These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

My EVE

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[Video] Rebirth 4 (Empire PVP)

First post
Author
NightmareX
Pandemic Horde High Sec Division
#241 - 2012-07-13 18:15:41 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Jafit wrote:
So... is THE GOD SQUAD in the alliance tournament? Or is the lack of a station in the arena too intimidating? Lol

You know, we are quite a small corporation, so the RL to many of us did just beat us there. We had the plans to be in the alliance tournaments though. And if we had done that, we would have been the smallest alliance to ever enter the alliance tournament in EVE's history to now.

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

Sven Hammerstorm
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#242 - 2012-07-13 18:23:49 UTC
Jafit wrote:
So... is THE GOD SQUAD in the alliance tournament? Or is the lack of a station in the arena too intimidating? Lol

Rumor has it while training for the alliance tournament they tried to use jetcan as a dummy station and their guardian tried to dock in it, failing catastrophically because he was unable to replenish his capacitor risk free while the risks were increasing
Firebolt145
The Hatchery
SL0W CHILDREN AT PLAY
#243 - 2012-07-13 18:35:44 UTC
13 pages, how the hell?
ry ry
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#244 - 2012-07-13 18:39:43 UTC
We're stuck in some kind of groundhog day shitposting feedback loop.

It is only a matter of time before it consumes the entire universe.
Milton Middleson
Rifterlings
#245 - 2012-07-13 18:40:20 UTC
Jafit wrote:

Yeah, CCP should make game trailers about station games in highsec instead of all these trailers they keep making about nullsec gameplay... that'll sell more subscriptions, right? Wololol.

I've got it. CCP should make a trailer/promo video. Call it "The Three Faces of War" or something pretentious like that.

In the first part, we have titanic fleets clashing in nullsec sov warfare, set to a sweeping orchestral score. Then we have an intense gang fight in low/NPC null, backed up by fast-paced rock or metal. Finally, having built the viewer up to a crescendo of excitement with the previous two segments, we cut to the most intense, skillful kind pvp in EVE: four shitheels in diamond-encrusted battleships sitting motionless within docking range of a highsec station. Elevator muzak plays in the background.

I predict subscriptions will double.
NightmareX
#246 - 2012-07-13 18:40:36 UTC
ry ry wrote:

Let's bring it on.

AdmiralJohn
The Unknown Bar and Pub
#247 - 2012-07-13 18:56:28 UTC
I'm only posting because I want to be in the same thread as the most oblivious sperglord in history.

NightmareX, I only wish you could see yourself as we see you.
NightmareX
#248 - 2012-07-13 19:01:48 UTC
AdmiralJohn wrote:
I'm only posting because I want to be in the same thread as the most oblivious sperglord in history.

http://tinyurl.com/c8weokj

Kallicakes
The Unknown Bar and Pub
#249 - 2012-07-13 19:07:40 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
AdmiralJohn wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/c8weokj

http://tinyurl.com/7wh4cdc
Firebolt145
The Hatchery
SL0W CHILDREN AT PLAY
#250 - 2012-07-13 19:09:17 UTC
ry ry wrote:

Just watched that last week :D
ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#251 - 2012-07-13 19:14:08 UTC  |  Edited by: ArmyOfMe
The way NMX thinks of himself

How we see him

GM Guard > I must ask you not to use the petition option like this again but i personally would finish the chicken sandwich first so it won´t go to waste. The spaghetti will keep and you can use it the next time you get hungry. Best regards.

NightmareX
#252 - 2012-07-13 19:17:52 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX

LOL, the last link isn't even working.

Not only that, but yes, we are gods. Why do you think we are in 'THE GOD SQUAD' ?

Sven Hammerstorm
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#253 - 2012-07-13 19:18:15 UTC

I see what you did there. How clever sir.
Khanh'rhh
Sparkle Motion.
#254 - 2012-07-13 20:11:40 UTC
HAHAHAHAH, actually watched some of it.

I love how in the second fight, the "fight is over" because you can't break the reps. They have FOUR whilst you claim EIGHT and you make zero attempt to do anything to them, other than "oh, not enough DPS, sadface"

This is just one way in which you can see how terribly limited not leaving the docking radius of a station is.

"Do not touch anything unnecessarily. Beware of pretty girls in dance halls and parks who may be spies, as well as bicycles, revolvers, uniforms, arms, dead horses, and men lying on roads -- they are not there accidentally." -Soviet infantry manual,

NightmareX
#255 - 2012-07-13 20:16:44 UTC
Khanh'rhh wrote:

I love how in the second fight, the "fight is over" because you can't break the reps. They have FOUR whilst you claim EIGHT and you make zero attempt to do anything to them, other than "oh, not enough DPS, sadface"

This is just one way in which you can see how terribly limited not leaving the docking radius of a station is.

Either you are totally blind or you can't count. Have you ever heard about the overview not updating?

Maybe you should count all of the red ships behind the station in the midle of the fight?

Yes, with 8x logistics, it's quite hard to kill something with just 4x BS'es.

ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#256 - 2012-07-13 20:29:01 UTC
Its strange how it seems to allways affect only your overviewLol

GM Guard > I must ask you not to use the petition option like this again but i personally would finish the chicken sandwich first so it won´t go to waste. The spaghetti will keep and you can use it the next time you get hungry. Best regards.

Khanh'rhh
Sparkle Motion.
#257 - 2012-07-13 20:34:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Khanh'rhh
NightmareX wrote:
Khanh'rhh wrote:

Either you are totally blind or you can't count. Have you ever heard about the overview not updating?

Maybe you should count all of the red ships behind the station in the midle of the fight?

Yes, with 8x logistics, it's quite hard to kill something with just 4x BS'es.

Nightmare, I'm so glad you exist as an example of all that is wrong with your type.

Non-ironic "overview glitch" in 2012? Priceless.

Regardless, you're arguing this DESPITE actual evidence to the contrary being stupidly easy to show for it:

http://imgur.com/xo2do

Counts of hostiles on overview exactly matches the counts in space.

Also, one of the "reds" is just someone with negative standings and he never aggresses (reps).

So yes, that's a video of you failing to counter 3 (optional 4) logi despite there being 8 of you.

"Do not touch anything unnecessarily. Beware of pretty girls in dance halls and parks who may be spies, as well as bicycles, revolvers, uniforms, arms, dead horses, and men lying on roads -- they are not there accidentally." -Soviet infantry manual,

Khanh'rhh
Sparkle Motion.
#258 - 2012-07-13 20:37:02 UTC
Also your overview was updating fine. I really don't know why you're claiming something that is so incredibly patently false.

ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#259 - 2012-07-13 20:37:52 UTC
Khanh'rhh wrote:

So yes, that's a video of you failing to counter 3 (optional) 4 logi despite there being 8 of you.

You do realise that even after this, he will still claim they had 8

Khanh'rhh
Sparkle Motion.
#260 - 2012-07-13 20:40:23 UTC
ArmyOfMe wrote:
Khanh'rhh wrote:

So yes, that's a video of you failing to counter 3 (optional) 4 logi despite there being 8 of you.

You do realise that even after this, he will still claim they had 8

Fully aware.

But the more pants-on-head crazy you can make someone look, the better.