These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

My EVE

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[Video] Rebirth 4 (Empire PVP)

First post
Author
Laktos
Perkone
Caldari State
#521 - 2012-07-17 09:49:55 UTC
Prozacxx wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFFO6g7AF2w

watch from 0:32 onward to see the point to 2:30

or is a cane with a mwd fitted more agile and faster than a vaga so its p. easy?

m8 wtf, that video is ****. don't waste nightmares time with such crap.

Latest PVP Video: Perseverance

Sard Caid does not endorse this message.

Kaeda Maxwell
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#522 - 2012-07-17 09:57:03 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
Laktos wrote:
I'm just gonna say it. Any corp that has a rule against losing ships is doing it wrong.

We are just strict against it. So we don't have a rule against it. And i think every Merc corps out there are kinda strict on losing ships to.

If I ever hired mercs, not that I could because r1fta is banned from the merc contracts channel for reasons never communicated to us -so much for professionalism-, but say I could and did it would be to meet a strategic or tactical objective.

If you think I give any fucks about how awesome you isk efficiency is while you take down a POS or POCO or do whatever for me, you're wrong I just need that POS or POCO gone or whatever done, as long as it gets done I couldn't care less if you do it with 1% or 99% efficiency. Because frankly you hire mercs to do **** you don't feel like doing not because they're awesome PvP'ers (or not).
DARKSTAR POWNYOUALL
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#523 - 2012-07-17 11:43:52 UTC
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO HIRE YOU MERCS TO FIGHT ME WITH NO LOGI
NightmareX
Pandemic Horde High Sec Division
#524 - 2012-07-17 13:38:26 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Kaeda Maxwell wrote:
NightmareX wrote:
Laktos wrote:
I'm just gonna say it. Any corp that has a rule against losing ships is doing it wrong.

We are just strict against it. So we don't have a rule against it. And i think every Merc corps out there are kinda strict on losing ships to.

If I ever hired mercs, not that I could because r1fta is banned from the merc contracts channel for reasons never communicated to us -so much for professionalism-, but say I could and did it would be to meet a strategic or tactical objective.

If you think I give any fucks about how awesome you isk efficiency is while you take down a POS or POCO or do whatever for me, you're wrong I just need that POS or POCO gone or whatever done, as long as it gets done I couldn't care less if you do it with 1% or 99% efficiency. Because frankly you hire mercs to do **** you don't feel like doing not because they're awesome PvP'ers (or not).

Take a look at how many POS'es we have been shooting. I haven't been shooting a single POS since i joined.

We shoot stuffs that are way harder to kill than a POS.

So when it comes to killing other corp'ses or alliances (not POS'es), then good kb stats is a good thing.

DARKSTAR POWNYOUALL wrote:

The higher the chances are to die, the higher the price will be to.

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

NightmareX
#525 - 2012-07-17 13:45:15 UTC
Prozacxx wrote:
NightmareX wrote:

But as you can see, he was kinda blobbed (yeah even in empire), so it wasn't really easy to get out alive (if that was from the fight where he lost his Vaga).

For ur average decent pilot that fight would have been the wet dream of killing countless horde of frigs FYI

or is a cane with a mwd fitted more agile and faster than a vaga so its p. easy?

Again, fitting more nanos to your ship = lesser risks. Doesn't really matter what ship it is on. As long it have tons of nano modules on the ship then it will be much easier to control range and not die that fast.

Suleiman Shouaa
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#526 - 2012-07-17 13:56:19 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
Prozacxx wrote:
NightmareX wrote:

But as you can see, he was kinda blobbed (yeah even in empire), so it wasn't really easy to get out alive (if that was from the fight where he lost his Vaga).

For ur average decent pilot that fight would have been the wet dream of killing countless horde of frigs FYI

Again, fitting more nanos to your ship = lesser risks. Doesn't really matter what ship it is on. As long it have tons of nano modules on the ship then it will be much easier to control range and not die that fast.

That Hurricane has no nano mods, it's all gank.
Prozacxx
Genos Occidere
TRUTH. HONOUR. LIGHT.
#527 - 2012-07-17 13:56:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Prozacxx
So u open ur eyes to see i have 0 nanos fitted yes? So im like balls to the wall living on the edge u see?
not sure about ur corpies bad fit so only see he uses only 5 highslot of 6 available isnt that p. bad thing to do yes u think?

so u basicly say that a vagabond which is like the death incarnate to all frigate class vessels is p.bad at that and a hurricane class war vessel is better at that job with a mwd fitted yes?

i think its coming p. apparent that u r very good at gaem knowlegde and game mechanics which is ofcourse something ud
expect from such a elite corporation member such as urself
NightmareX
#528 - 2012-07-17 14:03:32 UTC
Prozacxx wrote:
So u open ur eyes to see i have 0 nanos fitted yes? So im like balls to the wall living on the edge u see?
not sure about ur corpies bad fit so only see he uses only 5 highslot of 6 available isnt that p. bad thing to do yes u think?

