These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Halaima MinerBumping IPO - One TRILLION 206 Billion in shares sold

First post
Author
Walter Pryst
Pryst Services Corp
#901 - 2016-10-21 20:37:23 UTC
Black Pedro wrote:
Yes you have! I see a record of your 5 share purchase right here:

http://www.minerbumping.com/p/shareholders.html



So are shares purely maintained in this format, with none being distributed within the game itself?

You can call me Walt

Solonius Rex
F0RCED ENTRY
Solyaris Chtonium
#902 - 2016-10-21 21:03:26 UTC
Walter Pryst wrote:
Black Pedro wrote:
Yes you have! I see a record of your 5 share purchase right here:

http://www.minerbumping.com/p/shareholders.html



So are shares purely maintained in this format, with none being distributed within the game itself?


They are cloud-shares. As in they do exist but only on the website. I myself am a proud holder of 40 shares.
DrysonBennington
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#903 - 2016-10-24 19:55:22 UTC
Unless CODE is able to expand its business operations into Low and Null Sector they are merely a Ponzi Scheme.
Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#904 - 2016-10-24 22:37:25 UTC
DrysonBennington wrote:
Unless CODE is able to expand its business operations into Low and Null Sector they are merely a Ponzi Scheme.

Why would they expand where the same service is already offered by multiple groups and power blocks?
Besides, Highsec is where 75% of players reside Blink

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Galaxy Duck
Galaxy Farm Carebear Repurposing
#905 - 2016-10-26 18:14:52 UTC
DrysonBennington wrote:
Unless CODE is able to expand its business operations into Low and Null Sector they are merely a Ponzi Scheme.


I don't understand how this follows...
James 315
Experimental Fun Times Corp RELOADED
CODE.
#906 - 2016-11-11 16:55:19 UTC
DrysonBennington wrote:
Unless CODE is able to expand its business operations into Low and Null Sector they are merely a Ponzi Scheme.

Fact Check: DrysonBennington's statement is FALSE.

Glad to clear that up. Smile

More new shareholders today, and over 1 trillion 87 billion now! Cool

OP UPDATED TO REFLECT ADDITIONAL PURCHASES
Gavrillo Ferdinand
Franz Ferdinand Retirement Fund
#907 - 2016-11-12 07:05:45 UTC
Shares purchased. Money Sent. Don't let me down CODEmaster
James 315
Experimental Fun Times Corp RELOADED
CODE.
#908 - 2016-11-18 16:27:28 UTC
Gavrillo Ferdinand wrote:
Shares purchased. Money Sent. Don't let me down CODEmaster

I gotcha covered.

More new shareholders and over 1 trillion 98 billion now! Smile

OP UPDATED TO REFLECT ADDITIONAL PURCHASES
Solonius Rex
F0RCED ENTRY
Solyaris Chtonium
#909 - 2016-11-18 23:06:45 UTC
DrysonBennington wrote:
Unless CODE is able to expand its business operations into Low and Null Sector they are merely a Ponzi Scheme.


No one is expecting to get monthly dividends or anything, so i dont see how this could possibly be a ponzi scheme.

We are investing towards a better hisec, and not towards earning isk.
Cristl
#910 - 2016-11-30 12:25:42 UTC
I like James, and miss smartbombing BoB in ASCN, but his greatest achievement is surely to run a massive Ponzi scheme as Currin trading (sp?) and then come back straight with *another* get-rich scheme where everyone else works and he cashes in.

The guy has an unmatched silver tongue.

I can't remember hearing him on coms, is he Donald Trump in disguise?!
Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#911 - 2016-11-30 13:18:37 UTC
Cristl wrote:
I like James, and miss smartbombing BoB in ASCN, but his greatest achievement is surely to run a massive Ponzi scheme as Currin trading (sp?) and then come back straight with *another* get-rich scheme where everyone else works and he cashes in.

The guy has an unmatched silver tongue.

