in destroyed the Serpentis ships did not care about Evaulon, they simply want to burn everything.

The Coreli Corporation is recruiting.

Andreus Ixiris
Duty.
SE7EN-SINS
#64 - 2012-12-03 14:42:33 UTC
So you're saying I have carté blanche to destroy Serpentis ships where and when I like in whatever number takes my fancy as long as I make a concerted effort not to care about what they're doing?

How generous of you!

Andreus Ixiris > A Civire without a chin is barely a Civire at all.

Pieter Tuulinen > He'd be Civirely disadvantaged, Andreus.

Andreus Ixiris > ...

Andreus Ixiris > This is why we're at war.

Tiberious Thessalonia
True Slave Foundations
#65 - 2012-12-03 14:43:41 UTC
Joshua Foiritain wrote:

You'll find the Snuffbox fleet that came in destroyed the Serpentis ships did not care about Evaulon, they simply want to burn everything.

Oh, no doubt, and I said as much in my original post in the thread about the incident. I am hardly going to go about spreading goodwill and cheer about my fellow capsuleer.

Regardless, there was resistance, and as we begin to probe the minds of your fellow compatriots, we begin to get a clearer understanding of what exactly happened, as well as some useful data to use against the Serpentis in Placid in prosecution of our own goals and mission.