These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

My EVE

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[Video] Rebirth 4 (Empire PVP)

First post
Author
Davion Falcon
Those Once Loyal
#461 - 2012-07-16 01:06:20 UTC
Inb4 "They don't have the balls", "nullsec is boring/blobbing'.

Ruthlessness is the kindness of the wise. Never forgotten, never forgiven.

Dannerkongen
Pulling The Plug
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
#462 - 2012-07-16 01:28:02 UTC
meh.

ĐANNERK☠NGEN

HandofSatan
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#463 - 2012-07-16 03:30:06 UTC
Nightmare, you are either one of the many who do not progress and actually learn to play this game or an epic troll. 0.0 is complete freedom to fly what you want and how you want. You are able to engage anyone and anything flying whatever you wish. It's sad if you believe its boring everywhere in 0.0, that means you had a very limited experience flying/pvping in it and should consider going back and learning about it. Sadly I did not make it completely through your video because it wasn't very interesting (to me) but really, dont get stuck in your ways and try to progress and you will finally understand what people are trying to explain to you.
Drake Iddon
CastleKickers
Rote Kapelle
#464 - 2012-07-16 08:10:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Drake Iddon
Dis thread was just the right thing to give me some laughs in the morning, i see nightmare hasn't changed one bit.

The funnest part was when nightmare was all like "kai said this" "kai said that" "kai says [etc]" with the intention of those quotes from kai being able to back your arguments up. Yet everytime i talked to kai he was complaining at how much of a delusional child you are.

Nice to see Kai's depiction of you is still correct ♥
Khanh'rhh
Sparkle Motion.
#465 - 2012-07-16 10:04:53 UTC
It's OK, he welcomes the change now, but wait until I tripple box falcons with all Amarr jammers on 4-4 Pirate

"Do not touch anything unnecessarily. Beware of pretty girls in dance halls and parks who may be spies, as well as bicycles, revolvers, uniforms, arms, dead horses, and men lying on roads -- they are not there accidentally." -Soviet infantry manual,

NightmareX
Pandemic Horde High Sec Division
#466 - 2012-07-16 13:19:35 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Aliaksandre wrote:
I would like to highlight this post, as I think it was lost in the badness of this thread. This is what we are all getting at. You choose to pvp in a way that is risk free, with neutral logi, hugging stations. You pvp in a way that is abhorrent to most in this game. If the way you pvped was "THE BEST" and you were "THE BEST" at pvping, then we would all be in empire doing your "ultimate" pvp.

The fact is, we aren't, because it isn't. You are not good at pvp. You choose to fight the bears and other empire bads under the safety of concord, because you can't handle the fact that you would get stomped in low sec or null.

And like he stated above...if ANY half decent low or null sec corporation came and pvped the way you choose to do so, you would quickly see how bad you and your lot really are. If real pvpers came to play with you, you would cry yourself to sleep at the thought of the billions of isk you would lose on a daily basis.

I guess then you would all have to kick yourselves out of your own corp!

0.0 space is also risk free as you can use carrier (as logistic) blobs to save your ass all the time.

So if we are risk free in empire just because we have logistics and stations, then i'm afraid 0.0 space is also totally risk free because everyone is using carriers as logistics in fights and there are lots of fights that are happening at the stations in 0.0 space to.

So what's the difference?

I'm happy to say that i'm better at doing PVP than "most" in here, because most in here are just 0.0 space fanbois'es (not real PVPers) and think they are an expert or pro at PVP just because they are in 0.0 space. But when they sit in a massive 200 man blob, it's not PVP, it's about who have the biggest blob then.

I know not everyone in 0.0 space does this, but because most of the 0.0 space are this, then i will take everyone under the same thing, aka blobbers.

Again, remember what i said earlier: Do blob or get blobbed.

Oh again, i have been in 0.0 space and low sec space for 5 years in total. I know how it is to be there and i have been doing all fine in those places. Care to come with more loltastic excuses so i can get something to laugh to?

Ehhhhhmmmmm, not sure if you are blind, but i offered EVERYONE to give us a war dec in the outro in my movie if you think you are better than us. If it's a 0.0 space corp / alliance / low sec corp or alliance doesn't matter. Just bring your fleet to high sec somewhere and we will fight you then.