I can't remember hearing him on coms, is he Donald Trump in disguise?!

The only return in investment you get is the salt of highsec carebears, null bears that "don't care"...
And a better highsec of course :)
All the isk is used efficiently in order to make Highsec Great Again (since 2012) :)

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Cristl
#912 - 2016-12-01 00:03:19 UTC
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Cristl wrote:
I like James, and miss smartbombing BoB in ASCN, but his greatest achievement is surely to run a massive Ponzi scheme as Currin trading (sp?) and then come back straight with *another* get-rich scheme where everyone else works and he cashes in.

The guy has an unmatched silver tongue.

I can't remember hearing him on coms, is he Donald Trump in disguise?!

The only return in investment you get is the salt of highsec carebears, null bears that "don't care"...
And a better highsec of course :)
All the isk is used efficiently in order to make Highsec Great Again (since 2012) :)

I believe you may be talking about the return that *you* get. I was referring to the return that James is getting.
James 315
Experimental Fun Times Corp RELOADED
CODE.
#913 - 2016-12-01 16:36:38 UTC
More new shareholders... and over 1 trillion 99 billion isk now! Very fine. Smile

OP UPDATED TO REFLECT ADDITIONAL PURCHASES
Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#914 - 2016-12-01 18:09:59 UTC
Cristl wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Cristl wrote:
I like James, and miss smartbombing BoB in ASCN, but his greatest achievement is surely to run a massive Ponzi scheme as Currin trading (sp?) and then come back straight with *another* get-rich scheme where everyone else works and he cashes in.

The guy has an unmatched silver tongue.

I can't remember hearing him on coms, is he Donald Trump in disguise?!

The only return in investment you get is the salt of highsec carebears, null bears that "don't care"...
And a better highsec of course :)
All the isk is used efficiently in order to make Highsec Great Again (since 2012) :)

I believe you may be talking about the return that *you* get. I was referring to the return that James is getting.

I'm not getting anything, nor is James...
The whole of highsec gets it Cool

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

James 315
Experimental Fun Times Corp RELOADED
CODE.
#915 - 2016-12-16 16:16:35 UTC
^^

More new shareholders and over 1 trillion 100 billion isk now! Smile

OP UPDATED TO REFLECT ADDITIONAL PURCHASES
Rogue Halo
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#916 - 2016-12-16 18:25:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Rogue Halo
Here are some facts :-

Eve Online allows for Corporations to exist and for shares in Corporations to be created and sold

James 315 is not creating any shares and he is not distributing any of the shares that he hasn't created.

His statement that he is sell shares is a blatant and barefaced lie. His statement that all shares are worth '1 vote' is also a blatant and barefaced lie. There are no shares ergo no votes.

So what is James315 doing?

He's running a glorified begging letter.

None of the people who have 'given' isk to James315 gets anything over and above what everybody else in Eve gets. The fact is that whatever the donatees get the rest of the Eve player base gets it for free

Everybody can go to Minerbumping.com and snigger at James315s weekly ridiculing and humiliation of 'real life people' about whose real life circumstances James315 knows absolutely nothing.

Bonus Rounds anybody?
Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#917 - 2016-12-16 19:07:18 UTC
Rogue Halo wrote:
Here are some facts :-

Eve Online allows for Corporations to exist and for shares in Corporations to be created and sold

James 315 is not creating any shares and he is not distributing any of the shares that he hasn't created.

His statement that he is sell shares is a blatant and barefaced lie. His statement that all shares are worth '1 vote' is also a blatant and barefaced lie. There are no shares ergo no votes.

So what is James315 doing?

He's running a glorified begging letter.

None of the people who have 'given' isk to James315 gets anything over and above what everybody in Eve gets. The fact is that whatever the donatees get the rest of the Eve player base gets it for free

Everybody can go to Minerbumping.com and snigger at James315s weekly ridiculing and humiliation of 'real life people' about who's real life circumstances James315 knows absolutely nothing.

