These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Neutral logi on station.

Author
jimmyjam
The Greater Goon
Clockwork Pineapple
#21 - 2012-09-17 22:42:50 UTC
Just dont pvp in hi sec its overated Big smile
Psychotic Monk
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#22 - 2012-09-18 04:21:34 UTC
Pipa Porto wrote:
Explaining earlier flippancy.

Oh, okay. Coolios. Lots of people accuse my highsec brothers and sisters of not doing real pvp, so I sometimes get defensive. You remain an object of my lust and respect. <3
Pipa Porto
#23 - 2012-09-18 07:15:03 UTC
Psychotic Monk wrote:
Pipa Porto wrote:
Explaining earlier flippancy.

Oh, okay. Coolios. Lots of people accuse my highsec brothers and sisters of not doing real pvp, so I sometimes get defensive. You remain an object of my lust and respect. <3

Yeah, anyone (except WHers) telling HS peeps that they don't do real PVP because they play station games is... umm... Roll

That said, most people in HS don't do any PVP, but that's a whole 'nuther issue.

As for lust, it's kind of odd that you're lusting after a dog. You might want to get help for that.

EvE: Everyone vs Everyone

-RubyPorto

Tysinger
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#24 - 2012-09-25 02:14:50 UTC
Fictional Hero wrote:
Cant wait for Neut RRing idiots to get aggression. The amount of dead Logi ships will blot out the Eve Gate.

Wow, are you really that Tarded??
Nothing will change unless it is only 1 logi engaging. Most of the time it is 2-6 and they will not need to dock anyway.

Tard
Pipa Porto
#25 - 2012-09-25 02:23:30 UTC
Tysinger wrote:
Fictional Hero wrote:
Cant wait for Neut RRing idiots to get aggression. The amount of dead Logi ships will blot out the Eve Gate.

Nothing will change unless it is only 1 logi engaging. Most of the time it is 2-6 and they will not need to dock anyway.

Tard

Then Neutral Logi isn't your problem. Your problem is being outnumbered or unprepared.

-RubyPorto

Tysinger
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#26 - 2012-09-25 02:47:32 UTC
Pipa Porto wrote:
Tysinger wrote:
Fictional Hero wrote:

Tard

Then Neutral Logi isn't your problem. Your problem is being outnumbered or unprepared.

I am not complaining, I am just saying all these fkn cry babies thinking that they are going to blow the sht out of Nuet RR when they change the aggression rules are tards. The only RR that might die is the lone RR ship, it will not effect hardly anyone.
I for one don't give a **** if they make it so RR can't dock.
Pipa Porto
#27 - 2012-09-25 03:16:07 UTC
Tysinger wrote:
I am not complaining, I am just saying all these fkn cry babies thinking that they are going to blow the sht out of Nuet RR when they change the aggression rules are tards. The only RR that might die is the lone RR ship, it will not effect hardly anyone.
I for one don't give a **** if they make it so RR can't dock.

Ah, in that case we're in general agreement.

Though if RR prevented you from docking, you'd easily be able to keep Logi pinned by forcing them to rep each other. If your primary deaggros and docks, the DPS switches to the next one, and it deaggros and docks and so on until there's one left and it dies, turning station games into a game of **** break roulette. Either the Logis need a **** break and the last one to dock dies or the attackers need a **** break and the same thing happens.

-RubyPorto

Anya Klibor
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#28 - 2012-09-25 18:52:01 UTC
In general, this is why I try to fight off stations. I have recently been leading my guys on roams because more fights can be had, and in general you're less likely to fight against neutral logistics. People don't like bringing them off the station, and when they fight on a gate, push them through and keep them out. Really, high sec wars should be no different than null sec wars in that you need to catch your targets with their pants down. Roam more, catch them in missions. Stop fighting on stations and bitching.

Leadership is something you learn. Maybe one day, you'll learn that.