I'm pretty sure you can do that when you are so sure that every low sec and 0.0 space corps'es and alliances are better than us. I'll just say bring it on.

But when it comes to reality, no one of you 0.0 space blobbers have the balls to do it, because either you will only PVP in a blob where you can feel totally safe or you will not PVP at all. That's how most 0.0 space PVPers are today.

Davion Falcon wrote:
Inb4 "They don't have the balls", "nullsec is boring/blobbing'.

In before empire PVP is boring because of logistics and stations (when you just use carriers instead of logistics in 0.0 space and there actually exist stations in 0.0 space to)

Drake Iddon wrote:
Dis thread was just the right thing to give me some laughs in the morning, i see nightmare hasn't changed one bit.

The funnest part was when nightmare was all like "kai said this" "kai said that" "kai says [etc]" with the intention of those quotes from kai being able to back your arguments up. Yet everytime i talked to kai he was complaining at how much of a delusional child you are.

Nice to see Kai's depiction of you is still correct ♥

Not sure what Kai you have been talking to. And ot only that, but Kai86 loves me Blink

So that was a bad attemt to look important and cool lol.

HandofSatan wrote:
Nightmare, you are either one of the many who do not progress and actually learn to play this game or an epic troll. 0.0 is complete freedom to fly what you want and how you want. You are able to engage anyone and anything flying whatever you wish. It's sad if you believe its boring everywhere in 0.0, that means you had a very limited experience flying/pvping in it and should consider going back and learning about it. Sadly I did not make it completely through your video because it wasn't very interesting (to me) but really, dont get stuck in your ways and try to progress and you will finally understand what people are trying to explain to you.

When it comes to empire, i have progressed quite alot.

Just take a look at Privateers, The 0rphanage, Moar Tears and others. And then look at us on what we are doing?

Yes, i have been in The 0rphanage and they was nothing like Rebirth in any ways. They was pretty much the same as Privateers with some few differences.

I'm pretty sure that we in Rebirth have progressed more in PVP the last 2 years than the 0.0 space have progressed in PVP the last 3 years.

You all are just empire PVP haters because you are all used to Privateers, The 0rphanage, Moar Tears and the other bad merc corps in empire. We are not one of those. We are something totally different from them.

But like i have said, since the rest is bad, then we are bad to according to you, in the same way as i say that everyone in 0.0 space is bad because all they do is blob (even when i know not all do that).

So there you have it.

Khanh'rhh wrote:
It's OK, he welcomes the change now, but wait until I tripple box falcons with all Amarr jammers on 4-4 Pirate

We will just have counter Falcons to that then.

Problem solved.

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

Prozacxx
Genos Occidere
TRUTH. HONOUR. LIGHT.
#467 - 2012-07-16 13:36:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Prozacxx
NightmareX wrote:

But when it comes to reality, no one of us empire blobbers have the balls to do it, because either we will only PVP in a blob with 12 neutral guardians where you can feel totally safe or we will not PVP at all. That's how most empire space PVPers are today.

nuff said imo

NightmareX wrote:

We will just have counter Falcons to that then.

Yes, this would work in lowsec or 0.0 , not in empire though.
Or do u have trouble understanding the mechanics in empire?
Or do u suggest u change all the guardians to falcons after getting jammed?
So who keeps u alive after that???????

Though im sure they make the mechanics that the neutral rr cant do **** all to anyone and are just freegame for everyone while not gaining aggression right themselves.
NightmareX
#468 - 2012-07-16 13:41:41 UTC
Prozacxx wrote:
NightmareX wrote:

But when it comes to reality, no one of us empire blobbers have the balls to do it, because either we will only PVP in a blob with 12 neutral guardians where you can feel totally safe or we will not PVP at all. That's how most empire space PVPers are today.

nuff said imo

What's the point in that when 0.0 space is all about having the biggest blob with most carriers to hotdrop with?

And the carriers is WAY worser as a logistic than logistics in empire is.

Just sayin.

Prozacxx
Genos Occidere
TRUTH. HONOUR. LIGHT.
#469 - 2012-07-16 13:43:12 UTC
Ye am not arguing that

They have the decency to not make a movie about it lol
NightmareX
#470 - 2012-07-16 13:46:41 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Prozacxx wrote:
Ye am not arguing that

They have the decency to not make a movie about it lol

Not really true. I see from time to time that movies from 0.0 space where they use Carriers, Super Carriers, Dreads and Titans are released on the forum here.

