These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

New ship designs.

Author
Burhtun
Burhtun Shipyards
#41 - 2012-07-18 05:24:12 UTC
Yeah Vindicator isn't too bad I guess. Its a bit closer to a big bold graphic element, kinda like Widow stripes, than the other camouflaged ships.

Off the topic of camouflage, has the Phantasm on tranquility already been V3ed? It looks sharper than the Nightmare or Succubus and has a much stronger green gasoline iridescent sheen applied to it. Has it always been like that? Never noticed... The heavily greebled underside is cool.
Effect One
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#42 - 2012-07-18 10:42:05 UTC
Jayrendo Karr wrote:
I shouldn't have the option to buy space items for money, i should have to earn it like everyone else. I pay 15 a month so i can earn things I want not buy them at an extra cost. If I pay 15 amonth II should have some way of earning these items, they are only introduced by means of people paying money though.

You can earn them. One people purchase them and place them on the market, feel free to buy them.

At the end of the day, if CCP want to create some fancy paint for people to oogle over that will generate them a larger income and, by proxy, more money to spend on development then I said that's fantastic provided it is done properly and the items in question have no in game advantage.

The minute people start gaining an edge by buying NEX store items is the beginning of the end and fortunately, for now at least, CCP appears to be against this idea in principle.

'This might be internet spaceships, but it's not rocket science to protect yourself and fly with a little common sense' - CCP Falcon

Planetmaster
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#43 - 2012-07-18 10:45:07 UTC
camo in space ... COOL STORY BRO !
Renan Ruivo
Hengetools Consumer Products S.A.
#44 - 2012-07-18 11:43:27 UTC
V3 skins basically mean you can (possibly) apply whatever skin you want to the ship in the future.

Also, angel ships are not strictly jove designs. They are based on ancient jove designs. Nobody knows if ancient jove designs were dark brown/ash gray or even if they weren't, this paintjob is Angel.

You know, just like Blood Raiders are red and Caldari are blue ...

The world is a community of idiots doing a series of things until it explodes and we all die.

Corina Jarr
en Welle Shipping Inc.
#45 - 2012-07-18 15:24:44 UTC
Burhtun wrote:
Yeah Vindicator isn't too bad I guess. Its a bit closer to a big bold graphic element, kinda like Widow stripes, than the other camouflaged ships.

Off the topic of camouflage, has the Phantasm on tranquility already been V3ed? It looks sharper than the Nightmare or Succubus and has a much stronger green gasoline iridescent sheen applied to it. Has it always been like that? Never noticed... The heavily greebled underside is cool.

The Sansha have been V3d.

No clue why the Phantasm is covered in gasoline though.

Maybe they wanted to get the old paint off.
Amenotep Polo
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#46 - 2012-07-18 15:34:02 UTC
All that camouflage makes it harder for me to spot the targets Sad
Ila Gant
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#47 - 2012-07-18 15:41:04 UTC
WTB: Vorlon paint job.
Previous page123