These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

BREAKING NEWS - Chribba's System is SBU'd

First post
Author
Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#41 - 2011-09-23 19:35:22 UTC
ALSO ...

My Loki is willing to help !
(Tomorrow, as it's way too late now -.-)

(yeah i'm a big fan of Chribba ^^)
Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#42 - 2011-09-23 19:40:00 UTC
Thorn Galen wrote:
I am in the Sinq Laison region, only 17 jumps away from 9UY4-H

If anyone is in charge of the counter offensive operation and could use a Myrmadon BC Pilot , as young as my skills are, I am available.

No ways are you alone in this, Chribba.

Quick read :-

Name: Trzciciele Kawy
Ticker: [PTTK]
# Members: 9
Delta (7 days): 0
Killboard: Eve Kill
Description: Group of evening/morning Europe Time zone players. We are a close knit group of experienced players who love to watch films, have fun, enjoy game interaction, specialize in any part of Eve. Basically a bunch of murdering, griefing bastards as well as carebear lovers or if in mood fleet of miners who love the sound of a mining lassers.
EU Tz corporation/ mile widziani rodacy
kontakt: Kell Tarhun

Oh and in addition to the above, I smell a trap by a large Alliance.

Yeah, now that I have the time to look, I see this too.

Truthfully, all that is really needed is a yard stick wielded by a 90 year old nun to set this straight... however, I'm a big fan of creative overkill.

Big smile

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

Cmdr Baxter
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#43 - 2011-09-23 19:40:52 UTC
Thorn Galen wrote:
Description: Group of evening/morning Europe Time zone players. We were a close knit group of players (now in hiding as part of the Witness Protection Program) who liked to watch films, have fun, enjoy game interaction, and specialize in any part of Eve, until we made the mistake of trolling the entire game community. Until our unfortunate demise (at the hands of everyone else), we were basically a bunch of murdering, griefing bastards as well as carebear lovers or if in mood fleet of miners who loved the sound of a mining lassers (until Hulkageddeon PTTK started).

Fixed this for you.

Commander S. "Old Man" Baxter, CN (ret.)

Chief Archivist, The Synenose Accord

Thorn Galen
Bene Gesserit ChapterHouse
The Curatores Veritatis Auxiliary
#44 - 2011-09-23 19:49:44 UTC
Cmdr Baxter wrote:
Thorn Galen wrote:
Description: Group of evening/morning Europe Time zone players. We were a close knit group of players (now in hiding as part of the Witness Protection Program) who liked to watch films, have fun, enjoy game interaction, and specialize in any part of Eve, until we made the mistake of trolling the entire game community. Until our unfortunate demise (at the hands of everyone else), we were basically a bunch of murdering, griefing bastards as well as carebear lovers or if in mood fleet of miners who loved the sound of a mining lassers (until Hulkageddeon PTTK started).

Fixed this for you.

OMG, bwahahahahaha!!! I almost stopped breathing! ahahahaha!!!
Archeris vane
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#45 - 2011-09-23 19:50:14 UTC
Azelor Delaria wrote:
THIS WILL BE DEALT WITH.

YOU HAVE MY SWORD.

...AND MY AXE!
Zagam
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#46 - 2011-09-23 19:54:40 UTC
Cmdr Baxter wrote:
Thorn Galen wrote:

Fixed this for you.

LOL. +1 (and bolded a really important part)
Rellik B00n
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#47 - 2011-09-23 19:54:45 UTC
brilliant.

the huge alliances back chribba, join chribba alliance, TQ looks like chinese server.

and I would ask, what has chribba ever done for us?
[Of a request for change ask: Who Benefits?](https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=199765)
Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#48 - 2011-09-23 19:56:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Ranger 1
Quote:
brilliant.

the huge alliances back chribba, join chribba alliance, TQ looks like chinese server.

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

Azelor Delaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#49 - 2011-09-23 19:56:40 UTC
Rellik B00n wrote:
brilliant.

Ask not what Chribba has done for you, but what you have one for Chribba!
Thorn Galen
Bene Gesserit ChapterHouse
The Curatores Veritatis Auxiliary
#50 - 2011-09-23 19:57:56 UTC
Obsidian Hawk wrote:
Omw over there now logging in.