So someone makes it no matter what. And those movies are even made quite alot more than there is empire PVP movies made to.

NightmareX
#471 - 2012-07-16 13:51:35 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Let me ask you 0.0 space peoples some questions.

Why do you hate empire PVP just because it have logistics and stations?

Doesn't you hate your own fleets / fights with logistics / carriers as logistics in 0.0 space then?

Doesn't you hate it when you have to fight a massive battle at a station in 0.0 space to (considering that most stations in 0.0 space are NPC stations that everyone can dock in) ?

And remember, those 2 things over is something i have been doing for years in 0.0 space my self.

It's not risky at all if you are doing everything right.

Prozacxx
Genos Occidere
TRUTH. HONOUR. LIGHT.
#472 - 2012-07-16 13:51:37 UTC
well in that case they are put down like u r being

they are just smarter not to argue about it
if not, they get told their place

dont worry , ive made really terrible movies too and being called for it
maby i just sucked it up and learned from it?
not sayin any of my movies were good at all but some older ones were outright fuckin terrible lol
which were mostly kept to corp only

u see where am going?

i try to keep this simple m8er but idk if u get it
NightmareX
#473 - 2012-07-16 14:14:07 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Prozacxx wrote:
well in that case they are put down like u r being

they are just smarter not to argue about it
if not, they get told their place

dont worry , ive made really terrible movies too and being called for it
maby i just sucked it up and learned from it?
not sayin any of my movies were good at all but some older ones were outright fuckin terrible lol
which were mostly kept to corp only

u see where am going?

i try to keep this simple m8er but idk if u get it

I get what you are saying. But what i'm saying again is that even though that my movie maybe isn't your type of movie, then i will still release it because i'm sure that there are many peoples (not writing on the forum here) that actually like the type of PVP movie i made. Specially those from empire.

Someone will like the carrier blob movies, someone will like 1 vs 1 movies with cheap ships and so on. Someone like Nano ship PVP movies and someone likes to watch empire PVP movies and so on.

There is only a small percent of the playerbase that is on this forum, so i don't have to care so much about what some few 0.0 space players are saying.

If most of those answers i have got in my topic here had been from empire players (that are living there daily), then it would have been something else. I can't please 0.0 space players or everybody with an empire PVP in most cases. It's practical impossible as the current mechanics are in empire now.

So do you get what i'm talking about?

So if you get it, then you get it that most 0.0 space players wont like an empire PVP movie because of how empire is. And you will also get that most empire PVPers from empire most likely likes my video even when they don't give any replies here. Because most players from empire isn't using the forum much.

I have actually got quite alot of good feedbacks on my movie from other players that are living in empire ingame. So again, i'm not worried about the few 0.0 space peoples in this topic that have said their opinion.

Lallante
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#474 - 2012-07-16 14:26:37 UTC
Posting to say this is a well editted film of some pathetic "PvP".

Your next film should be about camping the FFA area on SiSi in a Tengu blob, or smartbombing shuttles on a lowsec gate to carry on the theme of being ****.
NightmareX
#475 - 2012-07-16 14:31:38 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Lallante wrote:
Posting to say this is a well editted film of some pathetic "PvP".

Your next film should be about camping the FFA area on SiSi in a Tengu blob, or smartbombing shuttles on a lowsec gate to carry on the theme of being ****.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkjdIsRSTZg and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OUVmhpO_Tk

Pro PVP right there bud Lol

Maybe you should do more training on Sisi to be better in PVP.

Gibbo3771
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#476 - 2012-07-16 14:34:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Gibbo3771
Its kinda funny that your last kill was 2 months ago, your last loss was in September when you were in lolnulli and it was a vagabond that died to Aquila.

You seem mega butthurt about how bad 0.0 is and how risk free it is when you are were flying with one of thee worse alliances in the game. You claim to have 4 years of 0.0/lowsec pvp experience and complain it is all about blobbing yet you only have 600 kills to backup this said experience, almost all of them with 10+ on the km. Before you start calling me a KB nazi, I dont care about killboards but its a damn good way to help backup an argument about your experience.

You also insult people, saying they have a lack of balls to fly expensive ships and risk them. Yet when you went to lowsec and ganked the dread + carrier, for some strange reason you downgraded to a standard Megathron.

