These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Why don't we have Personal Assistants?

Author
Lord Ryan
True Xero
#21 - 2012-09-13 14:20:07 UTC
I want a kitty for my mobile CQ

Do not assume anything above this line was typed by me. Nerf the Truth, it's inconvenient.

Riot Girl
You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack
#22 - 2012-09-13 14:23:54 UTC
I want a sauna club.
Vera Algaert
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#23 - 2012-09-13 14:34:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Vera Algaert
you have Aura

I don't think it would be wise to ask for any more "assistance" if you value your health Blink

Acac Sunflyier
The Ascended Academy
#24 - 2012-09-13 14:40:31 UTC
It's called a neocom.
MinefieldS
1 Sick Duck Standss on something
#25 - 2012-09-14 03:01:32 UTC
rodyas wrote:
You mean Aids? I don't know why you haven't gotten aids yet, suppose luck.

He probably hasn't been to Minmatar space yet. Those Gallenteans always send second-hand humanitarian aids to remote Minmatar military outposts, but even a used Ibis salesman couldn't call those "second-hand" with a straight face.
SmilingVagrant
Doomheim
#26 - 2012-09-14 03:24:04 UTC
I make my wife play the game for me while I drunkenly shout orders from my couch.
Ghazu
#27 - 2012-09-14 04:10:27 UTC
Is this another whine about space barbies or sanctioned botting?

http://www.minerbumping.com/ lol what the christ https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2299984#post2299984

AlleyKat
The Unwanted.
#28 - 2012-09-14 21:58:32 UTC
Ghazu wrote:

Kinda both, as we are going in that direction with CQ.

I just see the potential for a lot of kerfuffel, when we really have the wealth and power to have hired people to do the little things for us.

Really not sure what exactly I mean by that, but thats just how I feel: that having a PA would be of benefit to a demigod.

Looking back at one of the videos CCP did some time back when a capsuleer is looking at a PDA/phone and using it for communications...I saw that and thought "that's weird, why would a demigod bother themselves with something so menial" and then he walks into his CQ and starts to have a conversation with someone on a planet about something related to Dust.

I mean...wouldn't you just hire someone to deal with stuff like that? It's not like money is a problem, is it?

Only thing i can understand is piloting as this is the only thing we can do that the little people can't.

AK

This space for rent.

Inquisitor Kitchner
The Executives
#29 - 2012-09-14 22:04:06 UTC

Listen, I want someone to fetch me my spacelatte and I sure as hell am not going to do it!

Get me my spacelatte damnit!

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared." - Niccolo Machiavelli

Ghazu
#30 - 2012-09-15 05:28:23 UTC
AlleyKat wrote:
Ghazu wrote:

I just see the potential for a lot of kerfuffel, when we really have the wealth and power to have hired people to do the little things for us.

Really not sure what exactly I mean by that, but thats just how I feel: that having a PA would be of benefit to a demigod.

Looking back at one of the videos CCP did some time back when a capsuleer is looking at a PDA/phone and using it for communications...I saw that and thought "that's weird, why would a demigod bother themselves with something so menial" and then he walks into his CQ and starts to have a conversation with someone on a planet about something related to Dust.

I mean...wouldn't you just hire someone to deal with stuff like that? It's not like money is a problem, is it?

Only thing i can understand is piloting as this is the only thing we can do that the little people can't.

AK

I don't think commanding ground troops is menial if you are talking about the trailer.

http://www.minerbumping.com/ lol what the christ https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2299984#post2299984

Mars Theran
Foreign Interloper
#31 - 2012-09-15 07:57:52 UTC
I was kinda hoping for henchmen myself. Where's the fun in not having lackeys to go out and mine for you, or do stuff you don't feel like doing?
zubzubzubzubzubzubzubzub
AlleyKat
The Unwanted.
#32 - 2012-09-15 08:36:52 UTC
Ghazu wrote:
AlleyKat wrote:
Ghazu wrote:

AK

I don't think commanding ground troops is menial if you are talking about the trailer.

Perhaps it was the way it was played out, with some guy rushing around with a bothered look on his chevy. And using some kind of holographic iPhone...would a demigod have an iPhone?

AK

This space for rent.

ctx2007
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#33 - 2012-09-15 09:09:36 UTC
Press buttons and things........ you mean someone to wipe your arse and have virtual sex with Roll

You only realise you life has been a waste of time, when you wake up dead.

AlleyKat
The Unwanted.
#34 - 2012-09-15 09:17:20 UTC
ctx2007 wrote:
Press buttons and things........ you mean someone to wipe your arse and have virtual sex with Roll

Basically: yeah.

AK

This space for rent.

Leisen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#35 - 2012-09-15 12:18:12 UTC
BIRGDES!
Previous page12