These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Ships & Modules

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12
 

Mining

Author
Marcus Ichiro
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#21 - 2012-07-14 21:21:05 UTC
Hulks have little defense because they're mining ships, not combat ships.

I've mined on and off for well over a year now and I've never even been close to getting ganked. If getting ganked is an issue for you I'd first take a look at how you're fitting and flying your Hulk rather than straight away whining on the forums that they're too weak.

Find a quiet system out of the way, don't mine at the belt warp in and stay aligned to your station. That's all you need to do.
Boston10
State War Academy
Caldari State
#22 - 2012-07-14 23:40:29 UTC
Moonlit Raid wrote:
Boston10 wrote:


haha your a joke.......

I think you're an uneducated joke.


hmm now why do you say that?
Dave stark
#23 - 2012-07-15 04:11:54 UTC
Boston10 wrote:
Moonlit Raid wrote:
Boston10 wrote:


haha your a joke.......

I think you're an uneducated joke.


hmm now why do you say that?


because you used the wrong "you're"
Boomhaur
#24 - 2012-07-15 04:46:23 UTC
Tank your hulk, fly smart, and be cautious. And my advice move to low sec, it's safer if your not afk. No really in hi sec you have no warning on who is an enemy where as in low sec or null watching local will help you distinguish on who is or isn't a friend. If their not blue or a friend they want you dead, it's that simple.

Welcome to Eve. Everyone here is an Evil Sick Sadistic Bastard who is out to get you. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either trying to scam you or use you.

baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#25 - 2012-07-15 05:24:31 UTC  |  Edited by: baltec1
Boston10 wrote:

Want to see my tank fit? and its not only hulks mack mackinaws as well


Yes I want to see this tank and I hope its better than this or your friends
Celgar Thurn
Department 10
#26 - 2012-07-15 14:18:04 UTC
BobFenner wrote:
Has anyone wondered WHY Goons are paying to gank miners?

Maybe something to do with market manipulation of mineral prices so they can make EVEN more money?

The ones who are doing the ganking are helping to drive up mineral prices and therefore ship prices for everybody.

I for one HATE gankers purely for this reason.

One other thing, I had heard that CCP were going to prevent Hisec gankers from claiming insurance on their ships. Did anything ever come


CONCORD haven't paid out ship insurance to ships involved in suicide ganking for a while now. Hence the '100 mil per 10 exhumer ganks' GSF sponsored scheme.
Dave stark
#27 - 2012-07-15 14:27:45 UTC
Celgar Thurn wrote:
BobFenner wrote:
Has anyone wondered WHY Goons are paying to gank miners?

Maybe something to do with market manipulation of mineral prices so they can make EVEN more money?

The ones who are doing the ganking are helping to drive up mineral prices and therefore ship prices for everybody.

I for one HATE gankers purely for this reason.

One other thing, I had heard that CCP were going to prevent Hisec gankers from claiming insurance on their ships. Did anything ever come


CONCORD haven't paid out ship insurance to ships involved in suicide ganking for a while now. Hence the '100 mil per 10 exhumer ganks' GSF sponsored scheme.


oh 100m, i thought it was 250m, that means the buffs to exhumers to stop the high frequency of suicide ganking is less than i thought.
Previous page12