These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Where are the Joves ?

Author
Proteus Maximus
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#21 - 2011-09-28 23:40:02 UTC
Saw me a jove once. Made a noise I never care to hear again then vanished into a nebula.
I have a grainy Polaroid of his con trail.

If Goons were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.

Homo Erectus
Evolution
Northern Coalition.
#22 - 2011-09-29 00:05:30 UTC
I've flown an Eidolon Jove BB and as gorgeous as it was on the outside, it smelled like Santorum on the inside. No Jove to be found and the escape pods were all still present.

I have a feeling we will not see them until the beginning of Beta 2013.
Christopher AET
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#23 - 2011-09-29 01:33:29 UTC
I am a joven!

Come on new eve meme!

I drain ducks of their moisture for sustenance.

Kumisaapas
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#24 - 2011-09-29 02:05:51 UTC
They're behind the door!!!!!
Nephilius
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#25 - 2011-09-29 02:31:29 UTC
Abrazzar wrote:
They went back in time into another galaxy where they became a emergent hive conciousness and went to sleep until the terran super weapon was used and the isogen fuel blown up that activated the wormholes where capsuleers swarmed in and disturbed their sleep all the while the Sansha found a way into the Jove region and were ransacking the abandoned Jove tech.

Right now they are in the progress of waking up again, gaining their bearings and are about to kick Sansha ass being all grumpy and woken up on the wrong foot, then they'll close the wormholes and the Jove region again and we can finally go back to factional warfare with w-space and incursions gone.

You got it backwards...the Sanshas were a preliminary incursion fleet to test the random defenses of New Eden. They were commisioned by the Jovians to do so, in an effort for the Jovians to know whom they need to neutralize first.

You've been warned.
"If."
ViperLok
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#26 - 2011-10-03 08:14:18 UTC
Jovians ships are trying to undock but the stations are all CQ laged
Florestan Bronstein
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#27 - 2011-10-03 08:33:07 UTC
Jovians disappeared when devs wanted to stop looking like corpses....
Previous page12