These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Exploration Ishtar - Sansha Space

Author
Roime
Mea Culpa.
Shadow Cartel
#21 - 2012-10-06 06:54:53 UTC
I also run k-space plexes and null anoms. I drop sentries immediately to pop as many frigs as possible first, before anything has agro. When the sentries start getting damage, I pull them, deploy lights and use blasters to pop scramming frigs or whatever is in range. Move to where I want to be, redeploy sentries and pop the larger ships. Orbit sentries, or kite and lead the brainless rats to sentry optimals.

Tarryn Nightstorm
Hellstar Towing and Recovery
#22 - 2012-10-08 04:17:16 UTC
Roime wrote:
I also run k-space plexes and null anoms. I drop sentries immediately to pop as many frigs as possible first, before anything has agro. When the sentries start getting damage, I pull them, deploy lights and use blasters to pop scramming frigs or whatever is in range. Move to where I want to be, redeploy sentries and pop the larger ships. Orbit sentries, or kite and lead the brainless rats to sentry optimals.

See, Dinsdale, this is how you do it.

Apropos, have you hugged your Target-Painter (or two) today?

You really should, if not. (Because Sentry Drones have no arms to do it with, poor things.)

Star Wars: the Old Republic may not be EVE. But I'll take the sound of dual blaster-pistols over "NURVV CLAOKING NAOW!!!11oneone!!" any day of the week.

Previous page12