These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Best - real looking male - wins a PLEX! Prizes Updated!

Author
Noah Trighast
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#201 - 2012-07-13 10:14:53 UTC
Well This could be fun ^_^
Frank Lee Awesome
Fabricated Reality
#202 - 2012-07-13 13:38:58 UTC
Boom.
Mr Bigwinky
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#203 - 2012-07-13 13:51:08 UTC
Did you know that the hardest part to being this sexy is also the strongest muscle in the female body?

My Cock
Welcome to EVE online, here's your rubix cube, go F*** yourself ♥
Michael the Outlaw
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#204 - 2012-07-13 15:41:39 UTC
Me.
Thor Saisima
Caldari Provisions
#205 - 2012-07-13 16:28:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Thor Saisima
I don't think I'll be winning any beauty contests, and I couldn't care less about it either.

(Even though, ironically, this post is my submission)
staafsak
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#206 - 2012-07-13 16:41:55 UTC
Oh, I will give it a shot as well ;)
Gabriel Z
Krabulous
#207 - 2012-07-13 17:50:10 UTC
half of you look like plastic

i am clearly the best
Tectonic Tetris
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#208 - 2012-07-13 18:10:27 UTC
im mysterious
Xiang Jing
State War Academy
Caldari State
#209 - 2012-07-13 18:52:54 UTC
I am basically a more rugged version of Bruce Lee.

Consider yourself warned.
IGNATIUS HOOD
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#210 - 2012-07-13 19:08:46 UTC
Indeed, thou shall select me for first place... This is a face you can trust....
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."   --H.L. Mencken
Ginseng Jita
PAN-EVE TRADING COMPANY
#211 - 2012-07-13 19:28:31 UTC
Uran Marmic
Chokichi Ozuwara
RealaiX
Tylinn Rift
Mr Kidd
Earl Hazard
Niko medes
Riknar
Malek
Cruen

See this list of names? Take a good look at it. These are the guys I am very impressed with. All their avatars look really good and some look like real people. If you want to get on this list - better get your game on - because these players are doing it right. Big smile
Degren
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#212 - 2012-07-13 19:42:25 UTC
Pfft. My old avatar won.

Hello, hello again.

Rer Eirikr
The Scope
#213 - 2012-07-13 19:51:05 UTC
I don't stand a chance, but posting for posterity's sake.
Mikhail Marklov
Doomheim
#214 - 2012-07-13 20:43:15 UTC
Sign me up, Ginseng.
Abel Merkabah
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#215 - 2012-07-13 21:18:39 UTC
Ginseng Jita wrote:
Uran Marmic
Chokichi Ozuwara
RealaiX
Tylinn Rift
Mr Kidd
Earl Hazard
Niko medes
Riknar
Malek
Cruen

See this list of names? Take a good look at it. These are the guys I am very impressed with. All their avatars look really good and some look like real people. If you want to get on this list - better get your game on - because these players are doing it right. Big smile


Lol please tell me this is the list of people that sent you ISK...it would make my day...

James315 for CSM 8!

Ginseng Jita
PAN-EVE TRADING COMPANY
#216 - 2012-07-13 21:44:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Ginseng Jita
Abel Merkabah wrote:
Ginseng Jita wrote:
Uran Marmic
Chokichi Ozuwara
RealaiX
Tylinn Rift
Mr Kidd
Earl Hazard
Niko medes
Riknar
Malek
Cruen

See this list of names? Take a good look at it. These are the guys I am very impressed with. All their avatars look really good and some look like real people. If you want to get on this list - better get your game on - because these players are doing it right. Big smile


Lol please tell me this is the list of people that sent you ISK...it would make my day...


Nope...sorry. These are the avatars I think are very well done. It'll be very difficult to pick a winner out of the ones I have listed here, but there can only be 1 winner, a second place and a third place. :( Good luck to all that have entered so far! Keep the entries coming - there is still a chance for you to win. Impress me!
William Nimitz
Doomheim
#217 - 2012-07-13 22:22:34 UTC
What exactly was the point of this again beyond being superficially judged by a matari floozie?

It is a symptom of madness that thoughts become uncontrollably disjointed. This can be encouraged.

Abel Merkabah
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#218 - 2012-07-13 22:27:12 UTC
Ginseng Jita wrote:
Abel Merkabah wrote:
Ginseng Jita wrote:
Uran Marmic
Chokichi Ozuwara
RealaiX
Tylinn Rift
Mr Kidd
Earl Hazard
Niko medes
Riknar
Malek
Cruen

See this list of names? Take a good look at it. These are the guys I am very impressed with. All their avatars look really good and some look like real people. If you want to get on this list - better get your game on - because these players are doing it right. Big smile


Lol please tell me this is the list of people that sent you ISK...it would make my day...


Nope...sorry. These are the avatars I think are very well done. It'll be very difficult to pick a winner out of the ones I have listed here, but there can only be 1 winner, a second place and a third place. :( Good luck to all that have entered so far! Keep the entries coming - there is still a chance for you to win. Impress me!


Well that is sad...lol

I did look at some on that list, and you are right...pretty realistic avatars. Good luck to all in the running.

James315 for CSM 8!

A Ingus
Purveyors of Uber Research Valuables and Ships
#219 - 2012-07-13 22:34:12 UTC
Ok, I'll give this a lick.Smile



















Just, don't ask about the incident, at Big Beaver.Straight
Sollun Aideron
Post nubila Phoebus
#220 - 2012-07-13 22:44:08 UTC
Giving it a shot ;)