You really are a fuking Hypocritical ******.
Mr Shadefox
No Purpose
#477 - 2012-07-16 15:06:08 UTC
I usually dont bother to log in and comment stuff, but this tread is just hillarious. I watch alot of eve movies (PvP and Pve) and usually see all of them to the end. But this was really boring in my opinion, at the 15 min mark it was enough.

But the tread is just top notch, gonna give u a 9.1337/10.

And u have something around 30% of the posts. Shocked

Intro was nice tho, bit slow but nice.

To bad the content was rubish.

NightmareX
#478 - 2012-07-16 15:24:40 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Gibbo3771 wrote:
Its kinda funny that your last kill was 2 months ago, your last loss was in September when you were in lolnulli and it was a vagabond that died to Aquila.

You seem mega butthurt about how bad 0.0 is and how risk free it is when you are were flying with one of thee worse alliances in the game. You claim to have 4 years of 0.0/lowsec pvp experience and complain it is all about blobbing yet you only have 600 kills to backup this said experience, almost all of them with 10+ on the km. Before you start calling me a KB ****, I dont care about killboards but its a damn good way to help backup an argument about your experience.

You also insult people, saying they have a lack of balls to fly expensive ships and risk them. Yet when you went to lowsec and ganked the dread + carrier, for some strange reason you downgraded to a standard Megathron.

Awww, it's not me that seems butthurt. It's actually you that seems really butthurt because you fail at EVE and can't even find anything in empire to do and have to escape to 0.0 space while i release a movie that actually shows that there is quite alot of action in empire as long you are not a lazy ****.

I'm not butthurt of 0.0 space. I'm just really bored of 0.0 space simply because all it was about when i was there was blobbing, and i'm pretty sure it's still about blobbing and who have the biggest blob and e-peen.

Yeah i might insult someone for not having the balls to fly really expensive ships in PVP while you insult us empire PVPers by saying awww booohoo, you use logistics and it's gay.

It's as much gay as you using logistics and carriers in 0.0 space to.

Alpheias
Tactical Farmers.
Pandemic Horde
#479 - 2012-07-16 16:05:59 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
Gibbo3771 wrote:

You seem mega butthurt about how bad 0.0 is and how risk free it is when you are were flying with one of thee worse alliances in the game. You claim to have 4 years of 0.0/lowsec pvp experience and complain it is all about blobbing yet you only have 600 kills to backup this said experience, almost all of them with 10+ on the km. Before you start calling me a KB ****, I dont care about killboards but its a damn good way to help backup an argument about your experience.

Awww, it's not me that seems butthurt. It's actually you that seems really butthurt because you fail at EVE and can't even find anything in empire to do and have to escape to 0.0 space while i release a movie that actually shows that there is quite alot of action in empire as long you are not a lazy ****.

I'm not butthurt of 0.0 space. I'm just really bored of 0.0 space simply because all it was about when i was there was blobbing, and i'm pretty sure it's still about blobbing and who have the biggest blob and e-peen.

Yeah i might insult someone for not having the balls to fly really expensive ships in PVP while you insult us empire PVPers by saying awww booohoo, you use logistics and it's gay.

Perhaps you should ask one of the adults at the daycare before you start posting. You make as much coherent sense as a three year old.

Agent of Chaos, Sower of Discord.

Don't talk to me unless you are IQ verified and certified with three references from non-family members. Please have your certificate of authenticity on hand.

Gibbo3771
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#480 - 2012-07-16 16:13:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Gibbo3771
NightmareX wrote:
Gibbo3771 wrote:

I fail at eve? Im much better at this game than you m8, I actually go out, solo pvp and risk my ships. You also seem like a complete ******* idiot really, I fly solo and come across blobs and just kill some of them and move onto the next one. Its all about tactics, you are just so utterly blind and stupid your only experience is being in a blob and being blobbed by a smarter blob because nulli is ******* ****.

I also dont use any form of RR, I dont use carriers.

Get your facts right before, yet again dont insult someone that is superior to you in every way.

After that post I am sure you are a very good troll, especially with things like

Quote:
It's as much gay as you using logistics and carriers in 0.0 space to

Quote:
because you fail at EVE and can't even find anything in empire to do and have to escape to 0.0 space while i release a movie