Chribba, all you need to do is ask for help and eve will follow you.

You sir have gained the respect and trust of the eve community.

Eve search, eve files, eve board, mothership lottery, 3rd party services.

ALL OF THIS, you do for us, and don't ask for much in return.

Just ask us for your support to do this, we will rally we will help, it is the least we can do for all that you do for us.

@ Rellik B00n : The above - and more. Selfless.
Deryk Kyeld
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#51 - 2011-09-23 19:59:20 UTC
Rellik B00n wrote:
brilliant.

0/10, but I'm going to feed the troll anyway just in case anyone doesn't know.

"Evelopedia" wrote:

EVE Files - A community hosting service designed to allow the community to store and upload all their EVE content.
EVE Search - Indexing the forum and providing additional search preferences as well as statistics of the forum users.
EVE Offline - Monitors the game servers and provides graphs over their usage.
EVE Agents - Agent search/filtering tool
EVEBoard - Character sheet and API information display
Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#52 - 2011-09-23 20:03:54 UTC
Deryk Kyeld wrote:
Rellik B00n wrote:
brilliant.

0/10, but I'm going to feed the troll anyway just in case anyone doesn't know.

"Evelopedia" wrote:

EVE Files - A community hosting service designed to allow the community to store and upload all their EVE content.
EVE Search - Indexing the forum and providing additional search preferences as well as statistics of the forum users.
EVE Offline - Monitors the game servers and provides graphs over their usage.
EVE Agents - Agent search/filtering tool
EVEBoard - Character sheet and API information display

Don't forget neutral 3rd party faciilitator of very large, very delicate financial transactions.

Ikarus Gaul
Russian SOBR
DarkSide.
#53 - 2011-09-23 20:10:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Ikarus Gaul
Rellik B00n wrote:
brilliant.

Seriously? Umad?

[Edit: Forgot to add obligatory "umad?"]
Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#54 - 2011-09-23 20:14:23 UTC
They say X up in 'Holy Veldspar' for the fleet, bc fleet finder is borked

*goes back to finishing eve-search for release*

/c

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Tanaka Aiko
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#55 - 2011-09-23 20:14:42 UTC
freeport or burn !

so... people against chribba's freeport must burn.
DeliciousHamBeast
The Elenianlightenment
#56 - 2011-09-23 20:27:02 UTC
I'm stuck being all sociable tonight, but if things are still going down tomorrow morning I'll join up. I think I've even got a clone nearby...

-- Beep Beep Imma Jeep.

Pesky LaRue
Mercatoris
#57 - 2011-09-23 20:32:38 UTC
i am (of course), stuck at work and have dinner plans tonight but will be x'ing up as soon as I can get online. Please leave some targets for us "Johnny-come-lately's" :)
Khanh'rhh
Sparkle Motion.
#58 - 2011-09-23 20:43:29 UTC
Pretty sure this is PTTK versus EVVVERRRRRRRYYYYYYYOONNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE but I'll hang around nearby anyway Blink

"Do not touch anything unnecessarily. Beware of pretty girls in dance halls and parks who may be spies, as well as bicycles, revolvers, uniforms, arms, dead horses, and men lying on roads -- they are not there accidentally." -Soviet infantry manual,

Darth Skorpius
352 Industries
#59 - 2011-09-23 20:52:23 UTC
ask not what chribba can do for you, but what you can do for chribba!

also im pretty sure that if chirbba had sov in all of 0.0, no one would care that one person controlled it all, aqs long as that person was chribba.

also also, new plan for takign down drf: convince them **** in chribbas cereal then watch as all of eve takes them down one system at a time!

okay, now that that is out of the way i must sadly watch from the sidelines, as i have in game house keeping to take care of.
best of luck and long live chribba!
Killgor
Rocks and Roll Inc
#60 - 2011-09-23 20:58:09 UTC
When I get home and sorted I will be there too! I'm hoping to be there in a new shining ship...hint hint Chribba :P