These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Halaima MinerBumping IPO - One TRILLION 206 Billion in shares sold

First post
Author
James 315
Experimental Fun Times Corp RELOADED
CODE.
#1001 - 2017-01-22 19:47:26 UTC
Zaha Koto wrote:
I'm having some real difficulty here.

James315 starts a thread where he purports to sell shares. I KNOW that he isn't selling shares because I sent off some isk for a share and I never received it.

I haven't received any isk from Zaha Koto. If you were using another character, simply give us his name and we can clear up all this confusion, I think. Blink
James Zealot
Event Horizon Expeditionaries
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#1002 - 2017-01-22 20:01:29 UTC
James 315 wrote:
Zaha Koto wrote:
I'm having some real difficulty here.

James315 starts a thread where he purports to sell shares. I KNOW that he isn't selling shares because I sent off some isk for a share and I never received it.

I haven't received any isk from Zaha Koto. If you were using another character, simply give us his name and we can clear up all this confusion, I think. Blink



Ohhhh come on lol seriously? I do love the last 3 things there "...I think. ;)"
Zaha Koto
State War Academy
Caldari State
#1003 - 2017-01-22 20:11:10 UTC
James 315 wrote:
Zaha Koto wrote:
I'm having some real difficulty here.

James315 starts a thread where he purports to sell shares. I KNOW that he isn't selling shares because I sent off some isk for a share and I never received it.

I haven't received any isk from Zaha Koto. If you were using another character, simply give us his name and we can clear up all this confusion, I think. Blink


i have another character that is on your record of donations received however I don't consider that as owning a share since I don't have a negotiable instrument.
The idea that you can maintain a list of people that have donated isk to you without receiving anything in return and then call them shareholders is risible
James 315
Experimental Fun Times Corp RELOADED
CODE.
#1004 - 2017-01-22 20:32:20 UTC
And the character's name, if you please? Cool
Zaha Koto
State War Academy
Caldari State
#1005 - 2017-01-22 20:33:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Zaha Koto
James 315 wrote:
And the character's name, if you please? Cool


The characters name isn't relevant.

Let me put it this way. You owe me one share. You can send it to this character if you like
James 315
Experimental Fun Times Corp RELOADED
CODE.
#1006 - 2017-01-22 20:43:43 UTC
I'd like to hear you say the character's name.
Zaha Koto
State War Academy
Caldari State
#1007 - 2017-01-22 20:52:19 UTC
James 315 wrote:
I'd like to hear you say the character's name.


Why?
James 315
Experimental Fun Times Corp RELOADED
CODE.
#1008 - 2017-01-22 20:58:40 UTC
You know why.
Zaha Koto
State War Academy
Caldari State
#1009 - 2017-01-22 21:04:44 UTC
James 315 wrote:
You know why.


I do? Pray tell
Dom Arkaral
Slavers Union
#1010 - 2017-01-22 21:39:09 UTC
Zaha Koto wrote:
James 315 wrote:
You know why.


I do? Pray tell

do you know why you won't say the toon's name?
it's quite simple...
See, you never sent any isk for one share.

Mystery solved Cool
#Dunked

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

James Zealot
Event Horizon Expeditionaries
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#1011 - 2017-01-22 22:29:05 UTC
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Zaha Koto wrote:
James 315 wrote:
You know why.


I do? Pray tell

do you know why you won't say the toon's name?
it's quite simple...
See, you never sent any isk for one share.

Mystery solved Cool
#Dunked


Indeed I believe he has a point :-p
Zaha Koto
State War Academy
Caldari State
#1012 - 2017-01-22 22:44:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Zaha Koto
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Zaha Koto wrote:
James 315 wrote:
You know why.


I do? Pray tell

do you know why you won't say the toon's name?
it's quite simple...
See, you never sent any isk for one share.

Mystery solved Cool
#Dunked


Omg Dom 'Deluded' Arkaral has spoken yet more words of unutterably moronic wisdom Sad

I'm beginning to suspect that Dom 'Deluded' Arkaral might be one of James315s' alts.
Dom Arkaral
Slavers Union
#1013 - 2017-01-23 02:12:58 UTC
Zaha Koto wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Zaha Koto wrote:
James 315 wrote:
You know why.


