These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

*** TRIBAL BAND - RENTING SCAMMERS - BEWARE ***

Author
Shylari Avada
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#61 - 2012-11-23 23:46:37 UTC
E6o5 wrote:


I fly space ships IRL.


I am a space ship IRL.

:heysexy:
Lugia3
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#62 - 2012-12-01 22:20:46 UTC
Sorry guy, but that's our space. Cool

"CCP Dolan is full of shit." - CCP Bettik

Ammzi
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#63 - 2012-12-02 12:45:05 UTC
Wauw, this is like the fourth necro or something.
Are we breaking a record? Lol
Lugia3
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#64 - 2012-12-03 05:06:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Lugia3
Ammzi wrote:
Wauw, this is like the fourth necro or something.
Are we breaking a record? Lol


Having someone preach that your alliance scammed them on front page of the C&P forum is like having a bounty; Makes you seem much more badass and yarrish. Pirate

"CCP Dolan is full of shit." - CCP Bettik

Tallian Saotome
Nuclear Arms Exchange Inc.
#65 - 2013-01-09 13:47:18 UTC
Its apparently time to necro this one again.

TRIBAL R BIG BAD SCAMMERZ!!! RLY GAIZ!!!!

Inappropriate signature removed, CCP Phantom.

Murk Paradox
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#66 - 2013-01-09 19:55:15 UTC
Taraxon Taranogas wrote:
Tarryn Nightstorm wrote:
Taraxon Taranogas wrote:
Mallak Azaria wrote:
Alternate Poster wrote:
If you read the end of the OP's other related thread in GD you will cry.
Slippery slope to a flooded petition system.


Tribal actually decided to reimburse his isk. It had nothing to do with a petition.
In my opinion that is weak behaviour. They did him a favour in informing him the hard way that EVE is a harsh place, then appeared to get cold feet once he cried about it on the forums.


Yes, well if they reimbursed the toon great. EVE is not a "harsh" place. We just have a bunch of d-bags who think it's funny to abuse people. They probably do this in RL too. Karma catches us all - remember this.

All of these corps talk about how awesome they are but then resort to "scamming" as a way of getting money. Makes no sense.

And by the way, the quote about miners to completely false. If you are killing and ganking miners to get kills on your kill board, then your the weak one. Attacking a ship that cannot defend itself?? What kind of PvP is that?

Weak. Just weak.


Say it with me:

EVE


IS


A


VIDEO-GAME.


That's all it is, bru, and people playing it how it's meant to be played does not make them RL mental-cases/sociopaths.


I disagree. We are who we really are no matter what we are doing. If your real persona is to be cruel, and harsh then it comes out no matter what you are doing. You only get away with this type of behavior BECAUSE it is a video game. It allows you to act as you really would want to. As we all know if you tried these same things IRL you would probably not be such a Bad-A** and would most likely have the crap kicked out of you at the least.

The funny thing about this thread is that Tribal probably could make money (as the Goons could too) by renting out space and providing secutity. Setting up a real rental system could be quite profitable to them and benefit all involved.

But as you said, EVE IS A VIDEO GAME. So we have stupid children who scam people rather than looking for good business opportunities. Of course in RL, they probably are Fortune 500 Execs.........because Eve does not mirror ones true nature.



So next time I play streetfighter I need to remember I cannot really do a "haduken" to my kids.

Gotcha.

This post has been signed by Murk Paradox and no other accounts, alternate or otherwise. Any other post claiming to be this holder's is subject to being banned at the discretion of the GM Team as it would violate the TOS in regards to impersonation. Signed, Murk Paradox. In triplicate.

Anya Klibor
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#67 - 2013-01-09 21:17:01 UTC
Alternate Poster wrote:
If you read the end of the OP's other related thread in GD you will cry.
Slippery slope to a flooded petition system.


I kind of want this to be implemented. Not because I consider the concept of scamming people "wrong" in this game. I'm an *******, and have the tears to prove it.

I just want to watch Mittens and the majority of Goons start screaming at the top of their lungs how it's not fair. I want to be taking daily showers in the tears of the Goons. Just seeing their constant "Null Sec Needs Everyone In It" threads is not really cutting it anymore.

Leadership is something you learn. Maybe one day, you'll learn that.

Ristlin Wakefield
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#68 - 2013-01-09 22:14:44 UTC
Ammzi wrote:
Wauw, this is like the fourth necro or something.
Are we breaking a record? Lol


No, most necro'd post is that one about Holeysheet losing control of his corp.

I have a lover, her name is EVE. I see her every night and all she asks in return is that I have a pilot's license.

HoleySheet1
Deep-Fried Prawns with Lemon
#69 - 2013-01-09 23:19:33 UTC
Ristlin Wakefield wrote:
Ammzi wrote:
Wauw, this is like the fourth necro or something.
Are we breaking a record? Lol


No, most necro'd post is that one about Holeysheet losing control of his corp.


