These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

Stop neutrals entering FW complexes?

Author
sYnc Vir
Wolfsbrigade
Ghost Legion.
#21 - 2012-09-28 09:28:01 UTC
Neutrals in losec are actually pirates. Pirates are pirates because they don't follow Concord Rules, Ala Concord banning no FW people in plexes = Rule = Pirates brake.

Maybe don't swallow the bait next time princess, and you wont look like a total nub, and then cry about it as if anyone gives a ****. Losec = best sec for pvp. Learn that Not blue = target, someone in system = potential cloaky **** looking to gank your dumbass.

Don't ask about Italics, just tilt your head.

Dan Carter Murray
#22 - 2012-09-28 09:33:01 UTC
sYnc Vir wrote:
Neutrals in losec are actually pirates. Pirates are pirates because they don't follow Concord Rules, Ala Concord banning no FW people in plexes = Rule = Pirates brake.

Maybe don't swallow the bait next time princess, and you wont look like a total nub, and then cry about it as if anyone gives a ****. Losec = best sec for pvp. Learn that Not blue = target, someone in system = potential cloaky **** looking to gank your dumbass.

1/10

Wait a sec...

By oracle did OP mean cap?

Did WBR undock?

Link fraps?

http://mfi.re/?j7ldoco 50GB free space @ MediaFire.com

Markius TheShed
T.R.I.A.D
Ushra'Khan
#23 - 2012-09-28 10:09:42 UTC
Why are you chasing gunless frigs with a Oracle in the first place ??

**Murientor Tribe** a capsuleer organization composed of radical Minmatar. Since YC107

Mra Rednu
Oyonata Gate Defence Force.
#24 - 2012-09-28 10:12:53 UTC
Dan Carter Murray wrote:
sYnc Vir wrote:

1/10

Wait a sec...

By oracle did OP mean cap?

Did WBR undock?

Link fraps?

Too busy falling for a troll to undock........
sYnc Vir
Wolfsbrigade
Ghost Legion.
#25 - 2012-09-28 10:25:42 UTC  |  Edited by: sYnc Vir
aww a fan club for WBR. How sweet, tell you what if you're super lucky and send some isk someone from WBR will visit you and your awesome friends in whatever basement you call home.

Don't ask about Italics, just tilt your head.

Samillian
Angry Mustellid
#26 - 2012-09-28 13:29:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Samillian
WonkySplitDemon wrote:
CorInaXeraL wrote:
WonkySplitDemon wrote:
I'm butthurt about losing my oracle to a ******* cloaky dramiel okay so if you don't agree with me go away. CCP give me my oracle back and Ban the offender

Haaalp! I lost my ship due to working as intended!

Help me rewind my fail, CCP!

Uh, yeah. No. You lost, they won, that's EVE. I doubt that Oracle's coming back. However, if I may interest you in this violin I have over here....

So care to explain how it's fair that a t3 battlecruiser can be killed by a faction frigate? It's scandalous.

Transversal and a paper thin tank.

I get the general impression you'd be happier in HiSec.

NBSI shall be the whole of the Law

WonkySplitDemon
Doomheim
#27 - 2012-09-28 15:27:30 UTC
Gotta love the eve forums :)

Chomp after chomp

Catching fishies for my tea.
Nayl Mkoll
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#28 - 2012-09-28 17:34:01 UTC
WonkySplitDemon wrote:

Chomp after chomp

Your own fault.... I just found the KM that you were eluding to and an ibis could have killed your fit... so i dont know what your wining about 0 tank mods no prop mod, your a sitting duck with no protection and once any frig starts orbiting you within 30 km you arnt going to hit them for ****. and with no regenerative tank... or tank of any kind at that matter they could have civilian guns and slowly pick you apart.

Your oracle fit probably had less effective hit points than the dram that killed you.
Typherian
Criterion.
Pandemic Legion
#29 - 2012-09-28 18:29:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Typherian
Dan Carter Murray wrote:

Did WBR undock?

I am offended that you would even suggest that we undock and I challenge you to a DUEL OF E-HONOUR over this slight. Civilian autocannons at dawn you scoundrel!
WonkySplitDemon
Doomheim
#30 - 2012-09-28 19:17:21 UTC
Nayl Mkoll wrote:
WonkySplitDemon wrote:

Chomp after chomp

Your own fault.... I just found the KM that you were eluding to and an ibis could have killed your fit... so i dont know what your wining about 0 tank mods no prop mod, your a sitting duck with no protection and once any frig starts orbiting you within 30 km you arnt going to hit them for ****. and with no regenerative tank... or tank of any kind at that matter they could have civilian guns and slowly pick you apart.