I do? Pray tell

do you know why you won't say the toon's name?
it's quite simple...
See, you never sent any isk for one share.

Mystery solved Cool
#Dunked


Omg Dom 'Deluded' Arkaral has spoken yet more words of unutterably moronic wisdom Sad

I'm beginning to suspect that Dom 'Deluded' Arkaral might be one of James315s' alts.

Didn't you know?
We're all James315 alts XD

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Zaha Koto
State War Academy
Caldari State
#1014 - 2017-01-23 02:49:46 UTC
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Zaha Koto wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Zaha Koto wrote:
James 315 wrote:
You know why.


I do? Pray tell

do you know why you won't say the toon's name?
it's quite simple...
See, you never sent any isk for one share.

Mystery solved Cool
#Dunked


Omg Dom 'Deluded' Arkaral has spoken yet more words of unutterably moronic wisdom Sad

I'm beginning to suspect that Dom 'Deluded' Arkaral might be one of James315s' alts.

Didn't you know?
We're all James315 alts XD


I should imagine that James315 would be extremely embarassed that anybody would think somebody as dim and deluded as you could be his alt.

Remember you are just a cult adherent.....you can't get to be more of an insignificant nobody than that.

And particularly remember that James315 views you with total contempt.

You gave James315 several hundred million isk for nothing...why would he view you as anything but an easily suckered idiot?

You really need to wise up m8
Dom Arkaral
Slavers Union
#1015 - 2017-01-23 03:37:37 UTC
Zaha Koto wrote:

I bought the shares because it's a cause that's worth it imo..
Bots and bot-aspirants don't have their place in EVE

CODE. and the Code are there to make sure of that..

I see no point in trying to give my opinion since I'm "delusional" because I support something you don't Roll
bai

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Zaha Koto
State War Academy
Caldari State
#1016 - 2017-01-23 04:23:46 UTC
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Zaha Koto wrote:

I bought the shares because it's a cause that's worth it imo..
Bots and bot-aspirants don't have their place in EVE

CODE. and the Code are there to make sure of that..

I see no point in trying to give my opinion since I'm "delusional" because I support something you don't Roll
bai


How many times do I have to say this?

You didn't buy shares

There are no shares

You gave away your isk

Delusional? Of course you are delusional. You don't appear to understand the normal usage of the English language.

This delusion is par for the course for cult adherents. Once you realise there is no 'cause' just James315 getting richer you will start to regain your sanity. However you won't ever get your isk back. That's gone for good Sad
Ima Wreckyou
The Conference Elite
CODE.
#1017 - 2017-01-23 06:45:27 UTC
So you did not receive your share? That is hard to believe. I think you are just lying to make others turn away so you can profit more from this brilliant investment.
Black Pedro
Mine.
#1018 - 2017-01-23 07:12:18 UTC
Zaha Koto wrote:
How many times do I have to say this?

You didn't buy shares

There are no shares

You gave away your isk

Delusional? Of course you are delusional. You don't appear to understand the normal usage of the English language.

This delusion is par for the course for cult adherents. Once you realise there is no 'cause' just James315 getting richer you will start to regain your sanity. However you won't ever get your isk back. That's gone for good Sad
Of course there are shares. There is a Shareholder's page that records every such transaction.

And of course shareholders give away their ISK. That's how currencies work: you exchange them for goods, services or other financial instruments (like shares in a business venture). You don't get a haircut, a used car, or shares in General Electric and get to keep your money. You have to give your money to the other party.

You appear to have an unhealthy fixation on what other people do with their imaginary space money. I mean, whether some numbers in the game database are in one column or another doesn't seem to matter much in the grand scheme of things. If New Order shares aren't the investment for you that is all fine and dandy, but virtually running around in front of the bank waving your hands in the air and yelling "There are no shares!" makes you appear as some sort of crazy person given there are shares and their owners are listed on minerbumping.com for the world to see and verify if they wish.
Zaha Koto
State War Academy
Caldari State
#1019 - 2017-01-23 07:49:01 UTC
Black Pedro wrote:
Zaha Koto wrote:
How many times do I have to say this?