Devil Dodger
Black-Watch Corporation
Malicious Mineral Hounds
#29 - 2012-09-25 20:04:34 UTC
1. Get neutral alt in cloaked 100mn fleet stabber
2. Bump offending logi off station
3. ???
4. Profit

Support my implant marketing campaign: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1903853#post1903853 Our customer list: http://poachers.mindflood.org/

Anya Klibor
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#30 - 2012-09-25 20:43:24 UTC
Devil Dodger wrote:
3. ???
4. Profit

While hilarious if it's possible, the problem is many stations have massive undock runs (Jita 4-4), or they have ****** up central areas where you can hide and not be bumped (Dodixie M20).

Pipa Porto
#31 - 2012-09-25 21:41:50 UTC
Anya Klibor wrote:
Devil Dodger wrote:
3. ???
4. Profit

While hilarious if it's possible, the problem is many stations have massive undock runs (Jita 4-4), or they have ****** up central areas where you can hide and not be bumped (Dodixie M20).

5. Avoid stations where 1. is impractical.

-RubyPorto

Anya Klibor
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#32 - 2012-09-26 19:04:08 UTC
Pipa Porto wrote:
Anya Klibor wrote:
Devil Dodger wrote:
3. ???
4. Profit

5. Avoid stations where 1. is impractical.

Well that's just a given. :P

Devil Dodger
Black-Watch Corporation
Malicious Mineral Hounds
#33 - 2012-09-26 19:13:12 UTC
Anya Klibor wrote:
Devil Dodger wrote:
3. ???
4. Profit

I think you underestimate the power of 100mn fleet stabber. While dodixie's a ***** you can bump stuff out of jita undock range quite easily. Or better yet, wait until one of the shiny station queens aggro's and then start a bumping party.

Support my implant marketing campaign: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1903853#post1903853 Our customer list: http://poachers.mindflood.org/

Dread Operative
Lowlife.
Snuffed Out
#34 - 2012-09-26 19:18:00 UTC
Here is another one for you. I am in Gal FW and I am camping a gate with a Loki. I have my alt on gate with me RSBing me. A Caldari war target jumps in and I aggress him with said Loki. Now is that alt flagged for the one person that I aggressed or his whole corp/alliance/militia?
Dread Operative
Lowlife.
Snuffed Out
#35 - 2012-09-27 04:23:50 UTC
Dread Operative wrote:
Here is another one for you. I am in Gal FW and I am camping a gate with a Loki. I have my alt on gate with me RSBing me. A Caldari war target jumps in and I aggress him with said Loki. Now is that alt flagged for the one person that I aggressed or his whole corp/alliance/militia?

COUGH cough
Pipa Porto
#36 - 2012-09-27 19:40:54 UTC
Dread Operative wrote:
Dread Operative wrote:

COUGH cough

Answer.

-RubyPorto

Devil Dodger
Black-Watch Corporation
Malicious Mineral Hounds
#37 - 2012-09-27 19:57:24 UTC
Dread Operative wrote:
Dread Operative wrote:

COUGH cough

You're already flagged for the entire militia since you're in opposing factions.

SnootySneerMan
Ammarian Archangels
#38 - 2012-10-08 16:03:46 UTC
Gary Bell wrote:
There are alot of other issues with the system aswell.

I have personally fought Snatch victory back in the day with this tactic. They though oh 3 man corp. Well we had 4 different corps with about 17 Nuet logi between us, most of which were able to switch to faction pimp battleships. Needless to say 17 Bs and 2 Cmd ships later they left.. Wondering how they got no kills...

I like to look up bold claims and well, I think you counted wrong...

http://www.snatchvictory.com/killboard/?a=kill_related&kll_id=4307
Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#39 - 2012-10-08 17:44:24 UTC
People complain about bumping being a bad mechanic. Bumping is one of the best tactics to be rid of / take out neutral logis. One 9100m/s bump from a 100mn MWD Talos and that logi goes a flyin'...straight into the loving arms of people who will dispose of it humanely.

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Previous page12