Your oracle fit probably had less effective hit points than the dram that killed you.

Ouch that one hurt!
Ame Sonoda
Perkone
Caldari State
#31 - 2012-09-28 19:18:53 UTC
WonkySplitDemon wrote:

Chomp after chomp

to be fair, it's not a huge stretch to believe you're an idiot.
WonkySplitDemon
Doomheim
#32 - 2012-09-28 19:25:24 UTC
By the way I think the fit is fine for brawling with frigates, that's exactly what I designed the tier 3 BC to do Roll
WonkySplitDemon
Doomheim
#33 - 2012-09-28 19:28:26 UTC
Ame Sonoda wrote:
WonkySplitDemon wrote:

Chomp after chomp

to be fair, it's not a huge stretch to believe you're an idiot.

Well aren't you a sweetheart? You have just brightened up my day!
Nayl Mkoll
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#34 - 2012-09-28 20:00:22 UTC
WonkySplitDemon wrote:
By the way I think the fit is fine for brawling with frigates, that's exactly what I designed the tier 3 BC to do Roll

How do you expect at t3 to "brawl" frigs? the only thing your fit could maybe do is 'kite' frigs but it doesnt have a prop mod. So really the only thing your fit can do is SNIPE frigs which requires you being far away, had you been 40+km away yes an oracle will prob 2-3 shot most frigs. All my assult frigates have stronger tanks than your ship and with out a prop mod you will never hit any frigate you are "brawling" with. do you even understand how fitting works in this game or tracking for that matter? t3 bc's are not meant to kill frigates, t1-2 bc's do that much better.
WonkySplitDemon
Doomheim
#35 - 2012-09-28 20:29:33 UTC
Nayl Mkoll wrote:
WonkySplitDemon wrote:

How do you expect at t3 to "brawl" frigs? the only thing your fit could maybe do is 'kite' frigs but it doesnt have a prop mod. So really the only thing your fit can do is SNIPE frigs which requires you being far away, had you been 40+km away yes an oracle will prob 2-3 shot most frigs. All my assult frigates have stronger tanks than your ship and with out a prop mod you will never hit any frigate you are "brawling" with. do you even understand how fitting works in this game or tracking for that matter? t3 bc's are not meant to kill frigates, t1-2 bc's do that much better.

Oh I love it when you talk like that!

I guess the rolling eyes weren't enough.

My intention was to snipe farmers coming into a major plex, I was sitting on the button at optimal, guy uncloaked 5km from me. He proceeded to wtfpwn my poor defenceless oracle until it was dead. I cried for hours, did some serious soul searching and finally came to the realisation that maybe eve was just too harsh and unforgiving. However, later that night, whilst I was licking my wounds in highsec mining, I had an epiphany... Next time I shall fit smart bombs and take my sweet revenge upon the scoundrel who violated my innocence on that fateful day...
Dan Carter Murray
#36 - 2012-09-29 03:57:08 UTC
sYnc Vir wrote:
aww a fan club for WBR. How sweet, tell you what if you're super lucky and send some isk someone from WBR will visit you and your awesome friends in whatever basement you call home.

starting score 1/10
-1 for italics
-1 for not being original
-1 for poor grammar
-1 for poor analytical skills
+3 for trying

final score 0/10

http://mfi.re/?j7ldoco 50GB free space @ MediaFire.com

Shaalira D'arc
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#37 - 2012-09-29 05:32:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Shaalira D'arc
4/10
- lots of bites
- entertaining story about an oracle and a cloaky dram

Edit: This thread is now API Verified.
WonkySplitDemon
Doomheim
#38 - 2012-09-29 07:24:24 UTC
Thanks for the feedback Shaalira, I'm thinking about turning it into the next Hungry Catterpillar...
Belle Tristesse
Iron Pyrite.
#39 - 2012-09-29 08:52:18 UTC
Please change your name to WonkySpitDemon as it sounds better than WonkySplitDemon.

Thank you that is all.

Belle
WonkySplitDemon
Doomheim
#40 - 2012-09-29 10:34:13 UTC
Unfortunately my first choice wankyshitdemon was not permitted for an unknown reason, but your right spit has a ring to it.
Previous page123Next page