Bonus Rounds anybody?

Miner, calm down.
Shares all go towards building a better highsec.
James runs the ganker srp program, the rest is done by gankers and supporters.

As for ridiculing people making rl threats because they got popped in a video game about spaceship explosions, well why not... it's karma striking back ^_^

Ty for the delivery of salt btw ;)

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Rogue Halo
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#918 - 2016-12-16 21:00:27 UTC
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Rogue Halo wrote:
Here are some facts :-

Eve Online allows for Corporations to exist and for shares in Corporations to be created and sold

James 315 is not creating any shares and he is not distributing any of the shares that he hasn't created.

His statement that he is sell shares is a blatant and barefaced lie. His statement that all shares are worth '1 vote' is also a blatant and barefaced lie. There are no shares ergo no votes.

So what is James315 doing?

He's running a glorified begging letter.

None of the people who have 'given' isk to James315 gets anything over and above what everybody in Eve gets. The fact is that whatever the donatees get the rest of the Eve player base gets it for free

Everybody can go to Minerbumping.com and snigger at James315s weekly ridiculing and humiliation of 'real life people' about who's real life circumstances James315 knows absolutely nothing.

Bonus Rounds anybody?

Miner, calm down.
Shares all go towards building a better highsec.
James runs the ganker srp program, the rest is done by gankers and supporters.

As for ridiculing people making rl threats because they got popped in a video game about spaceship explosions, well why not... it's karma striking back ^_^

Ty for the delivery of salt btw ;)


The fact that you regularly post here is the clearest indication of just how tainted this forum has become.
Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#919 - 2016-12-18 18:17:51 UTC
Rogue Halo wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Rogue Halo wrote:
Here are some facts :-

Eve Online allows for Corporations to exist and for shares in Corporations to be created and sold

James 315 is not creating any shares and he is not distributing any of the shares that he hasn't created.

His statement that he is sell shares is a blatant and barefaced lie. His statement that all shares are worth '1 vote' is also a blatant and barefaced lie. There are no shares ergo no votes.

So what is James315 doing?

He's running a glorified begging letter.

None of the people who have 'given' isk to James315 gets anything over and above what everybody in Eve gets. The fact is that whatever the donatees get the rest of the Eve player base gets it for free

Everybody can go to Minerbumping.com and snigger at James315s weekly ridiculing and humiliation of 'real life people' about who's real life circumstances James315 knows absolutely nothing.

Bonus Rounds anybody?

Miner, calm down.
Shares all go towards building a better highsec.
James runs the ganker srp program, the rest is done by gankers and supporters.

As for ridiculing people making rl threats because they got popped in a video game about spaceship explosions, well why not... it's karma striking back ^_^

Ty for the delivery of salt btw ;)


The fact that you regularly post here is the clearest indication of just how tainted this forum has become.

Whew lad,

Buy shares, or gtfo
kthxbai

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#920 - 2016-12-19 21:54:27 UTC
Rogue Halo wrote:
Here are some facts :-

Eve Online allows for Corporations to exist and for shares in Corporations to be created and sold

James 315 is not creating any shares and he is not distributing any of the shares that he hasn't created.

His statement that he is sell shares is a blatant and barefaced lie. His statement that all shares are worth '1 vote' is also a blatant and barefaced lie. There are no shares ergo no votes.

So what is James315 doing?

He's running a glorified begging letter.

None of the people who have 'given' isk to James315 gets anything over and above what everybody else in Eve gets. The fact is that whatever the donatees get the rest of the Eve player base gets it for free

Everybody can go to Minerbumping.com and snigger at James315s weekly ridiculing and humiliation of 'real life people' about whose real life circumstances James315 knows absolutely nothing.

Bonus Rounds anybody?



Are you "Fun" Fin Udan? You are, aren't you?


Come on, admit it - he peddled that same line when he had his little meltdown in this thread but a few months ago.

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log