You didn't buy shares

There are no shares

You gave away your isk

Delusional? Of course you are delusional. You don't appear to understand the normal usage of the English language.

This delusion is par for the course for cult adherents. Once you realise there is no 'cause' just James315 getting richer you will start to regain your sanity. However you won't ever get your isk back. That's gone for good Sad
Of course there are shares. There is a Shareholder's page that records every such transaction.

And of course shareholders give away their ISK. That's how currencies work: you exchange them for goods, services or other financial instruments (like shares in a business venture). You don't get a haircut, a used car, or shares in General Electric and get to keep your money. You have to give your money to the other party.

You appear to have an unhealthy fixation on what other people do with their imaginary space money. I mean, whether some numbers in the game database are in one column or another doesn't seem to matter much in the grand scheme of things. If New Order shares aren't the investment for you that is all fine and dandy, but virtually running around in front of the bank waving your hands in the air and yelling "There are no shares!" makes you appear as some sort of crazy person given there are shares and their owners are listed on minerbumping.com for the world to see and verify if they wish.


You are as deluded as Dom Arkaral

So I will repeat yet again :-

There are no shares

Having your name on a list of people who have donated isk to James315 does not constitute a share.

Shareholders do not 'give away' their money they exchange it for a negotiable financial instrument.

You have given away your isk. You will not get any return on your isk. Your isk will not be returned to you.

I am sorry for your loss.

Remember :-

THERE ARE NO SHARES JUST A LIST OF DONATEES


Black Pedro
Mine.
#1020 - 2017-01-23 09:01:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Black Pedro
Zaha Koto wrote:
You are as deluded as Dom Arkaral

So I will repeat yet again :-

There are no shares

Having your name on a list of people who have donated isk to James315 does not constitute a share.

Shareholders do not 'give away' their money they exchange it for a negotiable financial instrument.

You have given away your isk. You will not get any return on your isk. Your isk will not be returned to you.

I am sorry for your loss.

Remember :-

THERE ARE NO SHARES JUST A LIST OF DONATEES


You are mistaken friend. New Order of Highsec shares are just as tangible as any other financial instrument. What, did you expect James 315 to mail you a paper certificate? Just like when I buy real-world shares with my broker, all that happens is a few digits change in a database somewhere and voila! I am a shareholder in the abstract human construct we call a corporation. The equivalent happens in the game when I purchase shares, and by a similar moral and legal authority I become a shareholder in the New Order of Highsec. Why do you deny this verifiable fact?

You can keep your sympathy. My investments in the New Order have yielded dividends several-fold in terms of value. In fact, I do not recall a single person complaining that they didn't get value for their shares in this entire 50+ page thread not to mention that New Order shares are still selling like hotcakes.

If I had to guess what is going on here, I think you have a near-pathological obsession with ISK and are unable to see beyond the digits that make up your wallet balance. You value those numbers more than any other good, service or financial instrument and thus are not willing to part with your imaginary currency for anything else. There is more in the world, and New Eden than the numbers that make up your wallet balance, and often things you can exchange that currency for have more value. For example, you can't blow up the battleship of someone working against your interests with ISK. Nor can you build and defend the infrastructure needed to harvest highly-profitable moon goo with the ISK in your wallet. And perhaps most importantly for this discussion, highsec will not improve itself by having ISK sitting in your wallet. The value to the game of a better, more engaging highsec, not to mention the tangible value of all this demand creation for the economy of New Eden facilitated by all those explosions, is worth much more than the face value of the shares.

You need to open your eyes and take a look at the big picture, but it's your ISK so do what you want with it. Feel free to wallow in your blinkered, ISK-centric misery for a while longer until you inevitably get bored and quit the game. However, you should not presume to tell me how I should invest my resources to further my interests in, and enjoyment of, the game, especially when you are mistaken on even the most basic premise, like whether or not shares in the New Order exist or not.