These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Amarr/Gallente Faction Ships

Author
Recoil IV
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#21 - 2012-08-25 18:31:26 UTC
MeBiatch wrote:
Kitt JT wrote:
I'm not agreeing with OP here, just commenting. I get the feeling that an amarr/gallente faction ship would blow huge chunks.

And that a caldari/minmatar one would be dripped with awesomesauce and wrapped in bacon.

i dunno a bonus for hybrids that is rate of fire and 5% to armor resits would be mega awesome!!!

think of an apoc that fires 8 425 II that has a 25% rate of fire bonus and 25% better resists for armour

5 mids and 8 lows!!! plus 125 drone bay...

as for minnie/caldari think fall off bonus and resist bonus for shields...

how does that help caldari still?faloff,when caldari are mostly on missiles :D
Maester Vincent
Industrial Mining and Mayhem
Sigma Grindset
#22 - 2012-08-27 05:28:38 UTC
Obsidiana wrote:
Maester Vincent wrote:
Obsidiana wrote:

Sansha - Amarr/Caldari

I think we need a Caldari/Amarr ship line-up first.

... that was in the same post you just made?

The Sansha ships are Amarr in their weapons and Caldari in defense. I would like to see a reverse of this. I want to see missile/armor ships that are easier to fly than T2 and actually use Caldari ship skills to boost them. The primary skill means that the ship favors those weapons of that race. Khanid would be the obvious chioce, and I hope they create unique ship hulls for them.

A minor difference, but important to a select few, such as myself.

Btw, we need alternatives of Minmatar hulls. I vote Thukker with Minmatar/Caldari skills.

This is true, however for the case of this thread, I'm just pointing out the lack of the aforementioned combinations, primarily the lack of Amarr/Gallente ships
Dennis Gregs
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#23 - 2012-08-27 06:00:15 UTC
Yeah, some more pirate factions to facilitate for the lack of combinations would be nice, but they will probably happen after we're done with the current revamp.
Maester Vincent
Industrial Mining and Mayhem
Sigma Grindset
#24 - 2012-09-05 14:53:55 UTC
I hope this idea isn't lost in the wind
Previous page12