These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Halaima MinerBumping IPO - One TRILLION 206 Billion in shares sold

First post
Author
Valona Siura
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#1061 - 2017-05-19 08:33:57 UTC
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
Valona Siura wrote:
The fact that people like you now post in this forum demonstrates the truth of :-

You have absolutely no track record of anything. I however am a well respected New Order Agent and therefor trusted third-party for any kind of deal. Looks like I have a lot more reasons to post in this forums than you have.

Please don't be under any false illusions.

In this forum you are a complete nobody and always will be.
Ima Wreckyou
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#1062 - 2017-05-19 08:58:26 UTC
Valona Siura wrote:
In this forum you are a complete nobody and always will be.

What an original "but so are you!!" response. Let's look at the facts: I am a well respected New Order Agent and the people of Highsec sing songs about my heroic deeds. You on the other hand are a faceless NPC alt, get gud.
Sabriz Adoudel
Move along there is nothing here
#1063 - 2017-05-19 09:04:46 UTC
Praise James!

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com

Bara Thiesant
Wraits at work
#1064 - 2017-05-19 09:30:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Bara Thiesant
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
I am a well respected New Order Agent

Sort of "dry water" statement.

No one respects New Order. Some may fear, most just despise.

The entire idea of your group is to kill those, who do not fight back. It will never be respected by true PvPiers, it will always be hated by PvE. Simple as that. You can try to cure your ill selfesteem by your actions, but simple truth is you are bunch of losers, who are too afraid to take responcibility for your own deeds.
Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#1065 - 2017-05-19 10:09:33 UTC
Bara Thiesant wrote:
Ima Wreckyou wrote:

The entire idea of your group is to kill those, who do not fight back. It will never be respected by true PvPiers, it will always be hated by PvE. Simple as that. You can try to cure your ill selfesteem by your actions, but simple truth is you are bunch of losers, who are too afraid to take responcibility for your own deeds.

Your denial doesn't matter much tbh, you're a nobody.

Sure many hate us, but more respect us than you'd know Cool

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Black Pedro
Mine.
#1066 - 2017-05-19 11:02:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Black Pedro
Bara Thiesant wrote:
Ima Wreckyou wrote:

I would venture that a great deal more Eve players "respect" the New Order than do highsec miners. One is a player-driven form of emergent game play exactly along the lines that CCP intended when their built their full-time PvP sandbox game, while the other? Well let's just say that highsec mining is often characterized as a profession for thin-skinned, unimaginative scaredy-cats who can't handle player conflict and derive their self-esteem from watching a completely artificial and contrived set of numbers get ever bigger with no greater purpose other than to see that number get bigger in environment so safe and stacked in their favour, they can only lose if they walk away from their keyboard.

I am sure there are exceptions to that gross characterization, but even still, I think most gamers, let alone Eve players would agree that highsec miners are "at the bottom of the EVE hierarchy" as the Code describes them. Certainly not the type of gamers most people would associate with "respect". I also think most competitive gamers would recognize that these entitled and coddled players are the ones most in need of being exploded.

Further, Ima is empirically well-respected. She was certified the 74th most elite PvPer in the game a few years back by none other than Gevlon Goblin himself, while many other New Order agents can be found on that respected list of players who, the numbers don't lie, are the best at inflicting damage on the other players while taking little themselves. Take that as you will, but I will respect players on that list who have demonstrated they can engage in and win PvP engagements over the army of faceless forum alts that complain about who the other players shoot or attempt to explain away why those numbers don't count as "real PvP" even though they have an empty or red-filled killboard.

But why are we talking about "respect"? This is a thread about a business opportunity for savvy investors, not a contest of whose eBushido credentials are the biggest or what constitutes 'real' PvP in the view of some close-minded carebears. You'll have to excuse me, that reminds me it is time to make another investment in the future of highsec.
Dull BalDuur
Reaper Squadron
#1067 - 2017-05-19 13:52:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Dull BalDuur
Black Pedro wrote:
a profession for thin-skinned, unimaginative scaredy-cats who can't handle player conflict and derive their self-esteem from watching a completely artificial and contrived set of numbers get ever bigger with no greater purpose other than to see that number get bigger in environment so safe and stacked in their favour, they can only lose if they walk away from their keyboard

Hehe, you do realized, you just described the typical CODE member? From the entire killboard of your "gevlon-respected Ima" this year only one ship was able to fight back, though outnumbered by CODE. Rest are ships, as defenseless as asteroids, mined by them. Want respect? Get some fights, join FW, RVB or even null sec sov wars. CODE became miners themselves.
Black Pedro
Mine.
#1068 - 2017-05-19 15:35:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Black Pedro
Dull BalDuur wrote:
Black Pedro wrote:
a profession for thin-skinned, unimaginative scaredy-cats who can't handle player conflict and derive their self-esteem from watching a completely artificial and contrived set of numbers get ever bigger with no greater purpose other than to see that number get bigger in environment so safe and stacked in their favour, they can only lose if they walk away from their keyboard

Hehe, you do realized, you just described the typical CODE member? From the entire killboard of your "gevlon-respected Ima" this year only one ship was able to fight back, though outnumbered by CODE. Rest are ships, as defenseless as asteroids, mined by them. Want respect? Get some fights, join FW, RVB or even null sec sov wars. CODE became miners themselves.