Aye, we are not pro with Nanos, so excuse me / us for my / our noobiness with them.

But my movie doesn't have any nano footage anyways. So all is just fine.

Prozacxx
Genos Occidere
TRUTH. HONOUR. LIGHT.
#529 - 2012-07-17 14:05:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Prozacxx
we r just making sure we r on the same page knowing that u dont actually know anything about the stuff ur talking so we can void all these 15 pages of ur posts all together in one blow yes ?

i also liked concerning ur last movie that u were like hi im sry to shoot this draek at 50 with antimatter in mah megathron but
only reason to do so is because i am really bad at megathron but i am really good at vindicator

i was like ok heh

then yes i went ingame to see vindicator was indeed +200% to optimal range / level when antimatter loaded so i was like heh ok
he talk business yes?
DARKSTAR POWNYOUALL
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#530 - 2012-07-17 14:18:08 UTC  |  Edited by: DARKSTAR POWNYOUALL
NightmareX wrote:
Prozacxx wrote:

Aye, we are not pro with Nanos, so excuse me / us for my / our noobiness with them.

IF YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD GET BETTER BATTLE RESULTS WITH NANO FOOTAGE, AND THAT IT WAS MORE RISK FREE, ITS ALL YOU WOULD DO. YOU'VE ADMITTED THAT IN THIS THREAD. YOU FLY THE LEAST RISK POSSIBLE, AS YOU SAY. IN FACT, THATS ALL ANYBODIES SAYING. WHY DON'T YOU JUST TAKE THE SUGGESTIONS IN THIS THREAD ABOUT HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR VIDEO, AS ITS FINE FOR PERSONAL USE, BUT THERE IS CLEARLY NO FURTHER MARKET FOR IT. I WILL WATCH YOUR NEXT VIDEO AND GIVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE, BUT THATS IT, AND IF YOU ARE JUST GOING TO KEEP POSTING VIDS OF CRAP THAT NOBODY CARES ABOUT, HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ANYONE TO LIKE YOUR VIDEO?
NightmareX
#531 - 2012-07-17 14:21:20 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Prozacxx wrote:
we r just making sure we r on the same page knowing that u dont actually know anything about the stuff ur talking so we can void all these 15 pages of ur posts all together in one blow yes ?

i also liked concerning ur last movie that u were like hi im sry to shoot this draek at 50 with antimatter in mah megathron but
only reason to do so is because i am really bad at megathron but i am really good at vindicator

i was like ok heh

then yes i went ingame to see vindicator was indeed +200% to optimal range / level when antimatter loaded so i was like heh ok
he talk business yes?

I to can speak Engrish.

LOL, i'm not affraid to shoot a Drake if you think that. And yeah, i will rather shoot a Drake at 50 km than not shooting it (just to get on the killmail).

The only Nano ship i'm good with is the Cynabal <3. And yes, i own that ship to.

NightmareX wrote:
Prozacxx wrote:

IF YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD GET BETTER BATTLE RESULTS WITH NANO FOOTAGE, AND THAT IT WAS MORE RISK FREE, ITS ALL YOU WOULD DO. YOU'VE ADMITTED THAT IN THIS THREAD. YOU FLY THE LEAST RISK POSSIBLE, AS YOU SAY. IN FACT, THATS ALL ANYBODIES SAYING. WHY DON'T YOU JUST TAKE THE SUGGESTIONS IN THIS THREAD ABOUT HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR VIDEO, AS ITS FINE FOR PERSONAL USE, BUT THERE IS CLEARLY NO FURTHER MARKET FOR IT. I WILL WATCH YOUR NEXT VIDEO AND GIVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE, BUT THATS IT, AND IF YOU ARE JUST GOING TO KEEP POSTING VIDS OF CRAP THAT NOBODY CARES ABOUT, HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ANYONE TO LIKE YOUR VIDEO?

Smash your caps lock key a bit harder. Maybe that will turn off the caps lock.

Nanos aren't used much in empire for a good reason. And i'll guess you know that reason?

We fly the ships that we are very good with, and that is the Battleships.