That thread got locked for personal attacks. My question to the brilliant minds at CCP is : Wasn't that whole thread one big personal attack on this person? Anyways ristin work fold, you are a forum warrior....never seen you in the actual game though.

Killing your ships and pods since 2008. Killboards don't lie, Don't get mad, get better.

Lechert
Forlorn Vanguard
#70 - 2013-01-10 00:06:30 UTC
Reset tribal band.
Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#71 - 2013-01-10 01:36:14 UTC
Doomheim are worse renters than bot farms.

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

Vistus Geyer
VSGY CORP
#72 - 2013-01-15 16:38:12 UTC
Krissada/Ammzi scammed you ..... what do you expect from someone that would undermine those that followed him and trusted him IE the incursion community.

sad fact EvE is full of scammer's and such becareful who you give your isk too

Ammzi likes to scam and other shanaggins nothing new here ,he has alts in about every alliancePirate

EvE can be brutal be careful next time....
Silus Morde
#73 - 2013-01-15 22:02:15 UTC
nice thread. OP should not have had isk reimbursed, he was taught an important lesson - in EVE trust no one. Worth whatever he felt necessary to pay.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Cage Man
Comms Black
The Commonwealth.
#74 - 2013-01-15 23:29:14 UTC
Crouching Tigress wrote:
Well its really sad that alliances can get away with pretending to rent space out and theres nothing you can do about it

This alliance that's about helping new players etc are scamming people pretending to rent their space out.

Funny thing is one of their guys Krissada was selling space, came up with right number and we agreed a deal. But he personally did not scam. The money went straight to the holding corp not to him directly. 3 bill isk deposit

I contacted one of the alliance leaders to accept our app so sov can be transferred (kage) and surprise surprise i get the "we not renting, we no nothing" BS

I clearly stated the money was sent to their holding corp not to the person directly. A person who scams doesnt ask you to send the money to the holding corp and if they did have access to the holding corp wallet then they must be an alliance director.
Therefore Tribal Band is scamming people and pretending to rent.

Its pretty sad as people send money on plex to buy isk to pay for these things and CCP openly allows it and theres nothing you can do, its not like you can set up some contract of some sort to protect you.

So anyway been scammed by tribal band - so you have been warned....


To be perfectly honest you probably deserved it.. A simple google will show that Krissada\Ammzi has been the center of some very big EVE "incidents". Welcome to "The Sandbox"....
Knockout Mouse
Illusion Exploration
#75 - 2013-01-22 06:54:15 UTC
As 5QU199L35 Famously and Brilliantly observed - renters are just pets who have to buy their own pet food.
Ristlin Wakefield
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#76 - 2013-02-04 17:13:19 UTC
HoleySheet1 wrote:
Ristlin Wakefield wrote:
Ammzi wrote:
Wauw, this is like the fourth necro or something.
Are we breaking a record? Lol


No, most necro'd post is that one about Holeysheet losing control of his corp.


That thread got locked for personal attacks. My question to the brilliant minds at CCP is : Wasn't that whole thread one big personal attack on this person? Anyways ristin work fold, you are a forum warrior....never seen you in the actual game though.


I'm just a humble explorer with only a few hours a week of playtime.

I have a lover, her name is EVE. I see her every night and all she asks in return is that I have a pilot's license.

SB Rico
Dos Pollos Hermanos
#77 - 2013-02-04 18:39:07 UTC
OK so having read both threads, OP has taken exception to being scammed because he paid rl money for plex which he then gave to a scammer...

SO where do we draw the line OP, noone can shoot your ship because you paid rl money to buy the mods? Rats popped your afk miner but it should be reimbursed because you paid rl money? Someone called you a muppet in forums so you should be reimbursed because your subscription cost rl money?

Think of EVE as William Hill or Ladbrooks, you give them money and take a risk. You lose tough.

Stop crying, grow up and learn from the experience.

Don't expect anyone to give you sympathy.

Scammers are currently selling killrights on this toon for up to 5mil, if you have paid for this service demand your money back at once.

Killing me should be for free.

cratais
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#78 - 2013-02-04 19:15:44 UTC
Why would anyone rent space because I look at it this way if you want a piece of space then form a corporation or alliance and go take it from whoever owns it.

How did all the alliances in null sec get their territory they took it from another alliance...And if your not willing to go and take the space you want by force and fight for it then you don't need that area of space.
Whang'Lo
Cosmically Irrelevant
#79 - 2013-02-05 09:53:17 UTC
I was thinking on the rental deal...

Start on the 24 or 48 hour pay plan. Build trust.

So pay motel rent then apartment then house.

Quite a few way to get banged on the rental deal.

Or as a wise man once said...

It's better to bang in a motel than in a house.

[u]A Paranoid is just someone with all the facts - William Burroughs[/u]