What bizarro mirror do you view the world through? Agents of the New Order are pretty much the only source of risk for highsec residents. Without them, highsec would be completely safe and lifeless place where you choices didn't matter nor your (admittedly pitiful) sucesses would have no meaning since there was no chance of failure.

These same Agents charge into PvP encounters with little thought for their own welfare or profit in order to bring content and excitement to the denizens of highsec. They seek out player interaction, not hide from it, nor do they see ISK or asset accumulation as a goal. ISK is but a means to an end. This is in stark contrast to highsec miner who defines their success by how much ISK or ore they accumulate (and how isolated they can make themselves) yet who have no real purpose for their greedy and compulsive gathering.

Highsec miners have infalible NPCs that come to their rescue each and every time, even if they are off making a sandwich in the kitchen. Highsec gankers lose their ship no matter what happens after they start the PvP engagement. I am pretty sure the latter does not qualify as "safe" while the first is some of the most safe and mechanically disadvantaged for the aggressor PvP you can find in the history of competitive video games.

The CODE. alliance has exploded thousands of ships that can shoot back. And the ones that can't? Well someone has to call their pilots on their sloppy play and serve as agents of risk in highsec. It may not be as glorious as the fictional nullsec "Good Fights" between massive, yet equally matched fleets that highsec carebears have constructed as the pinnacle of PvP in their minds, but such fights don't exist. Almost every fight in Eve is unbalanced and unwanted by at least some of the participants. Those that claim otherwise show their profound ignorance of how this game was designed and what is the typical form of player-vs-player conflict that takes place and out themselves as carebears who spend most of their time gathering stuff, and not enough of their time shooting other players.

Personally, I will keep investing in highsec content-creation by purchasing shares in the New Order of Highsec. If you love Eve and if you love player interaction and content creation, you should as well.
Valona Siura
Caldari State
#1069 - 2017-05-19 17:59:29 UTC
Black Pedro wrote:
Dull BalDuur wrote:
Black Pedro wrote:

What bizarro mirror do you view the world through? Agents of the New Order are pretty much the only source of risk for highsec residents. Without them, highsec would be completely safe and lifeless place where you choices didn't matter nor your (admittedly pitiful) sucesses would have no meaning since there was no chance of failure.

These same Agents charge into PvP encounters with little thought for their own welfare or profit in order to bring content and excitement to the denizens of highsec. They seek out player interaction, not hide from it, nor do they see ISK or asset accumulation as a goal. ISK is but a means to an end. This is in stark contrast to highsec miner who defines their success by how much ISK or ore they accumulate (and how isolated they can make themselves) yet who have no real purpose for their greedy and compulsive gathering.

Highsec miners have infalible NPCs that come to their rescue each and every time, even if they are off making a sandwich in the kitchen. Highsec gankers lose their ship no matter what happens after they start the PvP engagement. I am pretty sure the latter does not qualify as "safe" while the first is some of the most safe and mechanically disadvantaged for the aggressor PvP you can find in the history of competitive video games.

The CODE. alliance has exploded thousands of ships that can shoot back. And the ones that can't? Well someone has to call their pilots on their sloppy play and serve as agents of risk in highsec. It may not be as glorious as the fictional nullsec "Good Fights" between massive, yet equally matched fleets that highsec carebears have constructed as the pinnacle of PvP in their minds, but such fights don't exists. Almost every fight in Eve is unbalanced and unwanted by at least some of the participants. Those that claim otherwise show their profound ignorance of how this game was designed and what is the typical form of player-vs-player conflict that takes place and out themselves as carebears who spend most of their time gathering stuff, and not enough of their time shooting other players.

Personally, I will keep investing in highsec content-creation by purchasing shares in the New Order of Highsec. If you love Eve and if you love player interaction and content creation, you should as well.