The way most peoples want me to have my video is near impossible to do because we are in empire, not in low sec or 0.0 space.

That's what you don't get.

I will say this to you: Learn2empire.

Prozacxx
Genos Occidere
TRUTH. HONOUR. LIGHT.
#532 - 2012-07-17 14:24:51 UTC
yes it is good to be on killmail, but, it is also good to use brain when theres target right next to u lol or was ur corporation so elite
that if u not follow primary target ur like booted out yes or no?

and no

ur not good at anything lol
Prozacxx
Genos Occidere
TRUTH. HONOUR. LIGHT.
#533 - 2012-07-17 14:25:56 UTC
why didnt u address my point of u being really good at vindicator and not at megathron????
NightmareX
#534 - 2012-07-17 14:29:02 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Prozacxx wrote:
yes it is good to be on killmail, but, it is also good to use brain when theres target right next to u lol or was ur corporation so elite
that if u not follow primary target ur like booted out yes or no?

and no

ur not good at anything lol

I followed who was primary and secondary. But our Secondary wasn't any better target to shoot over the primary at that time anyways. So that was the reason why i just keept shooting the Drake out to 50 km.
I don't just starts to shoot random players just because they are nearer, because that will screw up something in the end.

Prozacxx wrote:
why didnt u address my point of u being really good at vindicator and not at megathron????

Because they are 2 totally different ships?

And i'm doing all fine in the Megathron.

DARKSTAR POWNYOUALL
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#535 - 2012-07-17 14:33:47 UTC
NightmareX wrote:

The higher the chances are to die, the higher the price will be to.

WELL SINCE ACCORDING TO YOU, I AM JUST A **** PVPER WHO CANT WIN FIGHTS OUTSIDE OF 100 MAN DRAKE BLOBS, AND YOU ARE SELF PROCLAIMED AS ONE OF THE GAMES BEST PVPERS, HOW RISKY COULD IT BE FOR YOU TO 1V1 ME IN THAT VINDICATOR WITH NO LOGISTICS ON EITHER SIDE? (SINCE YOU CLAIM YOU ONLY USE LOGISTICS TO COUNTER OTHER PEOPLES BLOBS)

P.S. I WILL BE IN A T1 FRIGATE

P.P.S. WE CAN DO IT IN EMPIRE

P.P.P.S YOU SHOULD FRAPS IT

HOW MUCH WILL THIS CONTRACT COST ME TO HIRE YOU ?
Laktos
Perkone
Caldari State
#536 - 2012-07-17 14:36:52 UTC
NightmareX wrote:

Prozacxx wrote:

Because they are 2 totally different ships?

loooooool.

Also be nice to darkstar, he has a broken keyboard, it's not his fault!

Latest PVP Video: Perseverance

Sard Caid does not endorse this message.

DARKSTAR POWNYOUALL
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#537 - 2012-07-17 14:38:57 UTC  |  Edited by: DARKSTAR POWNYOUALL
MEH HES JUST USING THE FACT THAT I TALK CAPS, COMPLETELY UNRELATED WITH ANYTHING INVOLVING BAD PVP'ERS AND THEIR LOGISTICS CRUTCHES, AS A WAY TO TRY TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT EVERYTIME I ASK HIM A QUESTION THAT HE CAN'T ANSWER WITHOUT ADMITTING THAT HE IS EVE'S WORST DEDICATED PVPER. WHICH IS FUNNY, AND PROBABLY THE ONLY POSSIBLE RESPONSE HE HAS, BUT ALSO A GLARINGLY OBVIOUS COP OUT.

EDIT: PLACING BET THAT CONTRACT IS OVER 6BIL FOR L33T MERC TO TAKE DOWN MY FRIGATE IN HIS VINDI
Prozacxx
Genos Occidere
TRUTH. HONOUR. LIGHT.
#538 - 2012-07-17 14:39:50 UTC
My work is done it seems lol
l0rd carlos
the king asked me to guard the mountain
#539 - 2012-07-17 14:40:04 UTC
This video is very good, i like it.
It's allmost as good as "Brawl it" from Prozacxx.

Youtube Channel about Micro and Small scale PvP with commentary: Fleet Commentary by l0rd carlos

Prozacxx
Genos Occidere
TRUTH. HONOUR. LIGHT.
#540 - 2012-07-17 14:53:42 UTC
l0rd carlos wrote:
This video is very good, i like it.
It's allmost as good as "Brawl it" from Prozacxx.

HAHA WHAT A BURN WOOOOOSHHHHH