You really don't get the irony of 'elite pvpers' boasting about ganking miners

Valona Siura
Caldari State
#1070 - 2017-05-19 18:27:12 UTC
I found this :-

"besides the 12 year old PVE content it's also the player base that is the problem.. (yes i'm looking at all the bullshit wannabe elitists in the game when i say this) why people feel the need to **** talk and belittle every single mission runner or miner or builder just because they enjoy doing something you don't has a negative effect on the game, especially with new players. i don't care if people gank them, that's just part of the game there's risk with everything you do but when it becomes a verbal problem and you're driving people away from the game because they refuse to play it the way some one else thinks it should be played is dumb. in the many corps i've been in over the last 10 years this is probably the number one issue i've seen come up way to often. the attitude i see toward that side of the player base i feel has a much larger effect on retaining players than anything else."

There you have it. That's what James315 has done to the game.
Obsidian Blacke
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#1071 - 2017-05-19 21:59:05 UTC
Valona Siura wrote:

"besides the 12 year old PVE content it's also the player base that is the problem.. (yes i'm looking at all the bullshit wannabe elitists in the game when i say this) why people feel the need to **** talk and belittle every single mission runner or miner or builder just because they enjoy doing something you don't has a negative effect on the game, especially with new players. i don't care if people gank them, that's just part of the game there's risk with everything you do but when it becomes a verbal problem and you're driving people away from the game because they refuse to play it the way some one else thinks it should be played is dumb. in the many corps i've been in over the last 10 years this is probably the number one issue i've seen come up way to often. the attitude i see toward that side of the player base i feel has a much larger effect on retaining players than anything else."

Well, there you have it. Case closed! Class dismissed. The fat lady has sung. Finish him! I'm cumming. Enough said. Rook to G8; Checkmate!
Ima Wreckyou
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#1072 - 2017-05-19 22:10:47 UTC
Valona Siura wrote:
That's what James315 has done to the game.

Hey Fun Fin. I think it is clear to everyone that you are just jealous about the absolutely brilliant business model James 315 established. I'm sure that is a bitter pill for an old Ferengi like you.
Valona Siura
Caldari State
#1073 - 2017-05-20 07:36:59 UTC
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
Valona Siura wrote:
That's what James315 has done to the game.

Hey Fun Fin. I think it is clear to everyone that you are just jealous about the absolutely brilliant business model James 315 established. I'm sure that is a bitter pill for an old Ferengi like you.

You seem to have forgotten your place....

Oh wait you don't have a place in this forum.
Sabriz Adoudel
Move along there is nothing here
#1074 - 2017-05-21 22:12:55 UTC
And my investment in this cause pays off again, with fresh tears being delivered right into this thread and the (presumably soon to be locked) other thread insulting Our Saviour

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com

Valona Siura
Caldari State
#1075 - 2017-05-21 22:33:03 UTC
Sabriz Adoudel wrote:
insulting Our Saviour

Next thing you'll be suggesting I should be beheaded Sad

There you go CCP you see where this kind of stuff leads when you let it get hold Sad
Bjorn Tyrson
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1076 - 2017-05-22 00:03:01 UTC
Valona Siura wrote:

You know, I'm really starting to suspect you might be a code alt. because thats the only way to explain the weird godlike status you seem to have bestowed upon J315. Miner ganking is nothing new, look up hulkageddon and can flipping for some history. ninja looting and salvaging is also nothing new. and the "elite pvp" community has been shitting on PVE'ers since long before eve even existed.

for someone who seems to hate him so much you sure give James a hell of alot of credit. all he did was take the many disjointed and seperate anti-miner corps and unite them under one banner and slap a layer of RP paint on it. which while impressive in and of itself, was somewhat inevitable. if not him then someone else would have done it.
James 315
Experimental Fun Times Corp RELOADED
CODE.
#1077 - 2017-05-26 15:46:11 UTC
Valona Siura wrote:
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
Valona Siura wrote:
And yes... before you ask this is he

You mean you are another Fin Udan alt?

The fact that people like you now post in this forum demonstrates the truth of :-

"Oh how far the once mighty market discussions forum has fallen"

Sad really Sad

I am the Market Discussions forum now.

More new shareholders and over 1 trillion 177 billion isk now! Smile

OP UPDATED TO REFLECT ADDITIONAL PURCHASES
James 315
CODE.
#1078 - 2017-06-02 17:33:32 UTC
More new shareholders and over 1 trillion 180 billion isk now--all achieved without bullying. Smile

OP UPADTED TO REFLECT ADDITIONAL PURCHASES
James 315
CODE.
#1079 - 2017-06-16 17:43:24 UTC
More new shareholders and--wow!--over 1 trillion 196 billion isk now! Smile

OP UPDATED TO REFLECT ADDITIONAL PURCHASES
James 315
CODE.
#1080 - 2017-06-22 17:14:01 UTC
More new shareholders and over 1 trillion 199 billion isk now! Smile